Palicomp Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Palicomp

How would you rate Palicomp ?

"The service was excellent, delivery was excellent and the computer is excellent! I would highly recommend anyone to use this company. I will use this company again in the future 100%. After having bad experiences with another company, Palicomp made me feel comfortable with ordering an expensive system, giving me a delivery date, ringing me to confirm the parts on board and suggesting upgrades which left me better off (Changing my case which gave me better airflow and more fans for less money). Overall a very easy process which other companies cannot seem to get right!"
Palicomp is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews