PADDLERsmart! Reviews

of reviewers recommend PADDLERsmart!
Read PADDLERsmart! Reviews
Great Information !
nice experience
Very informative
Informative and comprehensive course. The only improvement I would suggest is displaying questions that were answered incorrectly with the correct ones. When I receive the Boatsmart survey this will be my input aswell
I have kayaked & canoed, as well as having tried a PWC once, so I had some basic experience but I felt that my knowledge base moved to a new level as a result of this course.I felt I learned so much about the labels given to various parts of the watercraft as well as many valuable safety tips & techniques for rescue.Many items covered in the PCOC course were reviewed as well. It was very informative & the videos really clarified the concepts.
It was a nice interactive platform and i found it informative and interesting. Lots of helpful hints and it would be nice if this was made official in some capacity..
I spend a fair amount of time on and around water. Decided to get my Pleasure Craft Operator Card and saw this when I started. I am very happy with the information and knowledge gained by doing a quick course. Paddler Smart gives me a better understanding and confidence to be on a canoe, PWC or motorboat.
Easy to follow and complete.
Overall content was good
There are a few places in the Canadian course where instruction is in metric and course test questions are in imperial
The course animations and details were great! I liked that I could stop and start whenever I wanted - and found the content was very helpful. Totally pumped to get out with my new kayak with more confidence. :)
The course was well designed and very helpful. Highly recommended!
PADDLERsmart! is rated 4.82 based on 11 reviews