P4D Reviews

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does P4D deliver?

How can I contact P4D?

About P4D: P4D | Parcels for Delivery is the Expedia of the parcel delivery industry offering a range of services from big name courier companies at heavily discounted prices. One of a select few resellers working in official partnership with major courier companies like City Link, DHL, Parcelforce, TNT, Yodel and Fedex, we offer heavily discounted parcel delivery services for small-medium sized business and individuals. We also offer pallet delivery services at reduced prices with Palletways. We’re based in the UK, but we ship all over the world, both import and export.<br /> A software company at heart, our aim is to not only to offer you the best deals, but also to make the parcel delivery online booking process as quick and easy as possible by streamlining our systems and automating your shipping. Getting a quote is instant. With P4D you can also carbon offset your delivery, round up your pound for charity, and we pride ourselves on customer support.

customers@P4D.co.uk

Charter House25 High Street

Tell us how P4D made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Appalling. Zero customer service, nobody to talk to if it goes wrong. Then they dont answer your mails. Next time I will book with Palletways direct even though its slightly more expensive because I cannot send out goods to customers and not be able to manage the delivery if there is a problem.Having an agent that doesnt care a toss isnt worth any amount of saving when you are losing an entire consignment."
Are you P4D? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Cambiassero lavoro!!!! Sono vergognosi!!!!!!!!! Evitateli come la peste!!!!!!"
"Having used this company in the past regularly I tried to use one of their international services, a service I had used on numerous occasions and despite one or two glitches that got resolved quite quickly, it had always worked fine in the past. This week the drop off service I booked would not scan, I tried 3 different locations, called the 3rd party courier service that informed me the problem lay with P4D. After trying to email them for 2 days with no response I tried trying to phone them, 4 numbers I found were all dead, the one that worked rang out for 25 minutes without being answered. The service i paid for was nearly £50 and so far I cannot even get the parcel accepted at the drop off location. This company seems to have gone downhill very quickly and I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't trading in the near future if this is the level of service provided."
"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY- VERY VERY BAD PEOPLE SUCH BIG LIERS. Damaged my delivery so badly. I paid extra for pallet and wrap service yet it came without wrap and was sat on a pallet without securing it to anything. It was tippled over so many times it looks like it was involved in a car crash. Took out insurance and guess what. They say my claim in in process. Been like that for over 3 months eith not 1 reply. They block your number and then dont email you back. When you do get hold of them they clsim its with insurance side they have no control how long they will be. Ive also read this has happened to many other people where just just fobb you off. PLEASE BE AWARE."
"ZERO Customer service. No Collection, no way of contacting you for refund or the rearrange. Chat window link doesn't work, no-one answering phone. You should be ashamed of yourselves for taking people's money."
"AWFUL! Truly AWFUL"
"Everything goes wrong and if I had the option to leave no stars or those in negative numbers then I certainly would. Almost every time I use P4D I am let down catastrophically. Yet again I have been left for the past two days waiting for the collection of a parcel that should have been picked up yesterday morning and this is time that I could ill afford. There is simply NO viable customer service at P4D and they seem to delight in leaving deeply frustrated customers waiting until the end of the day knowing that the anticipated courier is so elusive as to be non-existent. DO NOT use unless you are a) desperate and b) happy to be entirely ignored. You can't speak to anyone over the phone unless it is the Sales dept!!!!"
"Mandy at P4D is great"
"Booked a collection on Friday, 14 Dec for pick up on Monday, 17 Dec. After making the payment via PayPal, the screen / system froze and I was never issued with a confirmation of booking or tracking number. Upon checking my PayPal account, the money had been processed. I have been trying to elicit a response from them via Facebook, Twitter, email and phone, but so far I've not even had an acknowledgement of my enquiries. The parcel is a Christmas present for family and I have no doubt that I will have to manhandle it to the Post Office if the package is uncollected by the end of the day. Will also have to deal with PayPal to get the money back. Used P4D several years ago when I ran a business, without any issues, but this has completely deterred me from ever using them again and I will be spreading the word to anyone who will listen. They don't deserve to run the business if this is the way they now treat customers. STEER CLEAR OF THEIR AWFUL & INDIFFERENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!"
"Parcel arrived damaged, in spite of warning labels, & protective wrapping by seller. no reply to any communications, charlatans."
"I ordered a parcel to be sent last Thursday and did not get sent a label. Contacted them Friday and left a message, still no label. Now its Monday after 9am, they will not answer the phone, the live chat is apparently not working and I still am unable to send this urgent parcel."
"Although my delivery was picked up a day later than scheduled I received it as arranged - it was loaded onto a pallet and shrink wrapped as they said it would be - it travelled almost 300 miles up country and arrived in perfect condition - I can't fault this company they responded to my email almost instantly when I queried the collection. Well done P4D and thank you."
"Would like to thank Mandy from customer service for her outstanding help. My parcel was collected and delivered as promised so cannot fault the service. Would use again."
"Went beynd the call of duty to help with my pallet delivery. cannot be happier"
"This company is beyond appalling. I booked on a job for an urgent collection and then realised they are simply booking space with other hauliers. The haulier they used didnt accept their order it was collected on the day it was supposed be delivered. I was then told the delivery would be arrive at 8am 5 days late, but when they didn't arrive I was then told they were an "AM" delivery up to 1pm; but we were a priority first drop, and the driver had been told we were to be done first. At 2.30 the arctic lorry arrived (when I'd said access was narrow) and they couldn't get up the hill. They'd used Gregorys and the driver said he'd had NO instructions for narrow access, it was a 8-6 delivery window, and no one had called him from his office regarding us. On not being able to get up the hill my builder had to load up his van with the delivery. The tail lift was so high that he strained his neck and shoulder reaching up. Needless to say this cheap price has ended up in delays, a very unhappy and injured builder, and a massive dose of stress. If I'd read reviews on this company I wouldn't have used touched them with someone else's barge pole."
"This company has terrible customer service, still waiting for compensation for a lost parcel sent to USA in March 2018, now being October 2018. We have repeatedly send correspondence to P4D and never... NEVER had replies from them. Strongly recommend that you seek alternatives."
"service is very bad waiting for parcel from 1 week and its sitting in there depot"
"they do not answer the phone!! and you cant leave a message! they dont reply to your emails until 24 hours later! will not deal with this company again .. if there was "0" star i would give them this! if you dont stress dont use these cowboys!"
P4D is rated 1.43 based on 86 reviews