Paddle & Surf Reviews

5 Rating 35 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Paddle & Surf
Read Paddle & Surf Reviews
Quick delivery and great product, thank you
Posted 1 hour ago
After having used Thule kayak holders all my life practically,I decided to try the Paddle and Surf products which are a fraction of the cost and have been pleasingly as good….wish I’d found out about them in South Africa earlier…
Great website, very easy to use & view. Ordering was simple & next day delivery was excellent. Good communication when I had questions & any problems were sorted easily & very efficiently.
Excellent customer service. Top company to purchase from
Outstanding service at the shop, i was so impressed i make an account when i got home and ordered more stuff. Cant recommend enough. So helpful getting me the right gear that i needed. Will use in the future for sure
Excellent product as described, great price and value ,would use again ,onky unfortunate thing i didnt see or take up £5 off 1st order offer ,oh well 😪but great shop
Great value, highly efficient ordering and no fuss free returns. Will be using again
Kept well informed of delivery. Very happy with product.
Prompt delivery and easy website to navigate though did end up ordering more items than originally planned
Very pleased with the floats. Good price and prompt delivery
Great service. Quick and efficient. Wetsuit was dispatched the same day as ordering and arrived promptly. Great price for a nice little wetsuit and even came in environmentally conscious packaging...nice touch✌️
We are really delighted with our Legacy Kayak's and all the accessories. When we placed the order it was not clear that delivery was not possible to our location. It was somewhat alarming to see the receipt say "collection only" when we live on Skye and the company is based in Cornwall. However, when we contacted the team they could not have been more helpful in sorting out a delivery method that worked for us. The products arrived when we expected and were well packed for the 650 mile journey North. In a general plea to retailers, could you please stop considering Skye an island! Yes,it is an island but has been connected to the mainland by a toll-free bridge for two decades. It is ridiculous that I had to arrange delivery to a relative over the bridge to avoid an additional £50 charge. Paying £150 for delivery was bad enough! I'm now looking forward to enjoying the Kayaks all summer.
Ordered item and picked next day delivery. Received email verification of my order and the item was delivered next day by DPD. Also had info regarding delivery by DPD sent to my phone. Very happy with the service provided
I paid for next day delivery and I am very happy I did as my product arrived in plenty of time for my trip the day after. Would absolutely purchase again. In fact, I have just recommended Paddle & Surf to my friend.
The canoe wheels were competitively priced, of really good quality and delivered promptly. All round an excellent service.
Great service and price
Superb experience. Item promptly despatched and all order details emailed at the same time. Highly recommended.
Minimal packaging. Great product. Speedy service.
Very helpful and speedy service - Would not hesitate to use again!
Fantastic products, fantastic price, fantastic service. What more is there to say?
Paddle & Surf is rated 4.97 based on 35 reviews