Pavers Shoe Shop Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Pavers Shoe Shop
7PM
7PM

About Pavers Shoe Shop: Pavers Shoes is one of the UK’s leading comfort footwear specialists and is now an established multi-channel retailer.<br /> As well as having over 100 outlets throughout the UK and Eire, we have invested heavily in catalogues and the internet in order to better serve their customers.

helpdesk@pavers.co.uk

Footwear
Fashion
Footwear

Tell us how Pavers Shoe Shop made you happy

"Brilliant choice of styles, extremely comfortable and very affordable. Customer service is always warm and friendly. This is definitely my go to shop for shoes!"
Are you Pavers Shoe Shop? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Comfort, style - and price!"
"excellent service"
"very happy with product, very comfortable shoes, will buy again, staff very helpful."
"Good shoes at great prices and excellent service"
"I visit my local store in Hull regularly and the staff there are so helpful. I have recently tried to find comfortable wide fitting shoes to wear at a wedding, the store staff helped me greatly but I decided to order several pairs of shoes online as I could be sure of getting my size. Hooray, one pair suited my horrid feet but I needed to return several pairs to the Hull store for refund. This was done quickly and efficiently, it was so easy and stress free. Well done Pavers."
"Good choice of footwear and speedy service."
"Prompt delivery and the boots fit perfectly and so comfortable"
"If you have small feet Pavers is hard to beat. Good shoes, wide choice and staff helpful but not intrusive. Perfect all round."
"Great range of footwear that are stylish and very comfortable."
"Pavers describe their shoes accurately and deliver promptly. I've always been very pleased with them."
"Orders shipped promptly. No problems. Will buy from Pavers again."
"prompt delivery"
"Online ordering process easy and despatch and delivery speedy. Great selection of shoes for all occasions. Excellent quality. The returns process is easy."
"Cheap and very good quality shoes."
"one of a few shops where I can buy small size shoes. very pleased with all my purchases and fast delivery"
Pavers Shoe Shop is rated 4.48 based on 21 reviews