PartsForAllCars.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend PartsForAllCars.com
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read PartsForAllCars.com Reviews

About PartsForAllCars.com:

Parts For All Cars is the online retail store for The Parts Alliance, a multi award-winning network of car parts distributors with more than 450 years of combined aftermarket experience and over 170 stores nationwide.

Knutsford Way, Sealand Road Ind Estate, Chester

Site really easy to use, prices very competitive and good selection of brands. Used live chat to find the right part and the service I received was spot on... very professional and helpful. And to top it off my order arrived the very next day! Thanks PartsForAllCars!
Hi. Thank you for your amazing 5 star review, it is hugely appreciated! Really glad to read you had a great experience shopping with us, and you were happy with our offer and service. Thanks again, and thank you for shopping with us :). PartsForAllCars.com Customer Support Team
Very professional and efficient, plus great prices
Posted 1 hour ago
very good service and notified when parts ready for collection
Very friendly and helpful service.
Bought a battery for my van online, picked it up within 30 minutes. Great price £149, £80 cheaper than everywhere else.
Received my items in a very timely manner and well packaged. More than happy.
Used click and collect, items were waiting for me as ordered. Good customer service
I have purchased from this company a few times now and i like how convenient and quickly im able to pick up and order. Very good prices too! Thanks alot 👍🏽
Excellent customer service & all parts arrive in good timeframe, I would highly recommend using them.
All good excellent aaa+++
I am happy with the quick delivery. But the car battery was upside down in the box. While this is not a fault of PFAC. They must make sure the driver takes care ..
parts delivered quickly and competitive price paid
The web site was crashing most of the tme.
Easy to order and collect. Good prices and excellent average!
Order received in full within 24 hours!
Good offers, fast delivery, good quality !
Great value, fast, reliable service
Bought wipers for next day collection for 3 cars by reg number I.d. Honda CRV and Kia Picanto fitted and no problems. Toyota 65 plate Yaris front wiper was the wrong type. Very helpful customer service when I returned and the right part found and fitted. A slight murmer of the heart on return as the printed invoice/receipt I was originally given on purchase was for another customer's order of a fuel pump! Fortunately I had printed the basket from the online order and no questions were asked.
Good price, delivered quickly, very happy
The website is very easy to use and was able to find the products i needed with a couple searches delivery was so fast quicker then it said which was perfect timing fab service will 100% use again,
The wrong part was sent although your computer says it is correct my mechanic disagrees. You have politely agreed to a re-fund for the part but not the postage. I am therefore disappointed.
PartsForAllCars.com is rated 4.65 based on 2,002 reviews