Pasta Evangelists Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pasta Evangelists
Read Pasta Evangelists Reviews

Tell us how Pasta Evangelists made you happy
Fantastic
Always a pleasure Nichola, thank you for being one of our pasta lovers!
We saw an ad about Pasta Evangelists in our weekend paper. I checked out the website and was even more impressed. It looked like they'd thought of everything. We once briefly, over 25 years ago, set up an upmarket fresh cooked dinner delivery service, with our own refrigerated van, in a British city, so did have some knowledge of this area and how demanding it can be! So we thought we'd give it a try, since we now live in a remote area, and have always been disappointed by supermarket origin fresh pasta. We found it difficult to fault - great flavours and textures, imaginative menu, very generous quantities, frequent changes to the menu, and well packaged, delivered on time by what is definitely our most reliable delivery firm in rural Wales. OK it's not cheap, but is it good value? Well we'd definitely say yes, if you factor in the quality of the food, ease of preparation with clear instructions, and that you don't have to get in a car to travel miles to find something even remotely similar. Well done to you all, for the good follow up, and we do hope that you can successfully ramp up the production side as you get busier, without compromising on the quality. Many thanks indeed, D&J
Thank you so much Diana, I still can't believe how beautiful your hut and the surroundings are!!! Grazie mille!
The food is excellent. Fresh, tasty and varied. My expectations have been well and truly exceeded.
That's exactly what we like to hear Edmund, thank you so much for your support!
I use your pastas as a special treat over the weekend, with a bottle of wine. At around 10% cheaper I think I would subscribe for longer.
Thank you for your recommendation Vuz, we do our best to keep our prices as low as possible and the flexibility of our subscriptions in terms of frequency and everything else is something that helps the user keeping that regular pasta treat. Grazie mille!
Parcel information was wrong and advised delivery would be on a Saturday but wasn’t untill Monday. Dpd sent delivery information but was actually sent through Royal Mail. The pasta making set I ordered - the flour has a rip in it because it wasn’t packaged properly. Now receive a lot of emails. Products seem nice, Christmas present so haven’t used them yet.
Ciao Lisa, very sorry for the poor delivery experience with your order, I have just tried to call you to have more information and I will send you an email now. Grazie mille!
Excellent food, excellent customer service....what more could you ask for? Well done and hope you’re business continues to be successful .
Thank you so much for your support Debby, don't forget we are now at Harrods too should you happen to be in the area. Grazie mile!
Delicious pasta, simple cooking instructions - extremely happy!
Thank you very much indeed!
We look forward to our Pasta Evangelists arrival Wednesday of each week So many pasta and gnocchi dishes to choose from all to date have been really tasty easy to prepare I highly recommend them
Ciao Sonia, thank you so much for being one of our regular pasta lovers and for your support. Grazie mille!
Very helpful customer service, food excellent . Will order again 😊
Thank you so much Kathryn!
So happy with my weekly delivery ! Every dish Is prepared to a very high standard and tastes amazing
Ciao Sharon, thank you so much for your support, grazie mille!
Lovely crafted fresh pasta to your doorstep! I'm absolutely over the moon with the menu selection available and how easy it is to put it all together at home to have a high quality delicious meal.
Thank you very much Eilin, don't forget we are also now at Harrods in the newly refurbished food hall, come and say hello! Grazie mille!
The menu is excellent with delicious recipes that never fail to surprise. Minimal preparation time required to complete the freshly cooked pasta and sauces. Can’t wait for the next delivery and to sample another new pasta or completed dish.
Christmas is approaching, we have now our nice corner at Harrods so even more excuses to indulge with your regular pasta treat, thank you so much for your support Teresa!
Love my weekly pasta delivery! So delicious!
Cheers very much Ruth, grazie mille for your support!
Excellent quality food, and always friendly and helpful customer service.
Thank you thank you Wendy, we very much appreciate your support! Grazie mille!
Amazingly fresh and delicious! Easy deliveries because their boxes fit right through the mail slot in my door. Other pasta is so tasty, with fantastic choices. It’s worth every penny!
Thank you so much for your support here MaryAnne, looking forward to serving you more pasta soon! Grazie mille!
Excellent service and product , the best in town !
Always a pleasure to assist you Olivier! Grazie mille!
My Pasta Evangelists' experience didn't start well as I thought that the food had been delivered to the wrong address and then couldn't get through on either the telephone or email. As this was 4.30 I was worried that the office would close before I could rectify the problem. Once I spoke to someone (Gaetano) everything got a whole lot better. The delivery driver had presumed that the package wouldn't fit through the door (it did) and had left the package in the place designated should I not have been home. Gaetano was extremely helpful and offered 20% off our next delivery, which we will certainly be using because the pasta was delicious. The sauce was up there with the likes of Bocca di Lupo and the pasta was silky soft. Now the delivery issues have been sorted, I can't wait to order another meal.
The most satisfactory thing of all was ensuring that your dinner was not ruined, thank you so much for your patience and support Laura! Grazie mille!
A brilliant, friendly service... and the food is wonderful! Thank you so much!
Thank you ever so much Iona! Looking forward to serving you more pasta soon!
Disappointed to see that we now only receive one pot of Parmesan to share despite paying for two portions individually. Hope this changes back to a serving per portion.
Ciao Alexandra, that must have definitely been a mistake with our packing really sorry about that. The kitchen team has been alerted and thank you so much for your support.
Great pasta and high quality. The friend’s referral process hasn’t been working smoothly though.
Thank you! We are working to improve our online referral service, so please look out for changes!
Pasta Evangelists is rated 4.59 based on 231 reviews