Party Ark Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Party Ark

About Party Ark: Party Ark was established by Emily and Alistair Potts in March 2005 to help parents create fabulous parties for their children.

contact@partyark.co.uk

How would you rate Party Ark ?

"The goods ordered fulfilled my expectations completely. Delivery was quick and packaging was appropriate for the goods inside."
"Excellent service!"
"A happy website and very easy to use...I especially liked the ‘roll’ at the end on leaving a review—- takes ordering online to a whole new level.....brilliant..."
Rachel Gareau
Verified Reviewer
"Everything worked as expected. Thank you for making it so easy to ship to the US."
"Delivery arrived on time and goods were packed well. The plates and matching accessories are wonderful - Ditsy Floral is so suitable for a summer garden party. Thank you Party Ark."
Lynn Anderson
Verified Reviewer
"Ordered Truly Scrumptious party ware for my mother’s 90th birthday celebration and am absolutely delighted with the quality and efficiency of the order. Would highly recommend Party Ark and will order again. Thank you Karl."
"Fabulous! If there were more stars available, Karl at Party Ark would get them all! Having been let down by another supplier, Party Ark delivered. Their product selection is terrific and they’ll now be my first stop for all things Party!"
"I ordered the “Roarr Dinosaur Party”for my daughter’s birthday and it was great! Moreover, during the buying process I had some doubts and I wrote and E-mail that the answered quickly. I live in Barcelona and the items arrived very fast. Besides, the customer service was excellent! There was a litle issue with one of the ítems and they solved very quick sending me another one that arrived in 24 hours. I definetively recommend the company!"
Paula Busby
Verified Buyer
"I ordered the jungle theme party range for my daughter's first birthday and it was great. Party Ark despatched the order very promptly, it was nicely packed and all items correct as ordered. They are also very competitively and fairly priced, I did shop around and these were the best supplier. Also used the online chat box for a few questions and the staff were very helpful. Would definitely recommend and will use again for the next birthday party. Thank you"
"Lovely quality of partyware would definitely recommend"
"Great choice of themes, but also a lot of items can be mixed and matched across themes so you can design your own theme. I've always found the items to be different and more "special" or more "unique" than other party stores. Sometimes you can find some of the unique items scattered across the other sites, but Party Ark is the only site I've seen with all the best designs in one place. They have a great eye for design. A few times, I've ordered at the last minute, and I've never had a problem getting my order before the day. The lady who runs it is also helpful, polite and friendly."
"Bought table napkins for a pink themed wedding and they were a hit! Everyone loved them. Thank you Party Ark"
"Great Products."
"Good products"
"Something was out of stock and party ark sent a very good alternative .all party essentials were great. My son had the Best party.Thank you Party Ark"
"Nice stuff"
"Super quick service, thanks!"
"They had what i was looking for, the website was easy to navigate through and delivery was on time."
Rebecca Reinhardt
Verified Buyer
"Fab service and great customer service. Very helpful and quick to respond"
Diane Michie
Verified Buyer
"Very good service and really good products. Fast delivery."
Party Ark is rated 4.91 based on 32 reviews