P4D Reviews

11% of reviewers recommend P4D
07AM
7AM

About P4D: P4D | Parcels for Delivery is the Expedia of the parcel delivery industry offering a range of services from big name courier companies at heavily discounted prices. One of a select few resellers working in official partnership with major courier companies like City Link, DHL, Parcelforce, TNT, Yodel and Fedex, we offer heavily discounted parcel delivery services for small-medium sized business and individuals. We also offer pallet delivery services at reduced prices with Palletways. We’re based in the UK, but we ship all over the world, both import and export.<br /> A software company at heart, our aim is to not only to offer you the best deals, but also to make the parcel delivery online booking process as quick and easy as possible by streamlining our systems and automating your shipping. Getting a quote is instant. With P4D you can also carbon offset your delivery, round up your pound for charity, and we pride ourselves on customer support.

customers@P4D.co.uk

Charter House25 High Street

Tell us how P4D made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Parcel arrived damaged, in spite of warning labels, & protective wrapping by seller. no reply to any communications, charlatans."
Are you P4D? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback P4D receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I ordered a parcel to be sent last Thursday and did not get sent a label. Contacted them Friday and left a message, still no label. Now its Monday after 9am, they will not answer the phone, the live chat is apparently not working and I still am unable to send this urgent parcel."
"Although my delivery was picked up a day later than scheduled I received it as arranged - it was loaded onto a pallet and shrink wrapped as they said it would be - it travelled almost 300 miles up country and arrived in perfect condition - I can't fault this company they responded to my email almost instantly when I queried the collection. Well done P4D and thank you."
"Would like to thank Mandy from customer service for her outstanding help. My parcel was collected and delivered as promised so cannot fault the service. Would use again."
"Went beynd the call of duty to help with my pallet delivery. cannot be happier"
"This company is beyond appalling. I booked on a job for an urgent collection and then realised they are simply booking space with other hauliers. The haulier they used didnt accept their order it was collected on the day it was supposed be delivered. I was then told the delivery would be arrive at 8am 5 days late, but when they didn't arrive I was then told they were an "AM" delivery up to 1pm; but we were a priority first drop, and the driver had been told we were to be done first. At 2.30 the arctic lorry arrived (when I'd said access was narrow) and they couldn't get up the hill. They'd used Gregorys and the driver said he'd had NO instructions for narrow access, it was a 8-6 delivery window, and no one had called him from his office regarding us. On not being able to get up the hill my builder had to load up his van with the delivery. The tail lift was so high that he strained his neck and shoulder reaching up. Needless to say this cheap price has ended up in delays, a very unhappy and injured builder, and a massive dose of stress. If I'd read reviews on this company I wouldn't have used touched them with someone else's barge pole."
"This company has terrible customer service, still waiting for compensation for a lost parcel sent to USA in March 2018, now being October 2018. We have repeatedly send correspondence to P4D and never... NEVER had replies from them. Strongly recommend that you seek alternatives."
"service is very bad waiting for parcel from 1 week and its sitting in there depot"
"they do not answer the phone!! and you cant leave a message! they dont reply to your emails until 24 hours later! will not deal with this company again .. if there was "0" star i would give them this! if you dont stress dont use these cowboys!"
"they don't answer there phone and they don't come. this company is a scam from the evidence so far at hand. P4D this is on record we do not want your services. The only thing we worry about is that you now have our bank details and might try and steal more money than you have done already. Mailbox-"
"If I could give one or zero stars I would. After three months they’ve finally said my box is lost and it’s my fault. Don’t use."
"Simply don't bother booking the collection nor refund. Cannot contact them."
"Warning do not use P4D they havent delivered my pallet. And they are charging me to have the pallet in their warehouse. The customer serivce is in shambles do not use"
"they have sent me an invoice when i have not booked thier service"
"I have been let down more times than I can actually recall, there now appears to be no telephone number to even contact their elusive customer services on either, it is so frustrating to continually remind a company of their entirely shoddy service and to get nowhere with them. I could not recommend P4D in any way whatsoever."
"Avoid this company! P4D have taken over a week to collect a pallet that was on a 3-6 day service. They have taken the money but the pallet still remains at the collection address. Unable to call as they don't answer the phone."
"a joke from start to finish, please don't use worth paying alittle extra"
"Do not use ! They took my parcel for 2 months before sending it back to me, have taken all my money and refused to give me a refund. I would give 0 stars if possible"
"You do not respond, you take all day to pick up a package. You're customer service is non existent. You are DOGSHIT."
P4D is rated 1.43 based on 76 reviews