PartsForAllCars.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend PartsForAllCars.com
Telephone
Read PartsForAllCars.com Reviews

About PartsForAllCars.com:

Parts For All Cars is the online retail store for The Parts Alliance, a multi award-winning network of car parts distributors with more than 450 years of combined aftermarket experience and over 170 stores nationwide.

help@partsforallcars.com

Knutsford Way, Sealand Road Ind Estate, Chester, CH1 4NS

Site really easy to use, prices very competitive and good selection of brands. Used live chat to find the right part and the service I received was spot on... very professional and helpful. And to top it off my order arrived the very next day! Thanks PartsForAllCars!
Hi.

Thank you for your amazing 5 star review, it is hugely appreciated!

Really glad to read you had a great experience shopping with us, and you were happy with our offer and service.

Thanks again, and thank you for shopping with us :).

PartsForAllCars.com
Customer Support Team
Order and collect the item within 30 minutes ready and waiting good price buy again
Ordered a new car battery online and collected 1hr later from local store.
Price was £20 cheaper than the next best price well known competitor...though this was due to a 50% discount January saving.
Very happy with the company great service very quick and definetly no drama. Highly recommend
Unfortunately although it was an excellent offer with 50% off which I was happy to receive. However despite putting the registration number in the battery that was sent was not the correct one . It is fairly heavy duty but much smaller than the existing one with the terminal points in the wrong place. It works but it does not sit properly and could not be secured properly either . Remains to be seen how long it lasts?.
Car part was great. The gentleman serving was an opinionated moron.
Website works well in identifying range of parts for my car identified correctly from the registration number. Delivery occured very quickly, price was reasonable.
Great to be able to use a platform to source parts from local businesses. Really easy to use and my parts were ready to collect in 30 minutes and at a very good price.
Very good service better price than europarts and service.
Very helpful
Nice and easy transaction, quick delivery, would definitely use again.
Excellent service 👌 was in Shrewsbury!!!
Arrived early and very helpful
Brilliant quick service great prices .
First class service, delivered quicker than stated.
Perfect thankyou.
excellent service and fast
Great quality service and value for money and in stock the same day.proffesional service friendly staff
Brilliant service booked part online then went to store and it was ready paid on my card Cerys nice staff really helpful
Found the parts I needed for good prices, and picked up within 24h locally. The only thing stopping me leaving a 5* review is the constant email harassment afterwards!!!!!! I already bought what I needed, I don't need minimum one email per sodding day asking if I need help completing my purchase for parts I was looking at for a future possibility.......
I do find that a some parts are not always available for the alternative cheaper brands
PartsForAllCars.com is rated 4.68 based on 1,759 reviews