OTTY Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend OTTY
8PM
8PM

Tell us how OTTY made you happy

"I am thrilled with my new king size mattress. After abysmal customer service with another company, I was on the hunt for a mattress with fast delivery. Otty was right on the ball. Having a live chat feature that actually worked, they were very helpful and explained their delivery times to me. I ordered there and then. Even their delivery partner was very helpful and phoned me with delivery times and again when they were running late. The mattress was easy to open and ready within a few hours. A perfect nights sleep. The 2 pillows included are amazing. I used to have 2/3 pillows under me while sleeping. With these OTTY pillows, I only need the one for a good nights sleep. Looking forward to many more restful nights with Otty! Even my chocolate lab has now favoured my mattress to all the others in the house. It's a shame their Otty dog beds have been discontinued as I would have purchased a large one!"
Are you OTTY? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback OTTY receives. Reply Free
OTTY is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews