Pasta Evangelists Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Pasta Evangelists
Mark Henderson
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely fantastic pasta — as good as in any good Italian restaurant. Great service too."
Simonetta Zangrandi Cross
Verified Buyer
"Exceptional pasta in all forms and shapes with many delicious sauces. The Evangelists are great ambassadors for La cucina Italiana with all the regional diversity. Reminds me of home!"
Marie-Claire McGlade
Verified Buyer
"Superb quality pasta, high quality ingredients and very simple and quick to prepare. I can't recommend it highly enough!"
Rhiannon Hanson
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic food and wide range of choices...had a couple of issues with deliveries initially but the Pasta Evangelists Team was very helpful in resolving these!Really look forward to my pasta every week!!xx"
Doreen Rogers
Verified Buyer
"its a brilliant idea and it works perfectly. I have ordered a few times now, sometimes ordering more of a favourite to freeze. I live outside London but the service is 5 star and I have never been disappointed. I wish them well."
Nik Sharpe
"Excellent all round"
"Excellent pasta, super tasty, and lots of recipes you don’t find in your average neighbourhood Italian. Loved it! One star knocked off because of logistic issues which I’m sure they will work through with more experience - wrong dishes sent, website to choose dishes not always working, veggie dishes contain non-veggie cheese... If these were sorted it would be a 5* service!"
"Amazing and delicious pasta every time. Very quick and easy to put together, always satisfied after a Pasta Evangelist meal!"
Jennifer Burrill
Verified Buyer
"I have really liked everything I've had from Pasta Evangelists, but either have to freeze half, or eat half cold, as the portions are too big for me."
Michele Losse
Verified Buyer
"Great pasta, good choice and quality and also very good customer service. They welcome feedback and suggestions, which is not always the case with mail order companies."
Gioia Fabbri
Verified Buyer
"This pasta is a real treat. The quality of the pasta nd the ingredients is second to none. It's a (good) restaurant meal at your home ready in 5 minutes. Can't recommend it enough!"
James Faux
Verified Buyer
"Highly impressed with Pasta Evangelists that has created an addiction. So many facets of the offering work exceptionally well - meals as excellent as you would enjoy in any of the famous Italian restaurants in London but can be cooked at home in minutes, integrating well into our busy lives. The packaging and quality of the ingredients are exceptional and ordering and delivery also create a very reliable, high-quality service. Buonissimo!"
Aileen Taylor
Verified Buyer
"I love pasta and have been delighted by all of the dishes I have sampled so far. I would order many more times but am allergic to garlic and so, very often I have to pass on a dish I would love to try but cannot risk. I know you do gluten free; could you consider doing garlic free too???"
Laura Truswell
Verified Buyer
"Pasta evangelists customer service is fantastic there was a mix up on my first order which was resolved quickly and professionally. I love pasta and I have eaten a lot of different brands and PE’s has always been better than good the sauces are also great I have had one that I didn’t enjoy so much but that was personal taste rather than the sauce itself mand both are very fresh. Portions sizes are just right and great packaging which is reusable. Will happily order again."
Louise Mottola
"Always delicious"
"Great product and service. Highly recommended....."
Vivien Lovis
Verified Buyer
"Good variety of quality food offered each week with simple, easy to follow instructions. Sufficient for small to medium eaters."
"Delicious! Really look forward to it being delivered"
"High quality and well conceived pasta made and delivered by high quality staff, although I can’t say how well conceived they were."
"My order was delayed, I was charged twice and then the second order was incorrect. I cancelled the subscription."
Thank you very much for your feedback and apologies for the poor experience you had with us. We are working our hardest to improve our service and that means learning from our mistakes, among the other things. My name is Gaetano, I am the Head of Customer Success at Pasta Evangelist and if you could please get in touch with us to confirm your account details via email chef@pastaevangelists.com, I will be able to further review it and properly address what happened and, hopefully, get you to give us another try. Thank you very much.
Pasta Evangelists is rated 4.77 based on 44 reviews