Papergang Reviews

Read Papergang Reviews

01509812075

help@papergang.com

Papergang,Ohh Deer Ltd,3-6 The Rushes

Tell us how Papergang made you happy
Abbi
Papergang 5 star review on 27th September 2020
Jasmine
Papergang 5 star review on 27th September 2020
Jane
Not only I recieved the box a month late but also, they charged me the following month after having agreed to cancel my subscription (and after having recieved written confirmation regarding the cancellation). Plus, the contents were rather disappointing consisting mainly on a few xmas cards.
I have thought Papergang boxes would blow my mind as I read people's reviews about it. I subscribed for the box, but my second box which is September box never arrived and after complaining they send an email with a message saying that they sent me a box which up until now never received either. I don't see the benefits of subscribing anymore. I have And every time I send email, it goes again from the beginning. Not worthed my time.
i subscribed to papergang in november as i really loved the look of the fox, deer and robin themed box! the contents in the box were absolutely gorgeous and i was really impressed with the designs! i’ve used all of the christmas cards, the notebook has been extremely useful for lists, the pin looks great on my bag and the shopping list has been really handy! on another note, december’s box. i was really looking forward to receiving this box after how great november’s was but honestly i was rather disappointed. i expected to have a festive themed box, with greens and reds but no, the box was very colourful. i think the theme would’ve suited june or july better. also, i felt as thought the box was lacking in contents. november’s box was filled to this brim with stationery but this months was not as impressive. yes i do like the box, but did it suit december? no. did i feel as though this box was rushed in design? yes. i understand that it may be hard for papergang to work with independent artists because of the pandemic, and that may be the reason as to why this months box wasn’t as good. i’ve had a look at this months box and i really like the look of it, and i hope it’s better than last months!
I made an error and my subscription went through twice. I emailed Papergang and they responded straight away and resolved the issue. I received my subscription box this morning and am over the moon with it. It's all so pretty and I love the notebook and notecards especially. I was only going to order one box but the quality was so good I am going to get another box or two! I received my box within 3 working days so am really happy with everything.
The delivery is awful. Last month I haven’t received and the new one has been billed for. So 2 outstanding and it took quite a long time to receive the first. I’m going to cancel.
It's a sweet idea but not really worth the money - I signed up for three boxes and they've deteriorated in quality and value since, so I won't be resubscribing. Some of the items have been lovely, earlier items were great quality (the November box was lovely, beautifully designed, full of useful items and good quality), but December's items were a bit lacking and I was really disappointed by January's box. It was poorly packaged, items were scrunched inside, and the planner was dirty and had an irritating typo on every page. There wasn't enough in it to justify the price tag sadly, and the artwork was quite generic. Would love to resubscribe, but think I'd rather just spend the money on better quality items that I actually like! I've looked ahead to February's box to see if it's worth the benefit of the doubt, but it really does look like the kind of generic stationery you can get at any supermarket.
I think that overall Papergang is very good value for money and I have liked every box (some more than others). I say 4 stars rather than 5 because I'm not a pin collector and I don't use the smaller A6 notebooks that much. I do appreciate that almost everything in the boxes is practical.
I love papergang. However, I do wish there was a little more variety in what I receive. Every month I feel like I get a notebook- when sometimes it would be nice to get a notepad, sticky notes, gratitude journal, etc
I felt this was a poorly compiled box. Garish graphics, poor quality. A box that relates to LGBT. I didn't feel this content related to the wider audience. I would not describe this as a full box. A sticker sheets, sew on badge, pin. A note book which looks more like a maths book with poor paper quality. Definitely not worth £14.99! I want a refund.
Hello Cordelia, we appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. We can see direct communication has been made with the customer service team, in regards to the box received. This can be returned, as per the email instructions on the 16th of June for a refund. Kind regards, Ohh Deer
The actual boxes and items In them Are nice my issue was with the POOR customer service. These people charged me for 5 boxes because of some kind of technical error on there part, I FINALLY got them to refund me but was told I had to send back 4 of the 5 boxes, or they would charge me for them (Again), they don’t offer return postage so I had to borrow the money to mail the boxes back. Papergang assures me I would be refunded once I sent them proof of postage. So I did this. They then said they would refund after they got the boxes back. So I waited. Papergang continued to fob me of and make excuses and claimed they never got them back. Clearly since I sent them it’s not my fault , I’m yet to see my refund and yet again I’m the one loosing out. FRUSTRATED and DISAPPOINTED!
