P4D Reviews

10% of reviewers recommend P4D

customers@P4D.co.uk

Charter House25 High Street

How would you rate P4D?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

41 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Giovanni

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about P4D in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"It would be better "Double Zero Rating". They do not have the courage to answer an e-mail."
"This company are a bunch of cowboys. Stay well clear. They should be stopped from trading. Saying they failed to collect knowing they had not been there, asking for further payment before reattempt to collect. Totally unprofessional money scammers. Be WARNED!!"
"Absolutely disgusting service, NEVER use. I arranged for a parcel to be returned, P4D collected the parcel and then lost the parcel in August. I have had to chase and chase them and still now in December, I have had no refund. P4D then blamed Tuffnells who I contacted and they confirmed they credited P4D the money in August and I have still not received this, they have kept my money they are FRAUD."
"DO NOT USE P4D – THEY ARE HAPPY TO TAKE YOUR PAYMENT BUT LACK ANY CUSTOMER SERVICE. I shipped a pallet to Holland on the basis of a 3 day delivery promise. When it didn’t arrive I chased P4D and was told that due to failed delivery 2 days prior I had to pay a £24 penalty before delivery could be re-scheduled. My client confirmed there was never any attempt made to deliver on the date claimed by P4D which is reinforced by the fact that no supporting evidence was ever presented despite written pledges to do so. P4D has also failed to reply to my formal complaint and frankly their customer service is non-existent (they also do not answer their phones). My shipment was effectively held to ransom pending payment of a spurious penalty and in summary it was clearly a ruse to extort money. My shipment eventually arrived a week late! Edit"
"Parcel was never collected on just just one but two occasions. I opted for a refund to which to date has still not been received. Then had the cheek to send me an invoice for failed collections. They NEVER turned up. DO NOT EVER USE THESE PEOPLE. And they are impossible to get hold of!!"
"'Proactive Customer Service' 'Online whenever you are online' is absolute rubbish! Very difficult to get hold of unless you email to say you want a refund or want to make a complaint! Had thought my issue was resolved but am still having troubles. Would absolutely not recommend and will never use again"
"SHOULD BE ZERO STAR RATING! Parcel was being sent form UK to recipient in Japan. Estimated delivery time given as 3-7 days so from 16/11/17 should have been plenty of time to arrive at destination by 5/12/17. Dropped parcel at local collection point 16/11/17 and tracking showed it was collected same day. Tracking continued to update until 21/11/17 when it showed message 'held by P4D for forwarding'. Immediately contacted P4D Customer Support via email and their Facebook page and was simply told that the tracking would 'update soon'. I checked tracking multiple times daily and sent many more email, Fabebook messages and completed 'live chat' but was getting absolutely no definite information as to the whereabouts of my parcel. I found out the courier they were using to ship parcel to Japan was DHL so I contacted them direct. DHL were most helpful, they told me that although their system showed they had a booking to ship and deliver my parcel, they had not received the parcel from P4D. Now, after 8 days of wasting my time by fobbing me off, P4D finally contact me to ask for a description of my parcel and also the contents! So it's looking like they've lost it! NEVER NEVER NEVER AGAIN WIL I USE A COURIER BROKER SUCH AS P4D OR PARCEL MONKEY. NEXT PARCEL DELIVERY I BOOK WILL BE DIRECTLY WITH A COURIER."
"Booked a parcel delivery from UK to Switzerland. I found it to be the cheapest solution online."
"Helped me enormously. Thank you so much."
"Awful customer service. There is not even a telephone number to speak to someone. I have been waiting over 20 days to get a response about a missing parcel and they still cannot give me an answer as to where it is. Very slow at handling the claim and I have had to take so much time emailing everyday with no one even replying! How they can run a business, i do not know."
"AVOID!! Paid £30 to return 3 dresses back to China from UK on 09/10. Now received email 5 weeks later to say they have been returned to the UK despite full, correct address on parcel! Courier now wants more money to return the items back to me. So they now have the dresses and my £30 - Con artists!!"
"Awful service damaged our pallet and then denied it. Impossible to contact and take days to respond to emails. Now having to submit a county court claim against them. Exceptionally poor customer service from a company bigging up how good they are."
"Lost my parcel, great difficulty getting any response from them, only had to go 25 miles! Conceded loss after three weeks and there is no compensation. Abysmal customer service, taking days to respond to any communication. Then had the temerity to send me an email saying the following:- You recently saved money on parcel delivery by using P4D to send a parcel from Rye to Hailsham. Want to book again? DO NOT TOUCH THEM WITH A BARGEPOLE!!!"
"They sent Parcel Force and the guy had no information about the package so the sender didn't hand it over. Then they make contact demanding more money to recollect. Demanded a refund but as yet nothing. Incompetent and dishonest company. Zero stars"
"They have lost 2 of my parcels. No tracking available and will not reply to my several emails"
"If I could give them zero stars I would. After a long delay of waiting for a delivery booked through them, when I contacted them they said, it's been over a week, the parcel must be lost- we can not help you. I am annoyed as they took a payment for a job, collected the item then failed to deliver it. They refused to refund the booking fee nor even made an apology. So I had to PAY them to loose my goods! The value of the item was under £20 so we took no insurance. _ perhaps they just chuck low value jobs in the bin."
Banbury Company
Verified Reviewer
"They lost our parcel.Trying to contact them is a waste of time.They have an answer phone which refers you to "Customer service" that's a laugh because they won't answer you.All in all they aere a totally useless company and I would advise you all not to use them!!"
"Sloppy and time wasters"
"Parcel took over a week to collect despite numerous attempts to contact them to find out what was going on, should have seen this as a red flag. Finally got collected by Hermes which was taken back to the local depot then 'hey presto' it vanished. After contacting P4D to find out what was going on the only message you ever receive is all information has been sent to Hermes & they are sorry the parcel has not yet been found. Then to top it off they advise there is no insurance available for Hermes - what a surprise. IF EVERYONE OPENS A CASE WITH RESOLVER SOMETHING MIGHT JUST HAPPEN TO THESE INCOMPETENT UNRELIABLE BUSINESSES. TRADING STANDARDS IS MY NEXT POINT OF CALL, AS HERMES WILL NOT DEAL WITH YOU DIRECT EITHER, EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE THE ONES WHO SUPPOSEDLY LOST THE PARCEL."
Banbury Safety
Unverified Reviewer
"This must rate as one of the worst companies we have ever dealt with.They collected a parcel on 9th September and despite countless attempts to contact them on their completely useless answering system,the only correspondence we have had from them is that their manager was looking into it! 27 days later, after we have had to resend the goods at our expense,we still haven't received a reply.We will keep listing negative reports about them until this is settled.I strongly urge people not to use them as they are completely USELESS!!! Edit"
P4D is rated 1.41 based on 41 reviews