Party Delights Reviews

Entertainment
Toys & Games
Entertainment
Toys & Games

How would you rate Party Delights ?

"The coral reef and palm tree scene setters though they appeared to be 3-D online were in fact nothing but sheets of vinyl like shower curtains. I decided not to bother to return the items because reviews had said enough and I took a chance. I knew something was wrong when I saw the small size of the box they were delivered in. I didn't want to spend any more money on telephone calls or to return the disappointing items My LOSS! Buyer BEWARE The only redeemable thing about this company was that delivery arrived at time specified."
"Quality products, excellent customer service and delivery times. Ordered 60th Birthday party supplies in Black, Silver and Gold. Made a lovely change from the Blue and Pink that other shops sell. Would highly recommend."
"Ordered next day delivery for a party but never came so kids party ruined."
"ordering really easy stuff arrived and was well packed. I have ordered a few times. I will order again."
"great quality products for all your party needs - reasonably priced too"
"I ordered some decorations for a 30th wedding anniversary party but when I received my confirmation email it stated I would receive my order three days after the party so I decided to cancel the order. I emailed customer services within 30 minutes of receiving my email and got a reply very quickly telling me that my order had been cancelled, one very happy customer!"
Party Delights is rated 3.83 based on 6 reviews