Party Delights Reviews

Entertainment
Toys & Games
Entertainment
Toys & Games

How would you rate Party Delights ?

"Quality products, excellent customer service and delivery times. Ordered 60th Birthday party supplies in Black, Silver and Gold. Made a lovely change from the Blue and Pink that other shops sell. Would highly recommend."
"Ordered next day delivery for a party but never came so kids party ruined."
"ordering really easy stuff arrived and was well packed. I have ordered a few times. I will order again."
"great quality products for all your party needs - reasonably priced too"
"I ordered some decorations for a 30th wedding anniversary party but when I received my confirmation email it stated I would receive my order three days after the party so I decided to cancel the order. I emailed customer services within 30 minutes of receiving my email and got a reply very quickly telling me that my order had been cancelled, one very happy customer!"
Party Delights is rated 4.20 based on 5 reviews