Pashminas & Wraps Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Pashminas & Wraps

About Pashminas & Wraps: Online retailer of luxury pashmina shawl wrap scarves. Includes handmade grade-A cashmere pashmina shawls as well as high quality Italian-made shawl wraps.

Gaynor Hansford
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased , colour perfect."
Susan Higdon
Verified Buyer
"Recently purchased a pashmina from this company for the first time. I was delighted with value and quality and immediately ordered a second one. Arrived even quicker - within 24 hours - and, again, delighted. Have mentioned the company to friends and the colours I like so they know where to look for birthdays!"
Christine Hughes
Verified Buyer
"Lovely soft fabric, great colour selection, excellent communication, exceptionally prompt delivery. I couldn't fault them. Well done"
"Very quick delivery. The pashmina was of very good quality. Very light but warm. I had a query and customer service was excellent in sorting it out. Would definitely shop here again."
Lisa Dickinson
Verified Buyer
"The website is easy to navigate and the service was outstanding. Very professional."
"The quality of the two Pashminas I purchased was excellent. Bought one as a gift and one for myself. Good selection of beautiful colours. Service was top class."
"Excellent service. Arrived the following day"
Pauline Brassington
Verified Buyer
"I ordered two pashminas to choose one for a wedding - they are both so soft and the colours are lovely. I am keeping both!!!"
Rita Lenko
Verified Buyer
"I love shopping here ... my first stop for presents! Wonderful quality and great customer service .."
"Quick delivery, just as declared on the website. Very helpful and efficient service provided when I needed to do a colour exchange."
Jane Simpson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service, easy to order and arrived within specified time. The pashmina was lovely to touch, lovely feel and great to wear - would buy another."
Liz Butler
Verified Buyer
"The gift was for my future daughter in law. The shawl didn’t arrive as stated but, your company were wonderful and sorted the problem very promptly so there was no disappointed The first shawl still hasn’t arrived and yet they have only asked that I let them know if and when it does. Very pleased with shawl but more important in this case the customers service was first class. Many thanks for the shawl and also acknowledging that this was very important to me Liz"
Joanna Parkin
Verified Buyer
"really soft and a beautiful colour"
Maureen Morrell
Verified Buyer
"I ordered my wrap and received it very quickly. It was well packed and I was particularly pleased that the colour was the same as on line. I will definitely order again!"
Anne Hopkins
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with my purchase. Colours and quality very good."
Barbara Langston
Verified Buyer
"So very happy with the quality of the pashminas I ordered. Service was excellent. Would highly recommend. A very useful addition to my wardrobe and perfect for cooler nights on holiday."
Diane Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Good service. A present for my daughter which she was very pleased with. Good quality."
Karen Beeton
Verified Buyer
"By having the exact colour of Pashmina/Wrap to match my wedding outfit fo my daughters wedding"
"Product arrived in good time, nicely packaged in tissue paper and at a good price."
Sheetal Obhrai
Verified Buyer
"Very good quality and colours as shown on the website. My mother loved them."
Pashminas & Wraps is rated 4.92 based on 368 reviews