P&L Minis Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend P&L Minis
Live Chat
"Very friendly and knowledgeable staff (Liz), nothing is too much trouble. If they haven't got what you want, they will obtain it in a flash an post on to you. Great web site, set-up, and easy place to find."
"Excellent service in all areas. Very impressed."
"What a grate company they have every thing you need and the staff are helpful and honest thanks again I will be ordering again very soon. 😄"
"Excellent Service, Parts as described. Very friendly staff"
"Excellent quality products, fantastic range and super fast delivery - ususally next day."
"Really impressed with the service I got from P&L Very knowledgable,polite and a very fast delivery service Will definitely be using them for my mini spares in the future"
"Trevliga människor bra service och snabb leverans."
"Very helpful and friendly service, easy to deal with, very knowledgeable on the products Joe Treco"
"Good service and fast delivery. Friendly contact, very helpfull."
"Very pleased with the service would highly recommend"
"Very helpful so easy to deal with items arrive on time"
"I love this place I travel down from Scarborough north Yorkshire and it's well worth doing so .always get a warm welcome Liz was nice as always and really knows her minis. Anyone wanting anything for their mini then this is the place to be I very highly recommend"
"Excellent help from Liz, Very fast delivery once the item was ordered (less than 24 hrs)"
"Ordered late in the afternoon was still here the next day. Liz and the team went above and beyond to deliver a great product and an amazing service. I can't ask for anymore. Can't thank you enough."
"Exactly what i want. It arrived in good time"
"Liz helps a lot when I have problems, it's my best contact."
"Liz @ P&L is always helpful and has even phoned back with further information after speaking to her contacts. Products are delivered promptly and well packed. The shop is small but a treasure trove of classic mini parts. Thanks Liz. Martin"
"Very helpful and had the parts I required"
"I have used P AND L for about the last 5 years, most recently to replace a head gasket and get the car running well again. All work has always been done well and to a high standard. I don't trust anyone else to work on it!"
"P&L were very helpful very informative very kind and courteous thank you Liz and help in areas I knew nothing about to make sure I had what I needed and what I may have needed the delivery was spot on and also stayed in contact they were very swift ! All in all faultless I will continue to use this company and recommend to anyone I can top draw thank you"
P&L Minis is rated 4.87 based on 47 reviews