Pashminas & Wraps Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Pashminas & Wraps

About Pashminas & Wraps: Online retailer of luxury pashmina shawl wrap scarves. Includes handmade grade-A cashmere pashmina shawls as well as high quality Italian-made shawl wraps.

Michele Denny
Verified Buyer
"Th pashmina was exactly the right colour and was true to the picture on the website"
"Lovely soft wrap purchased to wear to a wedding. Delivered promptly great service. Would definitely use this company again."
Claire Watson
Verified Buyer
"Perfect presents, perfect quality, perfect service, what more would you want for yourself and your friends!"
"Saw this web site....looked at reviews and decided to order a colour I couldn't find any where else...so pleased I did..my order came the next day...so happy with it.. quality excellent..abd colour is spot on...i will be ordering more."
"Lovely Pashmina which arrived very promptly. It's a nice size and very soft. I like the fact that it is very straightforward to shop on Pashminas and Wraps, it's true and honest. I look forward to using my navy blue pashmina which will go with so many things: as a shawl for a dressy evening, casually with jeans or as a light and practical warm item to travel with."
"Excellent quality. Beautiful selection of colours. Very prompt delivery."
"A sudden change in temperature for my daughter's wedding meant that I needed to buy a pashmina as quickly as possible. My order arrived the next day by first class post for no extra charge and nicely wrapped. Customer service was excellent and the pashmina is very good quality for such a reasonable price. I would recommend this company and use them again !"
"It was very easy to order and it arrived promptly, navy blue pashminas was exactly what I wanted. Excellent product and service."
"The colour is really vibrant and they are surprisingly warm"
Julie Roger
Verified Buyer
"Very quick service. True to the colour on the website. Lovely packaging."
"Fabulous colour and quality Arrived promptly, beautifully packed."
Alison Morris
Verified Buyer
"The pashmina was exactly as described. Just what i had been looking for. It arrived beautifully packaged within 24hrs. I was unable to get my 20% introductory code to work and so paid in full. When I e-mailed the company to express disappointment, I was immediately given a 20% refund. The service could not have been better. Absolutely delighted."
Madeleine Tully
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful wrap and excellent service as usual"
Lesley Kruse
Verified Buyer
"Great products at good prices and excellent delivery. I have bought 3 of the Italian pashminas now."
Jayne Benn
Verified Buyer
"Lovely Pashminas, warm and great size. Beautifully packed and good delivery."
"The product is really good, the price is right and the delivery is quick!"
Tracey Ralphs
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery, nicely packaged and wrapped in tissue paper."
"Prompt service, lovely item"
Carolyn Scriven
Verified Buyer
"I was anxious at first as I know you have to be so careful about buying pashminas but I need not have worried! Well worth the money, I am so pleased, superb quality"
Pauline Vowles
Verified Buyer
"The Pashmina arrived very quickly and was exactly what I wanted fir a Spring wedding. Very nice and soft on the skin."
Pashminas & Wraps is rated 4.93 based on 390 reviews