Oxfam Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Oxfam

How would you rate Oxfam?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Meg Turner
Service has always been very good in all aspects.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Oxfam in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Meg Turner
"Service has always been very good in all aspects."
Helen Parkes
"Ordered a book online, great website , fast delivery"
Helen Parkes
"Ordered a book online, great website , fast delivery"
"Fabulous, great quality chocolates and christmas cards"
Alice Nunn
"I guess it's the element of surprise. You go in there and you never know what you will come out with. Yesterday I bought a Collins Field Guide to Slugs & Snails, a book about knots, and a history of ships in Art and photographs. Also good stock and nice staff."
Margaret Dimmick
"I needed a button through dress to just cover my knees- well nigh impossible in High street stores at the moment. Within a week I received four dresses to try on, from two different sources within the company. Only one was too tight and had to be sent back, the most expensive at £16.99. Posting back is free. You can always give them a donation next time. Refunds are prompt as soon as they receive your parcel- no quibble. I now have three dresses for two seasons, good quality and all for under £40 including postage."
Oxfam is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews