Outdoorkit Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Outdoorkit

25 High Street, St Albans United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Outdoorkit?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
John

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Outdoorkit in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Delivery
Information
Price
"I bought a Tilley hat on their website, which arrived by 10am the next day. Unfortunately I had ordered the wrong size, so I emailed them and they reserved the correct size on my order for exchange. I paid to send back the incorrect hat, but they did not charge me for sending out the replacement which I was very pleased with. Both deliveries were made by 10am the next day, delighted."
Outdoorkit is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews