Outdoor Living UK Reviews

06AM
6AM
Click Here

Tell us how Outdoor Living UK made you happy

"I ordered a solar water feature well over a week ago. Paid in full and have heard nothing about expected delivery. On phoning told to go to contact section on the website. Neither I nor my tech savvy son could find it! You promise to be in touch within 48 hours. That as far as I can see is a load of rubbish."
Are you Outdoor Living UK? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"My advice is don’t buy a thing they are conmen."
"I bought a water feature online. Had exactly the same experience as many others. Delays, no reply to e mails, no phone answered, false promises. Eventually got the product which was as ordered and excellent. Reason for this review is my original 2 star review with full details on Trust Pilot was taken down after company reported rules broken i.e. contained personal names/phone nos. Fair enough but where that was mentioned it was in a positive light and exactly the same as in other reviews. In fact the owner had already given his name along with contact number in several published replies. On checking I find that now several reviews have been disputed and removed pending investigation. Given my own and many others' experience with this business it made me wonder if this might be another example of their poor practices, in this case to improve their review performance. It is a shame since I eventually ended up with the product i wanted and am very happy with. But based on my experience, I would never use them again and urge potential customers to read the independent reviews before deciding."
"be warned this company are the worst i have come accross,i would never buy any thing again off them again nothing but trouble since i got water feature off them,and they dont wont to know once they got your money,it aslo the worst custermer service i come accross,so i would never ever touch them again,they dont deserve any stars but i had to put one,since my last reveiw the transformer as packed in,after two and a half month"
"Please don’t ever use this company we have never received the refund on a water featur e that we purchased from them. The item was sent to us cracked from top to bottom so could not be used we sent it back and have not received anything in return although they assured us we would receive a credit. The company should not be in business now. They refuse to answer any correspondence. Ord er no 16176 Mrs Barrett. Disgusted"
"well am sorry to say i wont be using this company again,had a small fault with a srew into the transformer which would not screw up as it was too big,i e mailed that many times without reply,and they call this custermer service ,more like store servive,in the end spoke with mick hall and he said it was fine becouse it was sealed,so tell me why do they put the screws on for in the first place,i would think to stop it being pulled out by accidentor whatever,but i will put up with it has they wont do nothing so i advice stay well clear of this company.thanks for nothing"
"Really like the water feature but part missing and company did not bother to reply to emails or answer phone. In the end, to get it working had to buy 3 different connectors as it was not clear which one would fit - another £10. Lovely feature but very poor customer service"
"Bought a very good value water feature at show. Unfortunately DPD delivery was not so good, water feature appeared to be fairly well packed & marked "Fragile" but arrived in pieces! Outdoor Living UK did not acknowledge my two e-mails, 2nd one had read receipt, so know it was not opened. Finally phone answered and I await a call tomorrow???"
"Very good value product. Very pleased. Mike Kennedy"
"We ordered a solar water feature on 28 April and were advised that delivery would be within 5 working days. The payment was taken the next day and we have now been waiting for 6 weeks! We have been calling all day every day for the last 5 weeks and finally got to speak with someone on 28 May to be told that they needed to check with the supplier and we would get a call back. Surprise surprise no returned call. We have emailed numerous times and no responses to emails either. The ridiculous thing is that the products are still be offered on their website and prices have been reduced in the sale! This is a joke as they aren't able to satisfy any orders! Do not use this company to purchase anything as you are unlikely to receive your items and you can't get hold of anyone to get your money back."
"Ordered and paid for a water feature at the Malvern spring show. Paid on the first day. Emailed the company last week and received no reply. Phoned today. After a lengthy wait, I was informed the item is out of stock and they didn't know when the item would be back in stock. When asked if they could let me know when the item was back in stock, I was told that wouldn't be possible as they have no way of knowing who is waiting! They are giving me a full refund but they can't issue a refund until next Monday and it takes 3-5 days to clear! What kind of company is this? They obviously have plenty of money as they can afford a stall at Malvern. Incredibly poor customer service."
"My water feature order arrived within the described time scale and it is lovely. DPD sent text messages so I knew when I would receive my delivery. All good thanks"
"THE WORST COMPANY EVER TO BUY FROM... BOUGHT AN OUTDOOR CLOCK AND THERMOMETER AND IT DIDN'T KEEP TO TIME. THEY REFUSED TO REFUND THE COSTS OF POSTAGE TO ME £5.00 THEY ALSO REFUSED TO REFUND THE RETURN POSTAGE £5 AND TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY, CHARGE ME 10% ADMIN COSTS £1.63.!! THIS IS A VERY BAD ONLINE COMPANY WHO WILL CHARGE YOU IF YOUR ITEM BREAKS, OR IS FAULTY. THEY SAID IT WAS ALL THE CHARGES WERE OK WITH TRADING STANDARDS. BUYER BEWARE. Pls read the company's return policy before purchase. - Unbeliveable!"
"Very competitive prices did have to wait a while for delivery but company arranged a delivery date. I could track order status on website. Delivery company could be contacted and tracking number given by outdoor living. Goods delivered on a pallet, pallet removed by very helpful driver. Very pleased with purchase. Fountain working well."
"Ordered a water feature , I was told it would take 7-10 days , water feature came in this time scale , I am happy with purchase , works perfect and looks lovely in my garden , would definitely buy from this company again , good priced product and was delivered by DPD which is a good company , thank you outdoor living 🙂"
"If only l had read the reviews before l ordered !!! They never return calls even when they promise faithfully that they will. l had to continuously ring them for a part that was faulty and when they promised dates for delivery the item never materialized. Thank goodness l had paid by Mastercard and it was only when their dispute team got involved was the problem resolved."
"Cancelled order before dispatch, but they dispatched anyway. Didn’t respond to enquiry, or my complaint. Item is rubbish. Customer service non existant. Avoid this retailer, appalling."
"I saw a lovely solar powered water feature at Hampton Court Flower Show. I took photos of it with it's lovely LED lights and ordered one for approx. £100 paying extra for the solar panel. When it arrived I put it together and it seemed a part was missing. Also there were no solar lights, just a tiny light bulb on each dish and it just ran at a trickle. I rang the company and was told to send an email and photos, which I did, including the photo of the feature at the show. 2 weeks later and no reply I rang again. Customer service said a washer wasn't missing and he said I had solar lights. I said I haven't, they are not like the ones at the show. He just sent me a computer link to get the feature to flow properly but would not address the other problems. The company are clearly all smiles until they have your money, then not remotely interested. The feature is not functioning or looking like the one at the show and I regret buying it."
Outdoor Living UK is rated 1.89 based on 18 reviews