PartsForAllCars.com Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend PartsForAllCars.com

About PartsForAllCars.com: Parts For All Cars is the online retail store for The Parts Alliance, a multi award-winning network of car parts distributors with more than 450 years of combined aftermarket experience and over 170 stores nationwide.

help@partsforallcars.com

Knutsford Way, Sealand Road Ind Estate, Chester, CH1 4NS

Category:
Business & Office

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Site really easy to use, prices very competitive and good selection of brands. Used live chat to find the right part and the service I received was spot on... very professional and helpful. And to top it off my order arrived the very next day! Thanks PartsForAllCars!"
Hi.

Thank you for your amazing 5 star review, it is hugely appreciated!

Really glad to read you had a great experience shopping with us, and you were happy with our offer and service.

Customer Support Team
"Parts received very quickly, thanks. All look ok but are on the shelf for future use."
"Parts received quickly and look good quality-price was also very good."
"Would recommend PartsForAllCars.com as supplied quality product at a good price with prompt delivery, splendid!"
"Excelent website straight in and fast delivery"
"Having been messed around by multiple car part suppliers on break pads for the 7 seater Nissan X-Trail, Parts for cars listed the pads for my car. They included the description relevant for my car included detailed dimensions allowing me to make the right choice. I will use Parts for cars undoubtedly in the future. Top site, top detail and great shipping!"
"Easy to use website. Great communication via email when I had a query. Parts arrived on time. Will happily use again when needed."
"Perfect! Next day delivery and Half the price of most other sites!! I'll Definitely be back"
"Parts were available and correct when promised"
"Quick and easy to follow website. However, the website seems to be down more than up at the moment but I’m sure any teething troubles will be sorted out soon. Definitely worth a visit."
"needed a battery for my van it was bank holiday and there was an excellent discount on very good price excellent service as usual ordered on line click and collect and was ready when i arrived and was checked as i said excellent service"
"Thanks, good service"
Hi.

Thank you for your review and scoring us 5 stars! Really glad you are happy with the service you received.

Customer Support Team
"Easy to use site, Clicked and collected that very day. Would highly recommend"
Hi.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Very happy to read it comes with a recommendation.

Customer Support Team
"Great experience, easy to use."
Thank you for the 5 stars and your review!

Thank you for shopping with us :).

Customer Support Team
"very fast & great service"
Hi Ian.

Thank you for your 5 star review, it is hugely appreciated!

Really great to read you were happy with our service.

Customer Support Team
"By far the worst customer service of any parts supplier I've dealt with."
Hi.

Thank you for your review.

Please accept our highest apologies for any issues you experienced with our customer service.

We do pride ourselves on providing the best levels of customer service, and we are saddened when we read that we have provided anything less.
We would really appreciate the opportunity to resolve this with you, so please get in touch so we can get a little more information from you and identify where we went wrong.

Hoping to hear from you.

Customer Support Team
"Great prices but WILL NOT LET YOU ORDER ONLINE tried many times to place order they even sent me an e-mail saying that I had items in my basket but still cannot order and pay for them, will try another retailer that WILL allow me to order and pa"
Hi Martin.

First of all thank you for your review. May we apologies for the issues you experienced with the Autosessive site, and for any inconvenience this caused.

I am pleased to let you know we have now resolved those issues, and we have now launched a brand new and improved site, PartsForAllCars.com, which is in full working order for both Click & Collect, and Home Delivery.

Hoping you will give us another go in the future, so please get in touch for the next item you need and we will be sure to look after you.

Thanks

Customer Support Team
"I USE THE SHARSTON DEPOT IN MANCHESTER ,GREAT SET OF STAFF NOTHING IS AN ISSUE AND ARE WILLING TO GIVE YOU AS MUCH HELP AS YOU NEED AND MORE. I WOULD NOT GO TO ANY OTHER SUPPLER 10/10 KEEP IT UP SHARSTON"
"Absolutely shocking service. Original delivery box damaged and part order missing after contacting was assured missing parts would be delivered still not! Emails ignored and still no parts. Ordered elsewhere and no recommendations from me"
Hi Simon.

Thank you for your review.

Really saddened to read you had a poor experience shopping with us. Please accept our highest apologies for the issues, and for the inconvenience this will have caused.

I can see from the notes your order was damaged in transit, and as a result items were missing from your order. I can see the missing items were resent to you, so hoping everything was ok with them.

I would like to invite you back to shop with us again, so we can show you the top level of service that we can provide, so when you need your next item, please get in touch and we will be sure to look after you.

Customer Support Team
"Easy to find what I'm looking for most of the time, and always competitive pricing. Never had a late delivery either. It's becoming my go to place for a lot of parts BEFORE ebay... And that's saying something! Unfortunately I have to look elsewhere for the right spec oil for my fussy van, otherwise I would be giving the full 5 stars."
"Prompt, efficient delivery"