Outdoor Living UK Insights

Outdoor Living UK have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers are happy with their delivery but are unhappy with their customer service.

C-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
C

Delivery - Average

60.00%
Industry Average
" My water feature order arrived within the described time scale and it is lovely. DPD sent text messages so I knew when I would receive my delivery. All good thanks "
- Jean
" Very competitive prices did have to wait a while for delivery but company arranged a delivery date. I could track order status on website. Delivery company could be contacted and tracking number given by outdoor living. Goods delivered on a pallet, pallet removed by very helpful driver. Very pleased with purchase. Fountain working well. "
- Linda
D

Customer Service - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
" Cancelled order before dispatch, but they dispatched anyway. Didn’t respond to enquiry, or my complaint. Item is rubbish. Customer service non existant. Avoid this retailer, appalling. "
- Anonymous
" Customer service said a washer wasn't missing and he said I had solar lights. "
- Cathy Louri