Parcel2ship Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Parcel2ship

How would you rate Parcel2ship?

"They lost my package and I ended up tracking it down and finding it. I shipped 6 weeks after I'd informed them and paid because a friend's father had died and he was shipping (and had to jump on a plane last minute). The woman in customer service was rude and absolutely abhorrant. Some phrases she used were: "Once again I must inform you" "ParcelForce’s international team are handling this, as I have previously advised.” "Sending a parcel 6 weeks after it was meant to be sent, isn’t advised though.” There is NO REASON to ever speak to a customer in this manner EVER! I then politely enquired as to if she would send me her managers information by asking: "Would you be so kind as to send me your manager’s email address so I can give him some feedback on how this process has gone." and she replied with: "I have included my manager in this email, but I’m not sure what feedback there is to give at this stage, because this case is still very much open, and we only started talking 2 days ago" She obviously new her tone and manner of speaking was completely out of line, why else would she speak in such a tone. I emailed the manager on site, and instead of responding to my issue and apologizing or even explaining what steps had been taken to ensure the employee would never speak to another customer in this manner, they instead decided to report my review on trust pilot and google plus. If image is more imporant than running an organisation that cannot lose a package, if image is more important than not talking to your customer like they are a POS, then keep it up, you are doing a great job! I will never use them again...I will also spread word amongst other companies and individuals in London including sharing their emails with me just so they can see the manner and professionalism (or lackthereof) they posess."
Parcel2ship is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews