Outdoor Living UK Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Outdoor Living UK

How would you rate Outdoor Living UK?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Cathy

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Outdoor Living UK in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Cathy Louri
"I saw a lovely solar powered water feature at Hampton Court Flower Show. I took photos of it with it's lovely LED lights and ordered one for approx. £100 paying extra for the solar panel. When it arrived I put it together and it seemed a part was missing. Also there were no solar lights, just a tiny light bulb on each dish and it just ran at a trickle. I rang the company and was told to send an email and photos, which I did, including the photo of the feature at the show. 2 weeks later and no reply I rang again. Customer service said a washer wasn't missing and he said I had solar lights. I said I haven't, they are not like the ones at the show. He just sent me a computer link to get the feature to flow properly but would not address the other problems. The company are clearly all smiles until they have your money, then not remotely interested. The feature is not functioning or looking like the one at the show and I regret buying it."
Outdoor Living UK is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews