Party Ark Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Party Ark

About Party Ark: Party Ark was established by Emily and Alistair Potts in March 2005 to help parents create fabulous parties for their children.

contact@partyark.co.uk

How would you rate Party Ark ?

Paula Busby
Verified Buyer
"I ordered the jungle theme party range for my daughter's first birthday and it was great. Party Ark despatched the order very promptly, it was nicely packed and all items correct as ordered. They are also very competitively and fairly priced, I did shop around and these were the best supplier. Also used the online chat box for a few questions and the staff were very helpful. Would definitely recommend and will use again for the next birthday party. Thank you"
"Lovely quality of partyware would definitely recommend"
"Great choice of themes, but also a lot of items can be mixed and matched across themes so you can design your own theme. I've always found the items to be different and more "special" or more "unique" than other party stores. Sometimes you can find some of the unique items scattered across the other sites, but Party Ark is the only site I've seen with all the best designs in one place. They have a great eye for design. A few times, I've ordered at the last minute, and I've never had a problem getting my order before the day. The lady who runs it is also helpful, polite and friendly."
"Bought table napkins for a pink themed wedding and they were a hit! Everyone loved them. Thank you Party Ark"
"Great Products."
"Good products"
"Something was out of stock and party ark sent a very good alternative .all party essentials were great. My son had the Best party.Thank you Party Ark"
"Nice stuff"
"Super quick service, thanks!"
"They had what i was looking for, the website was easy to navigate through and delivery was on time."
Rebecca Reinhardt
Verified Buyer
"Fab service and great customer service. Very helpful and quick to respond"
Diane Michie
Verified Buyer
"Very good service and really good products. Fast delivery."
Vicki Dudley
Verified Buyer
"Everything arrived quickly. Delivery instructions were carried out. Just great service all round, thank you!"
"Great service"
Avril Emlick
Verified Buyer
"Very good quality very pretty"
"Very satisfied with the product and service provided."
"A huge choice of pretty party things for my daughter's party. I got everything I wanted and the delivery was super quick."
"Very fast service. Product was excellent. Would definitely use this company again."
"Lovely products Great service"
Sandra Keates
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order and quick delivery. The goods l ordered are as described."
Party Ark is rated 4.88 based on 24 reviews