Pasta Evangelists Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pasta Evangelists
Read Pasta Evangelists Reviews

Tell us how Pasta Evangelists made you happy
My first experience and as a pasta lover I was NOT disappointed... sure the portion sizes appear small, but I think that’s because I’ve been a glutton making massive portions till this day, and this was a perfect, primi portion! We had the malloredus with sausage ragu and also the beef and black truffle ravioli. Utterly delicious and wonderfully decadent I’ll be ordering again for sure
Was utterly delicious and very easy to cook
I have a gift subscription for 5 deliveries. Site regularly fails to recognise gift code. In my last attempt it failed to process gift code and is in the process of charging my card for the order grrrr. Yesterday an apology for charging cos "old data" had been used and last night company cancelled completely... Other reviews are glowing but few are very poor. I am a member of that few sadly.
Pasta is fresh and tasty but portions are very small. Sauce sachets minimal so would recommended making your own sauce.
It’s so bad I have to assume the majority of reviews are fake. Macaroni cheese was awful, so dry and disgusting it made me feel sick. The other pasta meal I ordered, the pasta was all crushed and broken, perhaps by the massive ice blocks they add to the box... would definitely not order from here again. You can get tastier ready meals in M&S for £3.50.... Delivery service was also terrible, they didn’t even bother to buzz my apartment just left the box outside my apartments front door and dashed off, I assume they do this to save time... Save your money and don’t bother ordering food from this company, you’d have to actually pay me to order from here again, that’s how bad it was.
ordered my first box relatively mediocre with far too much wasted packaging not labeled very well and very small portions second box didnt arrive and no refund
I used an offer i saw and the items came. They were ok. Not blown away. Not huge portions. Then i spotted an offer on Groupon and as i had some credit i thought id buy some more send £9 and get £24 worth - 3 meals. I spent over by another £7, added my Groupon code and it would n`t work. A full afternoon constantly phoning them to find out what the problem was, i finally got through to a woman - the only one answering the phones! She told me its just 1 offer per customer for ever! Well i then had to sit and email Groupon to get the money refunded. As a business, they don`t deserve the business. Can you imagine supermarkets and restaurants having the same policy. It was nice but so is fresh pasta in Aldi etc. Dont waste your money and time.
Farcical. The packaging is an environmental catastrophe. So much plastic. And even with this the whole box stank of garlic oil which had leaked (thus covering my hands and all other items. Ingredients missing. No response from their customer care.
This is my first review for my first order 26th June. When Pasta Evangelists tried to say sorry and resolve the problem they made more mistakes see the other review I left today. """Very disappointing 1st box Very disappointing 1st box. Arrived with the Gnocchi Squashed by the heavy ice packs on top of it. ordered 2 dishes and only received one very tiny pot of Parmigiano Reggiano which would not be enough for 2 dishes. The outer box was also damaged at the bottom which the delivery driver pointed out to me. I also expected to get a Free Chocolate Gnocchi which I was told about repeatedly during the order process by annoying pop ups appearing on the screen. All in all a very disappointing 1st order and I haven't even tasted the pasta yet. Certainly cannot recommend to friends"""
Pasta Evangelist need a new Quality Controller. They messed up my recent order and asked if they could send me a free parcel of pasta to make up for it. Well it arrived today and guess what they have messed up yet again in the parcel which was supposed to resolve their incompetance!! They missed out the Parmigiano Reggiano for one meal and the Cheese Crumb topping for the other meal. So both meals will be ruined by not having the finishing touches. This company needs to get a new Quality Controller before they go out of business. I will not recommend them to anyone and have already told my 2 friends who love pasta NOT to buy here and why.
Very good pasta, also the sauces that accompany it are very good and easy to cook. Excellent quality!
Probably best to start with the pasta. It is as good as the reviews say and very easy to prepare. Can’t knock it. BUT The portion sizes are tiny. Around 150 g per portion, so way less than a restaurant meal but for the same price. For something shop bought. Point off. Which comes to the price. If you go grande to ensure a reasonable portion size you’ll be paying comfortably more than restaurant prices and that just can’t be right. Unless they sort their price points out, this venture will fail, which would be a shame. Two more points off.
Lovely pasta and quick and easy to put together
Absolutely scrummy restaurant quality easy to cook and enjoyed every bit !!! I will definitely be ordering again excellent x 👍👍
Absolutely delicious, restaurant standard food you can make at home, so simple to make, love the colour coding on the items in the box so you know what goes with what. Very clever concept. I would order again, but it's a little expensive for me at full price. Great idea though, might get again as a special treat for myself.
I love the portion sizes and ease of these. So simple to cook and quick! Slowly working my way through the menu!
Delicious and creative pasta, excellent customer service. Look forward to it every week now !
Absolutely loved my first few orders from here! Easy to make and came when expected. Loved the flavours and the variety of choices each week. Delicious flavours 😋
Very easy to order and arrange delivery; product packed well; food was simple to prepare with easy instructions and tasted delicious! Will def order again.
Not sure about the breadcrumbs (pangrattato?) but enjoyed the tagliatelle. Not sure about the hazelnuts thought they'd be roasted a bit more (I guess I could've done that).
Pasta Evangelists is rated 4.59 based on 231 reviews