Pasta Evangelists Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Pasta Evangelists
"Delicious spinach gnocchi arrived with everything we need and the app told me when the motorcycle delivery would be close by - everything worked for a dinner that just hit the spot."
Thank you so much for your support Christiane, we all very much look forward to serving you more pasta soon! Grazie mille!
"Superb quality pasta and sauces of a quality only found in the very best restaurants."
Thank you so much for your continuous support Lewis, it's a pleasure to have you among our pasta lovers! Grazie!
"Delicious dishes, easy to cook"
Thank you very much Susan, looking forward to serving you more delicious pasta soon! Grazie mille!
"Easy to order- hardest part is choosing which dishes you want. There was a small problem with the delivery of our first order (caused by postal service), which was resolved quickly...excellent customer service. The pasta was wonderful and portions are quite large. Packaging and instructions are very well thought out- I particularly like the method of identifying ingredients with coloured dots to avoid confusing similar-looking items. Preparation could not be easier. In fact, I was able to prepare a meal of two different dishes in about ten minutes—and i did it all one-handed because I have a broken arm! We will definitely continue ordering, and highly recommend Pasta Evangelists."
A pleasure talking to you Linda, let's have more calls on a regular basis! Grazie mille!
"Wonderful fresh pasta, so far have enjoyed spinach and ricotta cannelloni and Lobster ravioli."
Thank you so much John, your support means a lot to us. Grazie mille!
"If asked I used to say that I didn't like pasta...no really! Spag bol - wormy! Tuna bake - pukey! Lasagne - slimy! et cetera But now I'm a Pasta Evangelista :-)) The flavours are sublime, the colours (often) devine, the textures toothsome, the portions perfect and the recipe leaflets just darling! If that doen't convince you then know this - the Pasta Evangelists produce simply the best fast food ever! Oh and their customer service is excellent too."
WOW! that's exactly what we need to get us through another exciting week here at Pasta Evangelists! thank you so much Andree!
"Good tasting Pasta!"
Thank you very much Jose, and your second delivery is nigh! Grazie mille!
"The quality is amazing, and all the dishes are outstanding and unique. Every dish i try surprises me even more, the combination of flavour is great. It is a bit expensive though, but it is definitely worthy if you compare with ordering food from restaurants as the quality of this is even better."
Thank you so much Lucia, your support means a lot to us. Grazie mille!
"I love my Friday night pasta treat from Pasta Evangelists! Every dish I have tried has been an absolute delight! This is the best pasta I have ever tasted, better than any I have eaten in Italy!"
Ciao Ruth, thank you so much for your kindest words, this means a lot to us. We'll do our best to keep exceeding your expectations. Grazie mille!
Thank you so much for your kindest words Ruth, much appreciated! Grazie mille!
"Lovely delicious food. Well worth buying and eating"
Thank you so much Jemma!
"Superb packaging encloses the most delicious pasta and excellent sauces to create a wonderful dinner/dinner party! Far better than most restaurant pasta, this is a brilliant business we hope continues to thrive!"
So do we, Andrew, and believe us, we are doing our utmost to exceed your expectations and therefore becoming the nation's favourite pasta delivery! Thank you so much for your support!
"Great concept and tastes home made too .. very good ! X"
It actually is home made, like our grandmothers would make it! Thanks a lot for your review!
"Good to excellent dishes. Great flavours. Deliver as promised. Like the colour coding concept but some too similar to others - ie use better contrasting colours. Worst fesature are cooking instructions which are generic, contain irrelevant information, and need rewording."
Thank you for your recommendation Dermot, we can only improve by listening to what your feedback is and thank you again for it. Grazie mille!
"Pasta Evangelists is an amazing treat. Delivered to your door in well-thought-out packaging, you can cook amazing pasta meals in minutes. I'd like the instructions to be a little clearer (some of them sound like they've been written by a non-native speaker), but they're still easy to make. Highly recommend these guys and gals!"
Thank you so much for your feedback on our instructions, Hannah, I have raised this with our responsible team and a massive thank you for your review here. Cheers!
"Great pasta meals with a very easy and straight forward guide to assembly, one for a night in!"
Great to know we have met your expectations Gayle and we look forward to keeping you more company for many evenings to come. Grazie mille!
"The service is excellent, delivered in time in perfect condition. I think the food is value for money although on occasions the portions can be on the small size. It is difficult for them to devise a menu each week which appeals to everyone but there are some weeks when I fancy just one or two of the dishes on offer but do not order as it isn't as cost effective as buying say four dishes. With a few tweaks I can see this business being a huge success."
That's exactly what we need, Grant, your full support and your recommendation to be very successful and the nation's favourite pasta delivery company. Thank you very much for your review!
"Pasta Evangelists has become my weekly routine. Each week I can’t wait to try the always changing recipes. It’s also a great way to be able to host friends for dinner on weeknights or weekends when I have had no time to cook myself at home because of work, but I want to impress them with flavoursome, original and fresh food. Please never change!!!"
The only changes in the pipeline are improvements Elena, we simply want you to stick with us for a very long time! Grazie mille!
"All the dishes have been so amazing! Great portion size, so easy to make and taste fantastic. My particular favourites so far are the chorizo tortellini and courgette pesto lasagne. Amazing!"
We are searching for more and more new recipes to add and we have now our regular weekly pasta of the future. Have you tried those yet Rachel? Grazie mille for your review!
"Very good high quality product. I've ordered quite a few times now and the pasta has always been fresh and delicious. On the occasion there was a problem with my order the customer service I experienced was excellent sorting out the problem quickly and to my satisfaction. Would highly recommend!"
It's great to hear we have managed to meet your expectations and sorted your delivery out as we should have. Thank you so much for your review Nikki.
"Excellent and tasty. Fresh when delivered and keeps well. Great food. Much better than a takeaway!"
You can also freeze it for up to 3 months, don't forget! Thank you so much for your review!
Pasta Evangelists is rated 4.67 based on 123 reviews