Hello Charlotte, We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback and are so pleased you were happy with the box and its content. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience which was caused by the multiple payments being taken from your account, which is something which was dealt with directly with the team as this wasn't a technical error, this was explained further via email and in a telephone conversation with a member of the customer service team. The multiple orders were all legitimate and placed on the 7th of December and were all separate transactions of which you received confirmation for. However, due to our turnaround time being 1-3 working days all of the boxes had been dispatched prior to your contact on the 9th of December to report this issue. As a gesture of good will a refund was issued immediately for the multiple boxes ordered in error, we advised a refund for the postage would follow, once these were received back. There were further complications with your return, which you spoke directly to Royal Mail about, unfortunately these have still yet to be received back to our warehouse. However, as you were able to provide a proof of postage receipt, the refund was issued accordingly for the postage as previously discussed. If there is anything further, we can assist with, please don't hesitate to contact us directly on papergang@ohhdeer.com. Kind regards, Ohh Deer
Poor customer service, no attempt to resolve any query or complaint - just fobbed off with pathetic excuses. The quality and range of products are poor, out of the last two of my three box subscription half of the products have been binned as being pointless or of no use. A total waste of money! Can get a better range of self selected stationary which is of use from Rymans!
Hello, We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback on our subscription box and boxes which have been received. We can see there has been communication directly with our customer service team, where you did express your disappointment in the content which was included and we were extremely saddened to hear this. We understand that not all the products included are going to be to everyone’s individual taste or even things which you would normally look to purchase yourself; the creative team however do work extremely hard to ensure each month has as much variety as possible for our subscribers, some have been with us from the very start of launching. Our returns policy was emailed over so you were able to return the box for a refund, we do however not cover the postage which is paid to return this to our warehouse. If there is anything further we can assist with please don’t hesitate to contact us on customerservice@ohhdeer.com, as we are always hear to assist. Kind Regards Ohh Deer
I ordered my first box on Dec 7th and set up a subscription. That box never arrived and then money was direct debited for the second at the beginning of January & that also has not arrived. So disappointing. I emailed several times and got a reply saying to track my package but when you pressed the link it said no information available. I finally asked for a refund on December's box and had to request my subscription be cancelled as you cannot do it yourself online. That's very poor! Really disappointed as the boxes look lovely but having paid for 2, nearly 3 months later, I've received none. What a shame :-(
I didn't really know what to expect when I subscribed as I didn't want to peek too much on the website and spoil it...so when I received my box today it was like Christmas all over again. I was pleasantly surprised at the contents and I am very happy with the box and can't wait for the next one! unlike others how left bad reviews, I DO realize we are in a pandemic and shipping is extremely slow right now so I wasn't worried about how long this would take to arrive. I have my own shop and I know about the delays..so instead of complaining about it in a review..maybe think that papergang is doing the best they can to get your order to you...so be patient and stop being a Karen! Alos, before leaving a negative review that can hinder sales for a small business, CONTACT them..its just common sense ;)
I received my second box earlier this week. Both have been such a joy! I had a tricky time signing up but customer service was quick, kind and helpful. My first box was lovely and full of useful things- it was a delight to write a few letters, something I hadn't done for a little while. Finishing them off with the stampers :) This months box - with the new front edge opening -- A well thought out improvement means you can keep the lovely box to store your stationary. Its all beautiful and I just love the cards and the pin and especially the notebook. It's all such a treat!!
Absolutely love getting thee boxes every month and has really made lockdown easier having something to look forward to. They’re great at boosting small artists which is something I really love and support especially in these uncertain times. 5/5 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
I love to receive this little present for myself every month
I really love Papergang. I get sent great quality stationary products like cards, notebooks, stickers and more every month. I get the subscription box as a gift to myself every month. Plus customer care is great, I got a refund no questions asked when my box once failed to deliver by post.
What a wonderful treat every month beautiful stationary. Fantastic price. Love the different themes each month and as each is a different artist its amazing to see different ways to be creative. Each box is full and wonderful each month and every fourth box you replant a tree so its balanced out. I love that I collect wonderful unique stationery and plant trees all at the same time.
I have been subscribing to Papergang for more than a year now. Throughout that time, I have watched them continue to look for ways to improve, and it shows in the quality of the boxes they send. They mix up the types of items they send and everything is always cute. I have taken advantage of their gift options and done short-term subscriptions for friends, and they're always as excited by the Papergang boxes as I am.
Super quality paper goods, original themes and beautiful illustrations! I love this box :)
Papergang is rated 4.77 based on 887 reviews