PartsForAllCars.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend PartsForAllCars.com
Telephone
Read PartsForAllCars.com Reviews

About PartsForAllCars.com:

Parts For All Cars is the online retail store for The Parts Alliance, a multi award-winning network of car parts distributors with more than 450 years of combined aftermarket experience and over 170 stores nationwide.

help@partsforallcars.com

Knutsford Way, Sealand Road Ind Estate, Chester, CH1 4NS

Site really easy to use, prices very competitive and good selection of brands. Used live chat to find the right part and the service I received was spot on... very professional and helpful. And to top it off my order arrived the very next day! Thanks PartsForAllCars!
Hi.

Thank you for your amazing 5 star review, it is hugely appreciated!

Really glad to read you had a great experience shopping with us, and you were happy with our offer and service.

Thanks again, and thank you for shopping with us :).

PartsForAllCars.com
Customer Support Team
I was trying to place a large order of parts but the website was very slow at responding, also not all the parts I required were available online and only available to collect, which meant I would need to make trips out to a motor factors, I would much prefer to have everything delivered to my door, also the only online payment type is PayPal which I don't use, so I placed my order (over£300) with Euro car parts instead
Great value and choice with easy to use website. Delivered in good time....happy customer!
Very good price great quality and helpful service
Easy to order online without multiple options in size for my battery that I had found on other websites.
Excellent service friendly staff very knowledgeable thank you
Struggled to get the correct parts for my car . Carparts for all cars.com we’re very helpful in sorting out the correct brake parts l required and directed me to a local store within the hour to collect them at a reasonable price.
used them for some twenty years always been good and helpful
Enquiry about the drive shaft on online was great they suggested me right part link will definitely use them again.
Reasonable performance given the C19 issue.
However, there's no reason why they and GSF have different prices and discount is they are now the same company.....
I like this store. Everything was perfect.
very good site easy to follow and efficent delivery service
Excellent quick delivery,
Easy to use, reasonably priced, and delivered in a good time.
Parts delivered quickly and a competitive price. I have also had the experience previously of purchasing a battery for my car and it was too high and they were very helpfu and exchanged for the correct battery with no fuss.
Bought spark plugs for my corsa online very easy to use web site friendly staff excellent products
First and foremost the website is an absolute nightmare to use,having used three of their branches for the same items albeit not very popular spares,ordered items to collect on a second request from another branch was informed they were ready to collect.Got to the branch only one in stock the website said six,as i say the website is pain to use.
Totally confused by website. Orddered two items by click collect, went to local store, said they didn’t recognise part number and don’t look at the website themselves!
I bought a battery based on the car spec on the site, but it did not take account of the stop/start system that needs a more powerful battery. The team at Abingdon swapped to the correct battery without hesitation an with a cheerful manner.
Good service