Orka Works Reviews

of reviewers recommend Orka Works
Read Orka Works Reviews

About Orka Works:

Orka Technology Group exists to change the world of work, for the better.

We build products designed specifically for hourly workers, solving challenges around high-turnover, high-volumes and high-velocity employment within traditional industries, such as security, cleaning, and other service industries.

We have fantastic development, design, community, customer success and commercial teams who work to achieve our vision of changing the world of work!

XYZ Building, Hardman Blvd, Spinningfields

Its a brilliant idea. Easily apply for shifts whenever you want to work. Getting paid was never so easy before Orka works.
I think lm fortunate to be part of Orka Works. It’s a good opportunity for all kind of people to get the chance to get work through ORKA. Keep it up ORKA πŸ‘πŸΎ
Orka customer service is on point any issues they sort it out quickly for me and response me ASAP when I needed, I will recommend them to anyone.
Best app
Nice people happy to work with so caring
Orka works is superb. It has simplified job application, shift planning/ management, communication, clocking in and out, performance measurement, human resources management and a whole lot more.
It is best app for security Jobs
Very good and nice experience
I am very happy to work with Orka and this is the best platform for work
Good in accordance to interact availability.
They aren't fair in their ratings I had to cancel shifts last minute due to a family emergency I explained this in detail and they didn't care destroyed my rating and I didn't get any shifts again after that for 6 months
Orka works is a very User friendly app, this easy to use App is the future of working and has enabled me to creating the perfect work / life balance. Also has a great team to support you.
Pay shifts after more than a month it was not really what I excepted, charge 4Β£ to withdraw some of the money before to be honest I don't even know if it's legal
I'm sorry to hear you're disappointed with the structure of paydays. We do try and make it as clear as possible at every stage of the process with the app. We have a monthly payday, to fall in line with the vast majority of our security company partners. This is always at the start of the month following the date of the shift being worked. Of course, we don't charge for you to access your earnings in this manner. If you really need to access some of your earnings before payday, you can do so through a feature on our app called Instant Pay which allows you to access your earnings as soon as straight after a shift has finished - but we have to borrow the money from our bank to do this (as we haven't even been paid by the security company yet) so we pass on that small admin fee to you. Between these two options, we will have you covered.
Excellent
Cuz orka doesn't help you when you self isolation
Extremely professional service. Easy to find work. Highly recommended.
Great way to find work, flexible and easy to work with. However, they need more shifts uploading onto the platform as there are too many people wanting to work.
Very fear and equal opportunity.
Excellent group and very helpful Thank you πŸ™
Orka still number 1 Excellent Agency to work with,well organised and delighted . I love my orka
Orka Works is rated 4.63 based on 166 reviews