P4D Reviews

P4D have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers are happy with their customer service but are unhappy with their delivery and refunds. Full Insights

8% of reviewers recommend P4D

customers@P4D.co.uk

Charter House25 High Street

Email, Live Chat

How would you rate P4D ?

"they have sent me an invoice when i have not booked thier service"
"I have been let down more times than I can actually recall, there now appears to be no telephone number to even contact their elusive customer services on either, it is so frustrating to continually remind a company of their entirely shoddy service and to get nowhere with them. I could not recommend P4D in any way whatsoever."
"Avoid this company! P4D have taken over a week to collect a pallet that was on a 3-6 day service. They have taken the money but the pallet still remains at the collection address. Unable to call as they don't answer the phone."
"a joke from start to finish, please don't use worth paying alittle extra"
"Do not use ! They took my parcel for 2 months before sending it back to me, have taken all my money and refused to give me a refund. I would give 0 stars if possible"
"You do not respond, you take all day to pick up a package. You're customer service is non existent. You are DOGSHIT."
"Didn't pick up, waited all day, no contact. Avoid this company. Lets hope I get the refund !!"
"They took my money and took 48 for them to generate a parcel label. Phone number just directs you to the website and not responding to emails requesting a refund. I had to pay for an alternative company to deliver care package. Save your money and go somewhere else!"
"I wish I had come here first and read the reviews before placing an order with this awful company. They took my money for two pallets and told me everything was booked in. I waited eight hours on a Friday, only to be told by Palletways that P4D had not made the booking with them. Their chat button does not work and their telephone number is a recorded message sending you back to the website. Nightmare experience so far - and the pallets are still with me!"
"their paperwork is all over the place. Have just sent a parcel where the barcodes, tracking and GLS numbers do not correspond. They have effectively lost my parcel and have no way of tracking it. Even worse.... it was my first commercial order ! Never again will I use them. I have begged someone to ring me and they never do - what kind of business has just gone out raising money for public floatation and can't talk to customers"
"My parcel booked to be couriered by parcelforce was collected on time customer paid for 24hour delivery but item didn't arrive until the following day. Parcelforce told me to contact p4d which is near impossible as live chat isn't available no telephone contact number and they failed to respond to my email asking for a refund AVOID."
"Absolute sham of a company lost a package February and wont replay to emails and there is no number you can call to resolve it. We have had to refund customers but yet they have been paid and we cant claim of the insurance that was paid for. USELESS STAY AWAY"
"Would gladly leave 0 starts as they have not only damaged my items but given me 0 response back, not even one email. filled all the forms for the claim yet not one single response."
"If I could leave no stars it would be to much an absolute joke do not go near them pay a bit more somewhere else don’t even think about ringing them NO chance of talking to someone never ever again Avoid avoid"
"What a joke of a company never again can talk to anyone don’t come back to you on email do your self a favour and use someone else"
"Worst delivery experience ever! Avoid!"
"Unreliable company! In one occasion they dropped my parcel ten doors down the road without leaving me any advise note through the door and the second time I waited at home all day they never turned up, the parcel apparently was sent to the wrong depot and now nobody knows when it will be delivered! Very annoyed!"
"don't waste your time with these cowboys"
"Cannot get hold of them. They give out a phone number and say its open 9-5 whenever you ring it, it just says 'you can find all the info you need online' and will not give you the option to speak to anyone! Sooooooooo annoying, I wont be using them again, and suggest you don't either if you are thinking about it."
"Very happy. Was really struggling to find a solution to my heavy parcel delivery and I ended up booking through P4D using a pallet instead."
P4D is rated 1.34 based on 62 reviews