Pamper Me Mobile Beauty Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Pamper Me Mobile Beauty

About Pamper Me Mobile Beauty : Who are we?

Essex’s first beauty concierge!

Enjoy professional salon treatments from the comfort of your own living room. We dispatch only the best and most knowledgeable beauty therapists to provide A-list beauty services to your front door. It’s so simple, convenient and competitively priced - you’ll be hooked in no time.

You no longer have to let your work schedule stand in the way of taking care of yourself. Our perfect selection of at-home treatments is extensive and all at very competitive pricing.

hello@pmprmemobilebeauty.co.uk

158 Moulsham Street

Tell us how Pamper Me Mobile Beauty made you happy

Telephone
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Mega service, great products. I am so happy to have found a mobile beauty service that's so consistent in their services."
"Love love love. I use every 2 weeks as service is excellent. All my friends now use Pamper Me"
"Very good service. Best at nails rather than intimate waxing but the service and the speed of accommodating appointments is top notch."
"Brilliant service"
"A great professional service from your own arnchair."
"If I had more monies I’d have a massage every month from you guys!"
"I will be unable to use this lady again, our nails were nice when completed, but having a dirty foot spa put me off."
"I have used your services in September 2018. Lady who came was nice and polite, but unfortunately her collection of Gel Nail Varnish was so poor, that I struggled to pick anything. There was not even one shade of red or any dark coloured varnish. She didn't bring any change with her or any valid to her promotions or price list. Not a great service, sorry"
"Lisa was very professional and provided me with a great service"
"A lovely experience in your own home would recommend this mobile beauty company Coral is lovely and so professional"
"What a wonderful service Pamper Me provides! Quick & easy to book, friendly customer service with the girls in the office. Extremely happy with the results, I had my manicure with gel polish and a full leg wax (it was needed). The therapist, Coral who came out to me was professional and what a brilliant job she has done. I've rebooked for 4 weeks time as to not miss out on returning. 5* plus. Thank you, Pamper Me."
"Using Pamper Me in-home beauty treatments since 2017, highly recommend to anyone. It's easy to book, great customer service. Very happy customer! x"
Pamper Me Mobile Beauty is rated 4.54 based on 13 reviews