P4D Reviews

Charter House25 High Street

How would you rate P4D ?

Michelle Bray
Verified Reviewer
"their paperwork is all over the place. Have just sent a parcel where the barcodes, tracking and GLS numbers do not correspond. They have effectively lost my parcel and have no way of tracking it. Even worse.... it was my first commercial order ! Never again will I use them. I have begged someone to ring me and they never do - what kind of business has just gone out raising money for public floatation and can't talk to customers"
"My parcel booked to be couriered by parcelforce was collected on time customer paid for 24hour delivery but item didn't arrive until the following day. Parcelforce told me to contact p4d which is near impossible as live chat isn't available no telephone contact number and they failed to respond to my email asking for a refund AVOID."
"Absolute sham of a company lost a package February and wont replay to emails and there is no number you can call to resolve it. We have had to refund customers but yet they have been paid and we cant claim of the insurance that was paid for. USELESS STAY AWAY"
"Would gladly leave 0 starts as they have not only damaged my items but given me 0 response back, not even one email. filled all the forms for the claim yet not one single response."
Un Happy Customer
Unverified Reviewer
"If I could leave no stars it would be to much an absolute joke do not go near them pay a bit more somewhere else don’t even think about ringing them NO chance of talking to someone never ever again Avoid avoid"
"What a joke of a company never again can talk to anyone don’t come back to you on email do your self a favour and use someone else"
"Worst delivery experience ever! Avoid!"
"Unreliable company! In one occasion they dropped my parcel ten doors down the road without leaving me any advise note through the door and the second time I waited at home all day they never turned up, the parcel apparently was sent to the wrong depot and now nobody knows when it will be delivered! Very annoyed!"
"don't waste your time with these cowboys"
"Cannot get hold of them. They give out a phone number and say its open 9-5 whenever you ring it, it just says 'you can find all the info you need online' and will not give you the option to speak to anyone! Sooooooooo annoying, I wont be using them again, and suggest you don't either if you are thinking about it."
"Very happy. Was really struggling to find a solution to my heavy parcel delivery and I ended up booking through P4D using a pallet instead."
Peter Hawkins
Unverified Reviewer
"Sure, they delivered my parcels, BUT they sent me an invoice for a "surcharge", unspecified and with no explanation, which was more than double the original charge. I thought this was a scam (why would a surcharge be more than double?) and ignored it. They then took £54 from my account and their customer service (ha ha!) simply repeated the invoice, with no explanation. What's more they set up this account to make payments on a regular basis, labelled "professional services". It's fraud. Don't go near them."
"It would be better "Double Zero Rating". They do not have the courage to answer an e-mail."
"This company are a bunch of cowboys. Stay well clear. They should be stopped from trading. Saying they failed to collect knowing they had not been there, asking for further payment before reattempt to collect. Totally unprofessional money scammers. Be WARNED!!"
"Absolutely disgusting service, NEVER use. I arranged for a parcel to be returned, P4D collected the parcel and then lost the parcel in August. I have had to chase and chase them and still now in December, I have had no refund. P4D then blamed Tuffnells who I contacted and they confirmed they credited P4D the money in August and I have still not received this, they have kept my money they are FRAUD."
"DO NOT USE P4D – THEY ARE HAPPY TO TAKE YOUR PAYMENT BUT LACK ANY CUSTOMER SERVICE. I shipped a pallet to Holland on the basis of a 3 day delivery promise. When it didn’t arrive I chased P4D and was told that due to failed delivery 2 days prior I had to pay a £24 penalty before delivery could be re-scheduled. My client confirmed there was never any attempt made to deliver on the date claimed by P4D which is reinforced by the fact that no supporting evidence was ever presented despite written pledges to do so. P4D has also failed to reply to my formal complaint and frankly their customer service is non-existent (they also do not answer their phones). My shipment was effectively held to ransom pending payment of a spurious penalty and in summary it was clearly a ruse to extort money. My shipment eventually arrived a week late! Edit"
"Parcel was never collected on just just one but two occasions. I opted for a refund to which to date has still not been received. Then had the cheek to send me an invoice for failed collections. They NEVER turned up. DO NOT EVER USE THESE PEOPLE. And they are impossible to get hold of!!"
"'Proactive Customer Service' 'Online whenever you are online' is absolute rubbish! Very difficult to get hold of unless you email to say you want a refund or want to make a complaint! Had thought my issue was resolved but am still having troubles. Would absolutely not recommend and will never use again"
"SHOULD BE ZERO STAR RATING! Parcel was being sent form UK to recipient in Japan. Estimated delivery time given as 3-7 days so from 16/11/17 should have been plenty of time to arrive at destination by 5/12/17. Dropped parcel at local collection point 16/11/17 and tracking showed it was collected same day. Tracking continued to update until 21/11/17 when it showed message 'held by P4D for forwarding'. Immediately contacted P4D Customer Support via email and their Facebook page and was simply told that the tracking would 'update soon'. I checked tracking multiple times daily and sent many more email, Fabebook messages and completed 'live chat' but was getting absolutely no definite information as to the whereabouts of my parcel. I found out the courier they were using to ship parcel to Japan was DHL so I contacted them direct. DHL were most helpful, they told me that although their system showed they had a booking to ship and deliver my parcel, they had not received the parcel from P4D. Now, after 8 days of wasting my time by fobbing me off, P4D finally contact me to ask for a description of my parcel and also the contents! So it's looking like they've lost it! NEVER NEVER NEVER AGAIN WIL I USE A COURIER BROKER SUCH AS P4D OR PARCEL MONKEY. NEXT PARCEL DELIVERY I BOOK WILL BE DIRECTLY WITH A COURIER."
"Booked a parcel delivery from UK to Switzerland. I found it to be the cheapest solution online."
P4D is rated 1.40 based on 53 reviews