Patchwork Gift Registry Reviews

of reviewers recommend Patchwork Gift Registry
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Patchwork Gift Registry Reviews

About Patchwork Gift Registry:

Patchwork lets friends contribute cash, time and skills to organise a group gift or event. With Pinterest style layout, gorgeous image gallery and customisable templates creating a patchwork is easy and fun. Whatever you're celebrating, try it today.

+44 (0)20 8617 8487

hello@patchworkit.com

Tell us how Patchwork Gift Registry made you happy
You should have a look at the site design as I thought that I could not buy the Casserole dish as when I clicked on it it said SOLD immediately. Some one explained to me that this message meant I had put it in my basket - so the message should say - IN BASKET - not SOLD its not sold until you pay for it and the whole thing is confusing.
Well presented and easy to use!
Great website. Loved the personal touches.
Interesting idea but complicated paying system
Really easy to use
Terrible UI, clunky and awkward to use.
Hi there, We're really surprised and disappointed to receive this review as our UX and speed and ease of checkout is something we are usually congratulated on! So, we're genuinely concerned and interested to hear about the issue you had. We are a small London based team and always really happy to chat on the phone, or by email - so please do get in touch and share your feedback so that we can keep on improving our service.
Seamless, gorgeous to look at and easy to use. Nothing else like it out there. Will use again. Thank you team Patchwork!
Hi, I think visually the design is very appealing. The only thing I found a bit irritating, was that the people I was buying the gift for were not very "present" on the site, (because the general appearance was too generic maybe?) Or at least it made my uncertain a couple of times, whether I was really buying this gift for them now, or whether I was in fact on a wrong site. Seeing their names during the payment reassured me, however. But maybe the gift overview could be a bit more personalised? Or their names more present?
Very easy to use
Easy to operate and great fun. Thoroughly recommend. Hope my own daughter uses it as she is due to get married next year
Great gift variety
Very good system ,to make a gift in a very instant way..and good idea of pictures.
Attractive to look at and very easy to use.
Patchwork is easy and fun to use. It's a great way to contribute towards a gift for however much you can afford. I've used the site on many occasions. Good luck and best wishes for the future.
Brilliant. Especially the much-simplified payment system.
Very quick and easy to use app.
I HAD NEVER HEARD OF PATCHWORK BEFORE BUT IT WAS SO FAST AND EASY TO USE AND I FOUND JUST WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR
Easy and quick to navigate
Very easy to use
Really great and safe way to pay for wedding gifts.
Patchwork Gift Registry is rated 4.75 based on 2,607 reviews