P&L Minis Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend P&L Minis

Glyn Moore
Verified Buyer

Exactly what i want. It arrived in good time
Xavi
Verified Buyer

Liz helps a lot when I have problems, it's my best contact.
MARTIN CROFT
Verified Buyer

Liz @ P&L is always helpful and has even phoned back with further information after speaking to her contacts. Products are delivered promptly and well packed. The shop is small but a treasure trove of classic mini parts. Thanks Liz.
Martin
Richard Godson
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and had the parts I required
Verified Buyer

I have used P AND L for about the last 5 years, most recently to replace a head gasket and get the car running well again. All work has always been done well and to a high standard. I don't trust anyone else to work on it!
Jason
Verified Buyer

P&L were very helpful very informative very kind and courteous thank you Liz and help in areas I knew nothing about to make sure I had what I needed and what I may have needed the delivery was spot on and also stayed in contact they were very swift ! All in all faultless I will continue to use this company and recommend to anyone I can top draw thank you
John Real
Verified Buyer

Went to p&L minis to get some new parts with a big list they had got every part I wanted at a fantastic price my list had grown when l left the service and help was advice was great l would recommend them to anyone that is going to bring a old classic back to life l will be visiting p&L minis again soon
Paul
Verified Buyer

Good advice, large stock, decent competitive prices. Happy.
Bought a suspension spring conversion kit, it's made a dramatic change to my cars ride, really comfortable, made the car ride at its original ride height, I can now clear speed bumps. I would definitely recommend these springs.
Bredon
Verified Buyer

Friendly welcome, welcome cup of coffee, parts already picked and ready to take, very good prices!
Verified Buyer

The one stop mini store. Excellent customer service.
I would recommend P&L Minis to anyone.

Matt
Verified Buyer

Good and friendly always have what I need
Bruce Potter
Verified Buyer

I found the service very good the goods I ordered arrived the following day as requested
Paul Pudgen
Verified Buyer

Friendly helpful staff that go that extra mile to give you what you want at a fair price.
Simon Mcgavigan
Verified Buyer

Efficient, helpful service. Liz was very helpful over the phone.
Paul Arndt
Verified Buyer

Very happy with the items i got
SMARA Akim
Verified Buyer

Bon produit et service mais des frais de livraison un peu trop cher pour la France
John Webster
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, good quality.
David Chambers
Verified Buyer

Great little aladdins cave knowledgeable owners nothing too much trouble and keen pricing delivered goods on time I will use again
Mrs Rachel Brannan
Verified Reviewer

I am a new customer and P&L Mini came highly recommended. I can honestly say this was no word of a lie. the swift fast service is second to none. The owner Liz, is extremely knowlegable and very easy to talk too. She knows her products inside and out and is keen to order if she fails to have what you need. Highly recommend.
Mark Griffiths
Verified Buyer

We have been using P & L Minis for many years and have always found them to be very efficient and very helpful 10/10
P&L Minis is rated 4.82 based on 33 reviews