Pasta Evangelists Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Pasta Evangelists
Juhi Ahluwalia
Verified Buyer
"The pasta is absolutely yummy and so quick to make."
"Great pasta, simple easy to follow recipes. Amazing pasta, fast!"
Thank you thank you thank you!!!
Sonia Smith
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic food. Good delivery. Highly recommended."
Thank you very much for your review Sonia!
Louise Roberts
"Exceptional!"
WOW Louise, we should have added a 6th star there for your review! Thank you thank you!
Suzy Taylor
"Top tasting pasta."
Thank you very much for your review Suzy, we very much appreciate your kind words.
Scott Foster
Verified Buyer
"I've ordered from Pasta Evangelists on a number of occasions. All have been prepared to a restaurant / dinner party quality level and have been really tasty too. The meals are carefully packaged including padding material which protects the product as well as keeping it chilled for a reasonable period of time. Cooking instructions are clear. All deliveries have been made really quickly and according to promises. I can't fault the product or the service, and would be pleased to recommend them to friends or family."
Great to know that we are meeting your expectations Scott and, on the referring friends and family note, remember that you both can benefit from our promotion https://pastaevangelists.com/pages/refer. Thank you!
Leanne Conway-Wilcox
Verified Buyer
"Delicious quick and easy to prepare - perfect for a 'fast food' meal mid week that is tasty"
An excellent summary of what we are Leanne, thank you so much for your kind words!
"I really liked the idea of freshly made pasta meals being delivered ready to cook. It is the similar to other boxed meal deliveries except with this one you literally just cook the past and the ready made sauce, you don't make it up with the ingredients yourself. This is good for someone who doesn't enjoy making it themselves, but personally I would like to have the ingredients to make up the sauce. This would be good for helping people learn to cook. The recipe instructions are precise and easy to follow, but they need checking as one of them in my first box was difficult to understand, I think there was some info missing, or it needed making clearer. The boxes need to be kept a bit cooler for deliveries not in London. Mine was just about cool when it arrived and the ice blocks had totally melted. Also the boxes get a bit squashed in the packaging, or on the delivery. They are also slightly too slim for the meals in foil trays. This makes the meals in foil trays get a bit squashed. They do not need to be in boxes so slim if they are not being posted through a letter box so they could be in bigger boxes for outside of London. The food tastes great and I did enjoy the meals I had but I felt it is a bit expensive to use regularly. Prices including an extra portion would be better value for money. Portions are just about ok for the meals I had but they need to have a side order with them. I had to make salads or breads etc or have a dessert to make them more filling, so an accompaniment would be good. Recipe states to put pasta in the water but not the rice that's in the bag with it. I couldn't see anything else in the bag with it besides a whiteish powder that was coated on the pasta. This was stuck to the pasta so could not be removed before putting in the water. I am not sure if it was supposed to stick all over it and be cooked but I could not remove it. Overall I thought it was ok and would purchase more often if it was less expensive or if it included an extra portion."
Excellent feedback here thank you so much for it as we learn a lot from it. We are looking at improving the deliveries outside London and working also on compromising between fresh pasta/sauces and prices. Apologies for the confusion with the rice, that refers to the rice flour that helps with the storage of the pasta and, if a little is stuck to it, it doesn't harm the process of cooking. Grazie mille!
Elizabeth Rust
Verified Buyer
"I've really enjoyed the delicious pasta. The gnocchi is the best I've ever had. Thanks!"
They seem to be everyone's favourite Elizabeth and this week we have the chocolate ones, have you tried those yet?! Grazie mille!
Julie Dickens
Verified Buyer
"First order was brilliant really enjoyed it, however second order was horrible unlikely to order again. Really really disappointed ."
Very sorry to hear your second order was a disappointment Julie, we don't seem to have received any direct feedback from you on that and would love to make up for us not meeting your expectations. Any chance you could give us more details either here or directly at chef@pastaevangelists.com, please? Thank you!
Jacqui Paterson
Verified Buyer
"Delicious dishes - so easy to make at home!"
Thank you so much for your review, Jacqui!
"Restaurant quality pasta delivered to home and quibble free customer service."
Those are the main two services that we deliver, we are very pleased that they both meet your expectations, thank you thank you!
Scott Hobman
Verified Buyer
"All I can say is OUTSTANDING!!!"
And all we can reply with is THANK YOU VERY MUCH INDEED!
"Best pasta sauces I've had outside of Italy!"
We make sure that we make them the way they are made in Italy, that's why. And we even have the sun out now so Italy itself is becoming overrated! London and Pasta Evangelists are the way forward! Cheers!
Hereward Walker
Verified Buyer
"Top restaurant quality pasta delivered to your door for affordable prices. couldn't recommend it more."
Thank you so much Hereward, remember to use our refer a friend promotion to bring more pasta lovers this way https://pastaevangelists.com/pages/refer. Thanks!
"its ok, I think its expensive for what it is"
Thank you so much for your review and your feedback on our prices. We constantly review them and try our best to compromise with fresh pasta and ingredients and prices. That's one of the reasons why we have an average of 6 recipes/week and more room to play with the above. Cheers very much!
Laura Chestney
Verified Buyer
"Really tasty pasta and so easy to put together! A little expensive so it’s a treat!"
Thank you very much Laura, I recommend you one of our subscriptions which does save you money and allows you to keep your treat going at your own chosen frequency: weekly, fortnightly, monthly or a bespoke one. Grazie mille!
"Excellent quality pasta and personalized customer service to ensure my meals were delivered safely to Jersey. Everyone should use Pasta Evangelists for a truly delicious and easy to prepare meal in the comfort of your own home!"
Thank you so much for your kind words, R. It means a lot to us and gives us that boost that keeps us going. Cheers!
Kate Sheard
Verified Buyer
"Gourmet, restaurant quality pasta right at home. Feels like you’re eating out, while you’re really eating in. Good portion sizes and fresh ingredients. Very glad I joined up."
Thank you very much Kate, have you tried and taken your portions of Pasta Evangelists our for a picnic yet?!
Niall Power
Verified Buyer
"All the dishes I have tried so far have been very good and by taking advantage of the regular offers they can be very reasonably priced. It is a shame it is necessary to use so much packaging to protect and segregate the ingredients."
That's one of our priorities we are working on Niall and at the moment we get all the packaging back with the use of code PLANET when one re-orders so that we can send you return postage labels for the boxes. We will try our best to improve that more and more. Grazie mille!
Pasta Evangelists is rated 4.67 based on 89 reviews