Pashminas & Wraps Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Pashminas & Wraps

About Pashminas & Wraps: Online retailer of luxury pashmina shawl wrap scarves. Includes handmade grade-A cashmere pashmina shawls as well as high quality Italian-made shawl wraps.

"Beautiful quality and very quick service"
Wendy Ascroft
Verified Buyer
"Have bought 2 now in different colours, they are exactly as stated. Colours and quality beautiful. Would highly rate."
Lisa Shearsmith
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website with good information to make a choice, lots of choice, speedy delivery."
"Very pleased with my purchase, lovely and soft and vibrant colour. The pashmina was beautifully packed, and the service was excellent"
"Lovely quality, really soft to touch. Quick delivery. The two colours I have ordered have been true to the online colour chart. Really pleased and good value especially with the 20% offers!"
Holly Marquand
Verified Buyer
"I have now ordered 3 pashminas from Pashminas & Wraps. Fantastic service, quick delivery, good colour match between website and actual wrap and I love that they arrive beautifully wrapped in tissue paper so you feel as though you are receiving a gift. The quality is also great and the wraps really warm. Having to resist the temptation to buy one in every colour!"
Barbara Langston
Verified Buyer
"Great quality amazing service. Would highly recommend"
Susan Burgess
Verified Buyer
"Last year I treated myself to a lovely teal pashmina for my son’s wedding. The colour was perfect and the pashmina is so soft and doesn’t crease. The wedding theme was purple so for my daughter-in-law’s birthday coming soon, I thought a purple pashmina would be the perfect gift. Ordered at lunchtime, it arrived the next day. Great service. It is a lovely colour. Am sure Danielle will be delighted."
Ruth Eastwood
Verified Buyer
"I bought an entry level pashmina but the high end packaging made me feel I was receiving a luxury."
"Perfect colour and size"
Ww Griffith
Verified Buyer
"A present for my daughter's 50th birthday - well received."
Betty Cloke
Verified Buyer
"Large range of colours at various prices so that I was pleased to find one just the right colour for what I wanted. Very quick delivery."
"Order came really quick and was wrapped with care, very impressed"
Karen Brooke
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful italian pashminas, exactly as described. Very happy with the colour and quality - perfect for my daughter's special day."
"Excellent service. Pashmina arrived the following day. Excellent quality and colour true to website."
"excellent quality, bought for a wedding abroad, I am looking forward to wearing it"
Michele Denny
Verified Buyer
"Th pashmina was exactly the right colour and was true to the picture on the website"
"Lovely soft wrap purchased to wear to a wedding. Delivered promptly great service. Would definitely use this company again."
Claire Watson
Verified Buyer
"Perfect presents, perfect quality, perfect service, what more would you want for yourself and your friends!"
"Saw this web site....looked at reviews and decided to order a colour I couldn't find any where else...so pleased I did..my order came the next day...so happy with it.. quality excellent..abd colour is spot on...i will be ordering more."
Pashminas & Wraps is rated 4.93 based on 406 reviews