PartsForAllCars.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend PartsForAllCars.com
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read PartsForAllCars.com Reviews

About PartsForAllCars.com:

Parts For All Cars is the online retail store for The Parts Alliance, a multi award-winning network of car parts distributors with more than 450 years of combined aftermarket experience and over 170 stores nationwide.

Knutsford Way, Sealand Road Ind Estate, Chester

Site really easy to use, prices very competitive and good selection of brands. Used live chat to find the right part and the service I received was spot on... very professional and helpful. And to top it off my order arrived the very next day! Thanks PartsForAllCars!
Hi. Thank you for your amazing 5 star review, it is hugely appreciated! Really glad to read you had a great experience shopping with us, and you were happy with our offer and service. Thanks again, and thank you for shopping with us :). PartsForAllCars.com Customer Support Team
I ordered a more expensive fuel filter. On collection I was given the cheaper model but didn’t realise until I got home. Realising their mistake I called to ask for a refund. The difference was only £5 but it’s the principle. Staff didn’t have access to the online shop and so didn’t understand their mistake. They offered a refund but I had to travel all the way back to collect in person. I expect them to refund over the phone like any other normal business. I’ve kept the cheaper filter, I’m £5 out of pocket and will never shop with them again. Appalling customer service. AVOID!!
Got exactly what I ordered on click & collect. No problems with parts or fitting, had problems with other local motor factors with parts before. Definitely recommend and friendly staff, will use again 100% plus much cheaper 👍🏻👌
Parts and prices all good. Three stars only because you have incorrect information about store closing times on website which caused inconveniance
Everything okay
Very pleased with the choice, price and speed of delivery.
Quick and easy. Great delivery.
I have purchased from this site several times now and have always been impressed with the service received. Parts & components are excellent quality, great value for the money with a truly fast & first class delivery. I highly recommend this trader to everyone wishing to keep costs low but maintaining quality replacement parts across the motoring spectrum.
Parts ordered for car where correct fist time, price reasonable. just too many advert emails afterwards.
What an Excellent site. Put in my reg number to check it was the right part. Placed order. Applied the 50% off offer. Was here next day. Packaging,Price and Service. First Class. Thank you ! Alan.
Great service thanks.
Parts arrived in good order would have been 5 star service if not for royal mail.
The Garage I used got the part £75 Cheaper so I took my purchase back for a refund
easy to use website, click and collect excellent very impressed so far.
Excellent service, all the parts required all of the time, on the shelf at the local depot for collection within 30 minutes
Easy to use and efficient service.
Excellent service as normal at good prices,I don't go anywhere else now
I was looking for batteries suitable for a scooter project, found them included in a Partsforallcars Mid 50 promotion. Check local branch stock / reserve on line / confirmation email: quick and easy. Collect and pay: nice polite service.
Simple process and competitive pricing. Thank you.
Ordered a fuel filter for my diesel mondeo which was about £100 cheaper than Ford. So cost me about £36.00. With a 50% discount code. Plus free delivery on orders over £20.00. Arrived on the following day. So don't hesitate order your parts from these guys.
Brilliant service