Pavers Shoe Shop Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Pavers Shoe Shop
2PM
2PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Pavers Shoe Shop?

About Pavers Shoe Shop: Pavers Shoes is one of the UK’s leading comfort footwear specialists and is now an established multi-channel retailer.<br /> As well as having over 100 outlets throughout the UK and Eire, we have invested heavily in catalogues and the internet in order to better serve their customers.

helpdesk@pavers.co.uk

Footwear
Fashion
Footwear

Tell us how Pavers Shoe Shop made you happy

"very nice and friendly staff and very helpful and you can take your time to look around without the pressure to have someone on your back I bought two pairs of shoes on sale and I am very happy"
Are you Pavers Shoe Shop? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Have shopped with Pavers many times on line and instore and always found them excellent for customer service.I was having difficulty finding another pair of Pavers full slipper with touch fastening strap in size 6 for Mr T,but Kerry , assistant manager of Pavers in Atkinsons of Sheffield dept store, rang around and got me the last pair delivered free to store for collection in a few days.Phoned me when they'd arrived . Excellent!"
"Shop at pavers in Trebaron garden centre Newton le Willows. First time had a problem with a pair off shoes. This was very quickly sorted by Chris he is always very pleasant and helpful a nice change to some people working in retail a great asset to Pavers Thanks Chris"
"Beautiful comfortable sandels, ideal for my short fat feet."
"Excellent selection superb quality best of all the sales lady. Who’s Name was Ann.The branch was Weavering st. Maidstone ME145LH"
"Very pleased with my purchases shop assistants pleasant and not pushy helped when required. My favourite go to shoe shop."
"Help available but not pushy. Got sizes I needed to try. Staff pleasant when paying. Given advise on shoe treatment."
"First time I have dealt with Pavers. Really pleased with the service, quality and fit of the sandals I bought. Will be buying more from Pavers in the future - excellent value for money. Sandra Jones, Otley, West Yorkshire."
"Brilliant choice of styles, extremely comfortable and very affordable. Customer service is always warm and friendly. This is definitely my go to shop for shoes!"
"Comfort, style - and price!"
"excellent service"
"very happy with product, very comfortable shoes, will buy again, staff very helpful."
"Good shoes at great prices and excellent service"
"I visit my local store in Hull regularly and the staff there are so helpful. I have recently tried to find comfortable wide fitting shoes to wear at a wedding, the store staff helped me greatly but I decided to order several pairs of shoes online as I could be sure of getting my size. Hooray, one pair suited my horrid feet but I needed to return several pairs to the Hull store for refund. This was done quickly and efficiently, it was so easy and stress free. Well done Pavers."
"Good choice of footwear and speedy service."
"Prompt delivery and the boots fit perfectly and so comfortable"
"If you have small feet Pavers is hard to beat. Good shoes, wide choice and staff helpful but not intrusive. Perfect all round."
"Great range of footwear that are stylish and very comfortable."
"Pavers describe their shoes accurately and deliver promptly. I've always been very pleased with them."
"Orders shipped promptly. No problems. Will buy from Pavers again."
Pavers Shoe Shop is rated 4.53 based on 30 reviews