Pashminas & Wraps Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Pashminas & Wraps

About Pashminas & Wraps: Online retailer of luxury pashmina shawl wrap scarves. Includes handmade grade-A cashmere pashmina shawls as well as high quality Italian-made shawl wraps.

"Wow! Terrific service!!"
"It is exactly what I hoped for and the service was excellent!"
"Very good service, and quick delivery."
"Quick and efficient service. Pashmina arrived beautifully presented and just what I need for those chilly summer evenings."
"Delivered next day very impressed."
"Great service from ordering to delivery. Received within 2days of ordering."
"Thank you for wonderful product and service. Received my order fast as promised! Love the quality and color. Look forward to future additions. Many thanks!"
"Wanted an orangery/ red colour to go with a wedding outfit, so took a chance on this. It arrived the next day and is a perfect match to my dress, so pleased and it feels wonderful.."
"Very nice, beautiful colour and delivered in no time. I highly recommend this company."
"Lovely soft pashminas, colour true to guide on web page. Very fast service."
"Very fast efficient service Communicated exactly what was happening with your order"
"Absolutely first class service, professional yet friendly emails, and beautiful garments"
"Very easy ordering and prompt confirmation and delivery."
"My second review...my order arrived the next day..wonderful service"
"Excellent service from start to finish. Both pashminas are for evenings whilst we are on a cruise. They are lovely to wear and look very smart. I would love to own the real pashmina as they look gorgeous. However a bit out of my price range."
"Brilliant speedy service. Ordered late on Wednesday evening and delivered first thing on Friday. Perfect timing as purchased for an imminent holiday. Highly recommend!"
"Great service ...great product"
"Great colours and quality. Prompt delivery"
"Excellent service. Pashmina arrived carefully wrapped."
"Easy to use web site....such a great choice of colours ....and quality is second to none...love them all...."
Pashminas & Wraps is rated 4.93 based on 440 reviews