Ozaroo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ozaroo
Good prices fast delivery cannot fault
Excellent service quick delivery on goods ordered
Fantastic company to deal with, great products, great service and great prices.
First time I’ve used Ozaroo and very pleased with the service. Competitive prices for the goods I purchased, dispatched within a day of ordering and arrived within 48 hours. I’d use them again
I found the product I was looking for easily on the website. Even better I was given a discount code, and the product that was the cheapest I found online. Delivery was fast, 48 hours, with good communication. Product was well packaged and arrived in excellent condition. Would definitely purchase from Ozaroo again. 5*****.
Product ordered for grandson's first birthday. It looks to be of good quality and will be much appreciated when his birthday arrives.
Excellent company offering very good prices on a wide range of products. Fast delivery time.
Cheapest I could find, speedy delivery, zero issues.
very good service and very quick
Excellent service, delivered when stated, quality goods
Mistakeley ordered Britta filters A1000 instead of p1000 returned the item's back till today never received any refund
Received very quickly. Well packaged. Excellent service. Would highly recommend this seller.
First time shop from Ozaroo website found through ebay purchase. Purchased some Addis a favourite brand. Will shop again noticed some other favourite brands while browsing. Order arrived quickly and well packed.
Great products, fast delivery.
A lot of glue gel on the wood. Bunny can easily chew on it, not safe!
I ordered my goods without problem and they were delivered as promised the following day. Good service. However the following day wanted to order something I had seen during the first order, but when I tried to find it again I found the website became cluttered with loosely related products, and I could not find what I wanted. So I bought it on Amazon and it was cheaper.
Super quick delivery, great value for money, I won’t buy my laundry products anywhere else!!
Efficient prompt service. Great products. No problems from ordering to receiving my order.
Excellent value, prompt and quick service, well packaged and speedy delivery. What's not to like? Thankyou!
On purchasing my hardware item via Ozaroo a first time l am delighted with the timing and the delivery. No problem in ordering again or telling others of your business. Thank you
Ozaroo is rated 4.94 based on 2,055 reviews