Parasol Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Parasol

How would you rate Parasol?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Parasol in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Having submitted my Maternity form to parasol, they had confirmed my eligibility for payment, suggested earliest leave dates which i followed and confirmed how much maternity pay i would receive and when. Having received confirmation that my leave would start on October 8th and pay would commence from November 6th, just two weeks before due payment i received an email from parasol payroll to say that i am no longer entitled to any payment at all! I am due to give birth in 8 weeks now and Parasol have decided to go back on their decision and confirmations of maternity pay and entitlement. I am extremely stressed and left in the dark with regards to how i will cope over the following months until i return to work. Avoid this company at all costs, there are many other reliable companies out there who's fees are lower and services are worth investing in!"
Parasol is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews