Outdoor Living UK Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend Outdoor Living UK

How would you rate Outdoor Living UK ?

"Very competitive prices did have to wait a while for delivery but company arranged a delivery date. I could track order status on website. Delivery company could be contacted and tracking number given by outdoor living. Goods delivered on a pallet, pallet removed by very helpful driver. Very pleased with purchase. Fountain working well."
"Ordered a water feature , I was told it would take 7-10 days , water feature came in this time scale , I am happy with purchase , works perfect and looks lovely in my garden , would definitely buy from this company again , good priced product and was delivered by DPD which is a good company , thank you outdoor living 🙂"
"If only l had read the reviews before l ordered !!! They never return calls even when they promise faithfully that they will. l had to continuously ring them for a part that was faulty and when they promised dates for delivery the item never materialized. Thank goodness l had paid by Mastercard and it was only when their dispute team got involved was the problem resolved."
"Cancelled order before dispatch, but they dispatched anyway. Didn’t respond to enquiry, or my complaint. Item is rubbish. Customer service non existant. Avoid this retailer, appalling."
"I saw a lovely solar powered water feature at Hampton Court Flower Show. I took photos of it with it's lovely LED lights and ordered one for approx. £100 paying extra for the solar panel. When it arrived I put it together and it seemed a part was missing. Also there were no solar lights, just a tiny light bulb on each dish and it just ran at a trickle. I rang the company and was told to send an email and photos, which I did, including the photo of the feature at the show. 2 weeks later and no reply I rang again. Customer service said a washer wasn't missing and he said I had solar lights. I said I haven't, they are not like the ones at the show. He just sent me a computer link to get the feature to flow properly but would not address the other problems. The company are clearly all smiles until they have your money, then not remotely interested. The feature is not functioning or looking like the one at the show and I regret buying it."
Outdoor Living UK is rated 2.40 based on 5 reviews