Pasta Evangelists Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Pasta Evangelists
"Delicious, restaurant quality meals ready in a few minutes! Perfect after a hard day at work!"
"Top restaurant qulality pasta, can’t wait for the next delivery!"
It will be with you soon, Natalie! thank you so much for your support!
"I'm not a big fan of supermarket pasta which I find very bland. Pasta Evangelists is a different world, with all the dishes actually tasting of the ingredients e.g.the lobster tortelloni had the real smell of lobster when cooking. Besides great food the Company is very professional in the service it offers. Well done!"
Thank you ever so much for your support, it's great to know we are meeting your expectations.
"Brilliant, delicious pasta!"
Ciao Sarah, thank you so much for your support!
"Beautifully preaped Italian food that requires the minimum of input by the customer to obtain a good restaurant standard meal. Lots of choice, lovely fish options."
Ciao Debra, thank you so much for your support here, please don't forget to visit us at Harrods, if you happen to be in the area.
"I currently use a variety of recipe boxes and food delivery to help me with my busy life! Pasta Evangelists is great! The pasta is super easy to prepare and delivers restaurant quality dishes right at home. I have had issues with a couple of delivers, but the excellent customer service provided has made me be very happy to keep on being a customer. As well as recommending to others!"
We do what we can, indeed if something goes wrong we try to do even more than what we normally can! thank you so much for your support.
"consistently excellent food and delivered on time."
Thank you very much!
"Great tasting fresh pasta! Even my Italian colleagues are sold on it!"
Well that means we must be doing something right, thank you so much David!
"Really good quality pasta. Price is not too bad if you get a discount, similar to what you’d expect at a restaurant. I’ll order again definitely, but not too much due to the price, more like one-off treats :)"
Cheers very much Alvaro!
"Fantastic"
Always a pleasure Nichola, thank you for being one of our pasta lovers!
"We saw an ad about Pasta Evangelists in our weekend paper. I checked out the website and was even more impressed. It looked like they'd thought of everything. We once briefly, over 25 years ago, set up an upmarket fresh cooked dinner delivery service, with our own refrigerated van, in a British city, so did have some knowledge of this area and how demanding it can be! So we thought we'd give it a try, since we now live in a remote area, and have always been disappointed by supermarket origin fresh pasta. We found it difficult to fault - great flavours and textures, imaginative menu, very generous quantities, frequent changes to the menu, and well packaged, delivered on time by what is definitely our most reliable delivery firm in rural Wales. OK it's not cheap, but is it good value? Well we'd definitely say yes, if you factor in the quality of the food, ease of preparation with clear instructions, and that you don't have to get in a car to travel miles to find something even remotely similar. Well done to you all, for the good follow up, and we do hope that you can successfully ramp up the production side as you get busier, without compromising on the quality. Many thanks indeed, D&J"
Thank you so much Diana, I still can't believe how beautiful your hut and the surroundings are!!! Grazie mille!
"The food is excellent. Fresh, tasty and varied. My expectations have been well and truly exceeded."
That's exactly what we like to hear Edmund, thank you so much for your support!
"I use your pastas as a special treat over the weekend, with a bottle of wine. At around 10% cheaper I think I would subscribe for longer."
Thank you for your recommendation Vuz, we do our best to keep our prices as low as possible and the flexibility of our subscriptions in terms of frequency and everything else is something that helps the user keeping that regular pasta treat. Grazie mille!
"Parcel information was wrong and advised delivery would be on a Saturday but wasn’t untill Monday. Dpd sent delivery information but was actually sent through Royal Mail. The pasta making set I ordered - the flour has a rip in it because it wasn’t packaged properly. Now receive a lot of emails. Products seem nice, Christmas present so haven’t used them yet."
Ciao Lisa, very sorry for the poor delivery experience with your order, I have just tried to call you to have more information and I will send you an email now. Grazie mille!
"Excellent food, excellent customer service....what more could you ask for? Well done and hope you’re business continues to be successful ."
Thank you so much for your support Debby, don't forget we are now at Harrods too should you happen to be in the area. Grazie mile!
"Delicious pasta, simple cooking instructions - extremely happy!"
Thank you very much indeed!
"We look forward to our Pasta Evangelists arrival Wednesday of each week So many pasta and gnocchi dishes to choose from all to date have been really tasty easy to prepare I highly recommend them"
Ciao Sonia, thank you so much for being one of our regular pasta lovers and for your support. Grazie mille!
"Very helpful customer service, food excellent . Will order again 😊"
Thank you so much Kathryn!
"So happy with my weekly delivery ! Every dish Is prepared to a very high standard and tastes amazing"
Ciao Sharon, thank you so much for your support, grazie mille!
"Lovely crafted fresh pasta to your doorstep! I'm absolutely over the moon with the menu selection available and how easy it is to put it all together at home to have a high quality delicious meal."
Thank you very much Eilin, don't forget we are also now at Harrods in the newly refurbished food hall, come and say hello! Grazie mille!
Pasta Evangelists is rated 4.73 based on 160 reviews