P&L Minis Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend P&L Minis
Staffan Rydberg
Verified Buyer
"Trevliga människor bra service och snabb leverans."
"Very helpful and friendly service, easy to deal with, very knowledgeable on the products Joe Treco"
Pm Techniek
Verified Buyer
"Good service and fast delivery. Friendly contact, very helpfull."
Jonathan Noy
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with the service would highly recommend"
John Doyle
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful so easy to deal with items arrive on time"
Stephen Brown
Verified Buyer
"I love this place I travel down from Scarborough north Yorkshire and it's well worth doing so .always get a warm welcome Liz was nice as always and really knows her minis. Anyone wanting anything for their mini then this is the place to be I very highly recommend"
John Bastin
Verified Buyer
"Excellent help from Liz, Very fast delivery once the item was ordered (less than 24 hrs)"
"Ordered late in the afternoon was still here the next day. Liz and the team went above and beyond to deliver a great product and an amazing service. I can't ask for anymore. Can't thank you enough."
Glyn Moore
Verified Buyer
"Exactly what i want. It arrived in good time"
"Liz helps a lot when I have problems, it's my best contact."
MARTIN CROFT
Verified Buyer
"Liz @ P&L is always helpful and has even phoned back with further information after speaking to her contacts. Products are delivered promptly and well packed. The shop is small but a treasure trove of classic mini parts. Thanks Liz. Martin"
Richard Godson
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and had the parts I required"
"I have used P AND L for about the last 5 years, most recently to replace a head gasket and get the car running well again. All work has always been done well and to a high standard. I don't trust anyone else to work on it!"
"P&L were very helpful very informative very kind and courteous thank you Liz and help in areas I knew nothing about to make sure I had what I needed and what I may have needed the delivery was spot on and also stayed in contact they were very swift ! All in all faultless I will continue to use this company and recommend to anyone I can top draw thank you"
"Went to p&L minis to get some new parts with a big list they had got every part I wanted at a fantastic price my list had grown when l left the service and help was advice was great l would recommend them to anyone that is going to bring a old classic back to life l will be visiting p&L minis again soon"
"Good advice, large stock, decent competitive prices. Happy. Bought a suspension spring conversion kit, it's made a dramatic change to my cars ride, really comfortable, made the car ride at its original ride height, I can now clear speed bumps. I would definitely recommend these springs."
"Friendly welcome, welcome cup of coffee, parts already picked and ready to take, very good prices!"
"The one stop mini store. Excellent customer service. I would recommend P&L Minis to anyone."
"Good and friendly always have what I need"
Bruce Potter
Verified Buyer
"I found the service very good the goods I ordered arrived the following day as requested"
P&L Minis is rated 4.85 based on 41 reviews