Parkdean Holidays Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Parkdean Holidays

How would you rate Parkdean Holidays?

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Parkdean Holidays in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Unverified Reviewer
"Not only has my husbands wedding ring been stolen , The Guy that runs the cleaning company that park dean contract out , all the staff know is his name is Damian , no surname ?? And the man is that helpful that he will not even come back down to reception to speak to myself or my husband , we have not been allowed any details of the cleaning staff , and accommodation manager on check in desk , Glenda is not even aware of procedure in this situation ???? it beggars belief ."
Verified Reviewer
"i'm afraid nothing is good about Highfield Grange , checked out at 10am and still waiting for the police , as one of the cleaners has seen fit to steal my husbands WEDDING RING !!!!!! A week from hell not only was the caravan absolutely filfthy and had to wait until nearly 5pm to get in after paying for early check in , now we have been victim of theft !!!!!"
"If i can give you one piece of advice id suggest you avoid this park and the company as a whole like the plague.Customer service is shocking.Sundrum castle holiday park is a dump.Its main focus is pushing the penny arcades and ripping people off in the bar.Rubbish laying everywhere,toilets were an absolute health hazard.Staff are rude and unhelpful.They offer no help to deal with other noisey customers on site(Idiots screaming and shouting all night next to us).Then when i confronted the company about all the issues afterwards i got offered a refund...which hasn't materialised.Anyone booking with this crew are setting themselves up for a dissapointment.Andy Paulin"
"Was sold an upgrade that did not exist was told it would be a Malpas caravan but apparently they do not do anymore no compensation was offered and this information was only brought to our attention when we tried to book next year's holiday what a pity they did not informed us but still charged us.?"
Parkdean Holidays is rated 2.25 based on 4 reviews