Party Delights Reviews

Entertainment
Toys & Games

Tell us how Party Delights made you happy

Telephone
"Fortunately, I spent under 6 pounds with this company. I ordered a party item for my son's graduation. First I had to ask them for my receipt. When my receipt arrived over a week later, they said my order would be arriving that day. It has still not arrived 9 days later with my son's graduation having taken place over a week ago. I have asked them where my order is and also how I get a refund. We'll see if I get anywhere but I'm not holding my breath. Very disappointing. It's interesting that all the reviews here that are positive seem to be 'Anonymous'."
Are you Party Delights? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Party Delights receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Ordered 'gender reveal' sparklers When they arrived they were coloured bright pink and blue. So gave the gender away immediately. Upon lighting they were white. Not the pink/blue they were advertised the picture. Hardly the point of reveal sparklers. So disappointed. Not something we could test run before the reveal day either so was very disappointed and felt very embarrassed and let down in front of all our family and friends."
"very good fast delievery items good very happy with the supplier"
"Well I never ordered from party delights, and I wont use there services again, because I order a costume which came it didn't fit. Also processed the refund and I was told I was allowed the full amount back which I got told 3.95 for the delivery I paid for to receive the item. So I rang there customer service team to double check they had receive the item and they are happy to process the refund. When I asked how much the total refund was for, so the customer service advisor told me its only for the price of the costume, which I explained about what the previous person told me and then she started to raise her voice over me and she was completely rude and all I wanted was some information and then to find she put the phone down on me in a middle of a phone call, which I tried to call back to carry on and the matter never got solved. I wouldn't recommend this to any of my family or friends."
"The coral reef and palm tree scene setters though they appeared to be 3-D online were in fact nothing but sheets of vinyl like shower curtains. I decided not to bother to return the items because reviews had said enough and I took a chance. I knew something was wrong when I saw the small size of the box they were delivered in. I didn't want to spend any more money on telephone calls or to return the disappointing items My LOSS! Buyer BEWARE The only redeemable thing about this company was that delivery arrived at time specified."
"Quality products, excellent customer service and delivery times. Ordered 60th Birthday party supplies in Black, Silver and Gold. Made a lovely change from the Blue and Pink that other shops sell. Would highly recommend."
"Ordered next day delivery for a party but never came so kids party ruined."
"ordering really easy stuff arrived and was well packed. I have ordered a few times. I will order again."
"Good value for 40th decorations and were very good quality. All goods arrived swiftly and well packed."
"great quality products for all your party needs - reasonably priced too"
"I ordered some decorations for a 30th wedding anniversary party but when I received my confirmation email it stated I would receive my order three days after the party so I decided to cancel the order. I emailed customer services within 30 minutes of receiving my email and got a reply very quickly telling me that my order had been cancelled, one very happy customer!"
Party Delights is rated 3.36 based on 11 reviews