Papergang Reviews

Read Papergang Reviews

01509812075

help@papergang.com

Papergang,Ohh Deer Ltd,3-6 The Rushes

Tell us how Papergang made you happy
Abbi
Papergang 5 star review on 27th September 2020
Jasmine
Papergang 5 star review on 27th September 2020
Jane
I love receiving my monthly delivery every one of it contents has clearly been careful created and it’s a joy to use and give items to my pen pals The boxes are reusable and very pretty to the eye
Hi Kathryn, Thanks for your feedback! We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the boxes. Thank you, The Papergang Team
I haven’t I say, the quality of the products received in the boxes have been exemplary. However the box received this month - April 2021 - was so very disappointing! The products and quality most definitely were not of the expected paper gang / Oh Deer benchmark I have come to expect. If next months box is just as a disappointing I’m afraid I will be cancelling my subscription.
Hello Cait Thanks for your feedback! We're very sorry to hear that you are disappointed with our April box, please, accept my sincere apologies for this. We always like to hear our customers thoughts regarding the boxes, especially when they feel something could be improved upon so we are very grateful for you taking the time to leave this review. I have made sure to pass on your feedback to our creative team, but we would love to hear what you feel could have been improved about the products from the box if you wanted to contact us directly via help@papergang.com. Thank you, The Papergang Team
Packaged beautifully, amazing value and arrived quickly! Really really chuffed with it, bought a once off but will be going back for more!!
Ive been subscribed to papergang for about 6 months now. The last two boxes haven’t shown up, every time Ive contacted the team to chase this up its literally been weeks in between replies. In my eyes the boxes are not worth the money but if like me you’ve needed the pick me up in lockdown then they are presented well and will no doubt give you 2 minutes of joy when opening. Back to my original point though the boxes take way over the month to arrive if at all and when money is tight it really isn’t worth the gamble of it its going to arrive or not. Im still waiting for my February box or a refund but the company won’t even reply. £14 not well spent
Bought a 3 month subscription for part of my grandaughter's Christmas, she loves it. Going to subscribe another 3 months for her
Love love love February’s box. It’s so beautiful. I love the story behind the designs. I save opening my boxes until the weekend. It’s so worth every penny!
I took out this subscription with the idea that I could keep some of them for birthday gifts. However, when my first delivery arrived, the beautiful box was also the packaging, and had a delivery sticker and postage sticker on the front. It was also really grubby after being tossed around in the delivery van. To open it, you have to pull a rip cord right down one side which ruins the box completely. So I can't even use the box for anything else. The pen, ruler and scissors were nice, but nothing special, then there was a notepad and 1 sheet of wrapping paper. Really not worth the money. I can't give them as gifts with postage labels stuck all over them and they're too expensive to buy every month for myself so I've cancelled the subscription. Such a shame, if it was in a reusable box that was delivered in outer packaging, it would make a nice gift.
Love them so much! Always an awesome box in the post. Since I first bought this, they've reduced their packaging too, which is amazing.
I ordered my first box on Dec 7th and set up a subscription. That box never arrived and then money was direct debited for the second at the beginning of January & that also has not arrived. So disappointing. I emailed several times and got a reply saying to track my package but when you pressed the link it said no information available. I finally asked for a refund on December's box and had to request my subscription be cancelled as you cannot do it yourself online. That's very poor! Really disappointed as the boxes look lovely but having paid for 2, nearly 3 months later, I've received none. What a shame :-(
The delivery is awful. Last month I haven’t received and the new one has been billed for. So 2 outstanding and it took quite a long time to receive the first. I’m going to cancel.
I've been getting my Papergang box for years now and genuinely can't imagine cancelling it. The stationery is always so gorgeous. I look forward to it every month!
I just wanted to thank you for such a wonderful service and the beautiful boxes you have posted to my daughter in Belgium. Each one was received safely and she has loved having a little surprise in each one. She is very crafty and has loved the fact that she can literally use every single item in the box. She particularly loved the January box. I can tell you that these have cheered her up in these difficult times when she can’t travel home and she has made the origami bird and coloured in the sheet as rewards to herself after a tough day studying in her flat. Thanks again, I will be ordering another three month plan in the next three weeks. Thank you.
It's a sweet idea but not really worth the money - I signed up for three boxes and they've deteriorated in quality and value since, so I won't be resubscribing. Some of the items have been lovely, earlier items were great quality (the November box was lovely, beautifully designed, full of useful items and good quality), but December's items were a bit lacking and I was really disappointed by January's box. It was poorly packaged, items were scrunched inside, and the planner was dirty and had an irritating typo on every page. There wasn't enough in it to justify the price tag sadly, and the artwork was quite generic. Would love to resubscribe, but think I'd rather just spend the money on better quality items that I actually like! I've looked ahead to February's box to see if it's worth the benefit of the doubt, but it really does look like the kind of generic stationery you can get at any supermarket.
I get a few subscription boxes and I look forward to this one the very most. Love it from the box to the items. Plus trees! Yay trees!
i subscribed to papergang in november as i really loved the look of the fox, deer and robin themed box! the contents in the box were absolutely gorgeous and i was really impressed with the designs! i’ve used all of the christmas cards, the notebook has been extremely useful for lists, the pin looks great on my bag and the shopping list has been really handy! on another note, december’s box. i was really looking forward to receiving this box after how great november’s was but honestly i was rather disappointed. i expected to have a festive themed box, with greens and reds but no, the box was very colourful. i think the theme would’ve suited june or july better. also, i felt as thought the box was lacking in contents. november’s box was filled to this brim with stationery but this months was not as impressive. yes i do like the box, but did it suit december? no. did i feel as though this box was rushed in design? yes. i understand that it may be hard for papergang to work with independent artists because of the pandemic, and that may be the reason as to why this months box wasn’t as good. i’ve had a look at this months box and i really like the look of it, and i hope it’s better than last months!
I didn't really know what to expect when I subscribed as I didn't want to peek too much on the website and spoil it...so when I received my box today it was like Christmas all over again. I was pleasantly surprised at the contents and I am very happy with the box and can't wait for the next one! unlike others how left bad reviews, I DO realize we are in a pandemic and shipping is extremely slow right now so I wasn't worried about how long this would take to arrive. I have my own shop and I know about the delays..so instead of complaining about it in a review..maybe think that papergang is doing the best they can to get your order to you...so be patient and stop being a Karen! Alos, before leaving a negative review that can hinder sales for a small business, CONTACT them..its just common sense ;)
I don't have news where my box is, I bought it on November 27 and it is December 21. The tracking number they gave me says it has no record.
Box arrived this morning. The calendar has two January's and no February. Clearly no attention to detail. Basic error, disappointing.
Not only I recieved the box a month late but also, they charged me the following month after having agreed to cancel my subscription (and after having recieved written confirmation regarding the cancellation). Plus, the contents were rather disappointing consisting mainly on a few xmas cards.
We are the 16 november and I am still waiting for my package :/ (ps : I have ordered the 30 october)
Hello Charlie, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We're extremely sorry there is a delay in receiving your November edition and any inconvenience this has caused. We suspect the box is still in transit to you and your patience is very much appreciated at this time when delays are likely, as a directly result of strains due to COVID-19. A member of the team will be in touch shortly, to provide further details on this consignment. However, if there is anything further we can assist with, please don't hesitate to contact the team on help@papergang.com Kind regards, The Papergang Team
Papergang is rated 4.77 based on 885 reviews