Outdoor Living UK Reviews

43% of reviewers recommend Outdoor Living UK
09AM
9AM

Tell us how Outdoor Living UK made you happy

"My water feature order arrived within the described time scale and it is lovely. DPD sent text messages so I knew when I would receive my delivery. All good thanks"
Are you Outdoor Living UK? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Outdoor Living UK receives. Reply Free
"THE WORST COMPANY EVER TO BUY FROM... BOUGHT AN OUTDOOR CLOCK AND THERMOMETER AND IT DIDN'T KEEP TO TIME. THEY REFUSED TO REFUND THE COSTS OF POSTAGE TO ME £5.00 THEY ALSO REFUSED TO REFUND THE RETURN POSTAGE £5 AND TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY, CHARGE ME 10% ADMIN COSTS £1.63.!! THIS IS A VERY BAD ONLINE COMPANY WHO WILL CHARGE YOU IF YOUR ITEM BREAKS, OR IS FAULTY. THEY SAID IT WAS ALL THE CHARGES WERE OK WITH TRADING STANDARDS. BUYER BEWARE. Pls read the company's return policy before purchase. - Unbeliveable!"
"Very competitive prices did have to wait a while for delivery but company arranged a delivery date. I could track order status on website. Delivery company could be contacted and tracking number given by outdoor living. Goods delivered on a pallet, pallet removed by very helpful driver. Very pleased with purchase. Fountain working well."
"Ordered a water feature , I was told it would take 7-10 days , water feature came in this time scale , I am happy with purchase , works perfect and looks lovely in my garden , would definitely buy from this company again , good priced product and was delivered by DPD which is a good company , thank you outdoor living 🙂"
"If only l had read the reviews before l ordered !!! They never return calls even when they promise faithfully that they will. l had to continuously ring them for a part that was faulty and when they promised dates for delivery the item never materialized. Thank goodness l had paid by Mastercard and it was only when their dispute team got involved was the problem resolved."
"Cancelled order before dispatch, but they dispatched anyway. Didn’t respond to enquiry, or my complaint. Item is rubbish. Customer service non existant. Avoid this retailer, appalling."
"I saw a lovely solar powered water feature at Hampton Court Flower Show. I took photos of it with it's lovely LED lights and ordered one for approx. £100 paying extra for the solar panel. When it arrived I put it together and it seemed a part was missing. Also there were no solar lights, just a tiny light bulb on each dish and it just ran at a trickle. I rang the company and was told to send an email and photos, which I did, including the photo of the feature at the show. 2 weeks later and no reply I rang again. Customer service said a washer wasn't missing and he said I had solar lights. I said I haven't, they are not like the ones at the show. He just sent me a computer link to get the feature to flow properly but would not address the other problems. The company are clearly all smiles until they have your money, then not remotely interested. The feature is not functioning or looking like the one at the show and I regret buying it."
Outdoor Living UK is rated 2.57 based on 7 reviews