Pashminas & Wraps Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Pashminas & Wraps

About Pashminas & Wraps: Online retailer of luxury pashmina shawl wrap scarves. Includes handmade grade-A cashmere pashmina shawls as well as high quality Italian-made shawl wraps.

"Terrific service!"
"a beautiful pashmina, lovely silver colour. It's the quality, good service and reasonable price that keeps me coming back"
"Excellent service and beautiful pashminas. I have already returned twice to buy for my friends!"
"Very user friendly website with plenty of information and colour choices. Ordering process easy from start to finish. Delivered very promptly. I ordered two pashminas (different colours) that I shall be giving as Christmas presents. They were beautifully wrapped in tissue paper and thoughtfully each had a removable label on the outside indicating which colour was which - very helpful as I didn't want to disturb the wrapping. As they are Christmas gifts and already wrapped I haven't inspected them, but am sure the quality will be as good as the service."
"Easy to order and arrived quickly and beatifully wrapped. Thank you"
"Easy ordering and excellent delivery. Love the colour choices and the soft fabric. My second purchase and will order again!"
"Excellent service arrived on time"
"Excellent service, wrap arrived quickly and beautifully packaged."
"I bought my first pashmina last year, in teal, to match my outfit for my son’s wedding. I was so impressed, I bought another, in purple, for my new daughter-in-law’s birthday. Having just bought a mustard jacket, of course I needed a matching pashmina. The colours are all beautiful and they are so soft and do not crease. I was very happy to take advantage of your Black Friday offer last week and it arrived in a couple of days, beautifully wrapped. I would thoroughly recommend these great pashmina shawls. I’m sure I will be buying again."
"lovely pashminas with quick delivery! excellent service"
"Beautiful wrap good quality. Delivery was excellent too. Ordering was easy company were really efficient. Would definately use again."
"Excellent service and quality and much better than other internet competition."
"Great service and such beautiful pashminas! Highly recommend!"
"Excellent service and lovely wrap"
"Very quick response to my initial enquiry regarding stock. The products were out of stock when I ordered but I received them within the timescale given by the team. Very pleased with the product - good quality, lovely pashminas and good value for money"
"Easy web site to use & order from. Product came beautifully wrapped, at no extra cost & very quickly, just a few days after ordering. I was kept up to date from when the order was despatched, so I could watch for & track the delivery. Beautiful product, just what I wanted. So nice I may order another one, in a different colour, & feel they would make excellent Christmas presents."
"Arrived promptly."
"Wow! Terrific service!!"
"It is exactly what I hoped for and the service was excellent!"
"Very good service, and quick delivery."
Pashminas & Wraps is rated 4.93 based on 457 reviews