PartsForAllCars.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend PartsForAllCars.com
Telephone
Read PartsForAllCars.com Reviews

About PartsForAllCars.com:

Parts For All Cars is the online retail store for The Parts Alliance, a multi award-winning network of car parts distributors with more than 450 years of combined aftermarket experience and over 170 stores nationwide.

help@partsforallcars.com

Knutsford Way, Sealand Road Ind Estate, Chester, CH1 4NS

Site really easy to use, prices very competitive and good selection of brands. Used live chat to find the right part and the service I received was spot on... very professional and helpful. And to top it off my order arrived the very next day! Thanks PartsForAllCars!
Hi.

Thank you for your amazing 5 star review, it is hugely appreciated!

Really glad to read you had a great experience shopping with us, and you were happy with our offer and service.

Thanks again, and thank you for shopping with us :).

PartsForAllCars.com
Customer Support Team
Amazing customer service
Good rapid service. Well recommended!
cheap genuine parts delivered very quickly
Ordering the right parts for your car is simple, put in the reg and it brings up the correct model and year. No more wondering if you have got the right part. Parts arrived quickly and fitted. Perfect.
I had seen cheap car part on this site in Uk. Before I used to shop from euro car parts but from now onwards only this site. I vl refer my all friend as well
Part arrived next day all correct and at a good price,
would recommend Parts For All Cars, buy with confidence.
Battery for my classic Alfa arrived quickly and ready to go. Very keen price. Will use them again.
Parts easy to look up & ordering & paying very simple.Tried a competitor first but paying was a nightmare.
Have not received our order yet, have been waiting 7 days for it to arrive. Have tried to contact but no one answered on the first number, second number I rang wasn’t even for this company it was for a training company that has no connection to this company. I have since emailed twice aswell. Obviously if this issue is resolved and the item we have ordered arrives and works efficiently then I will change my review but for now I would not recommend.
Next day delivery and parts are good quality.
Must be one of the quickest delivery I have ever had and the brake pads fit very good as well will be ordering again that is for sure and the price was good 👍
I was rather amazed that the goods I ordered arrived in less the twenty four hours after I ordered them. Well done for that. Since I have not bought spark plugs for a few years to change them my self I was quite confused that the price of them before the discount was applied, that I mistook that the price was for only one not for four which is what I needed. I think this should be made clear that one is for one spark plug not one for a set of four spark plugs. I did get it solved by buying three more from one of their outlets in the town where I live, the next day, So all is well that ends well.
Great service, fast delivery, very friendly and helpful! If you need parts, go to this site first. Thank you !
Sent quickly
Rear Bosch Windscreen wiper was excellent
Front Bosch Windscreen wiper was really awful trying to fit and would not lock properly, my friend had to come round to do it for me and use a pair of pliers!
Ordered a car battery from them by filling in their online required car details, they then sent me the wrong battery took 5 days of giving them the make of car my original battery dimensions and 3 photos only to asked for the same questions 3 times. They then said I had to send the battery back at my expense. Only when I complained that I could no not get anybody to dispatch the battery with did they come back to me and offer collection. by this time I had found a local dealer who exchanged it for me.
Sent me the wrong size springs for my calipers
Excellent service. The parts I needed delivered faster than expected!
excellent battery-excellent service delivery spot on
Prompt delivery with a polite driver.
PartsForAllCars.com is rated 4.67 based on 1,794 reviews