Orbit Print Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Orbit Print

info@orbitprint.com

Unit 13Merthyr Tydfil Industrial Park

How would you rate Orbit Print ?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

James Stevens
"Great company"
"I had used Orbit Print for years, had a slight problem with one order where the canvas wasnt wrapped around the frame tightly enough and looked 'bumpy' around the edges rather than flat/tight, but they resolved this quickly by sending out a new one after id sent them photographic evidence of the error. I continued to use them for a further couple of years until i ordered a landscape orientation image, which they printed in error as a portrait orientation, chopping off half of my image! They refused to replace this (after i had again sent them photographic evidence of THEIR error) unless i paid £16.99 to keep both canvasses, £9.99 for return postage of the incorrect one, or photographic evidence that i had destroyed the wrong canvas & wouldnt be using it! This caused an unnecessary delay in getting the image to my customer (days spent sending emails back & forth, then waiting for the new one to be printed and sent out) & even after complaining to the 'boss' & advising i would never be using them again I was told this was their policy, even though this was their error! As a professional photographer who put through hundreds of pounds worth of orders every year to this company I wouldve expected a lot higher level of customer service and care. Probably why theyve now gone into liquidation!!!"
"I am so happy with the canvas I received, I ordered a slim canvas of the largest size and it looks so good on the wall. The delivery was very fast and all communications and queries I had with orbit were dealt with quickly and efficiently. Very impressed with both the customer service and canvas I received."
Tracey Thompson
Verified Buyer
"Good quality photo, a gift for my mum she was delighted. Only downside was tracking the parcel it was very confusing. However the photo arrived when stated."
Zoe Colson-Spence
Verified Buyer
"Prints arrived well packed and delivered quickly. Well made canvas with excellent colour, very impressed and will definitely choose Orbit again over other companies I have tried before."
Steven Ward
Verified Buyer
"Very quick well printed print very pleased will use again"
Sally Maidment
Verified Buyer
"I have ordered 2 small canvas prints and 3 very large canvas collage prints and have been delighted with every one of them. Excellent service!"
"As it was a present being delivered i put my trust in your company and you exceeded all expectations from tracking delivery to overall quality. I will certainly recommend you. Many thanks"
"Orbit and UK Mail did exactly as they said they would do. The canvas was produced to the correct specification. The delivery slot was forecast to be between 10:24 and 11:24 on Monday and the parcel arrived at 10:24 on Monday. No complaints here."
"Image, colors, quality was all excellent, was worried how it all would come out, as it was a mothers day gift. Everyone loved it. Will look to use again and tell others. I was quoted for a similar item at the local printets/ photographers it was double the price. Best thing was it was recieved earlier then expected."
Laura Morton
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service, quick and easy to use, gave notifications if the image resolution wasn't compatible with a good product. Excellent quality print and the delivery was very speedy and efficient."
"Had two pictures printed on to canvas at different over 4days I had them both with proff and was slight difference on the first smaller picture as I din't pick it up when they sent me the proff image.The second picture was larger and asked Geraint to fit to size the pictures are fantastic colours are same as original well pleased.😃 Leslie Gamelin"
Diane Moisley-Mason
Verified Buyer
"Ordering was quick and easy on line. Canvas arrived earlier than expected, and followed instructions for delivery. Very happy with the quality of the print. I did order in addition a hanging kit. Not suitable for the size of the canvas, too weak; so relieved I tested its strength before hanging on the targeted wall..if I hadn't it would have fallen off the wall and caused damage. Otherwise very happy."
Omar Ismail
Verified Buyer
"I sent in a portraite image and you guys did not have the common sense to print it that way. Instead I got a landscape canvas. Very disappointing."
Melinda Mabbutt
Verified Buyer
"Easier to order, arrived quickly and is great quality."
"Very helpful. E-mailed me to tell me the canvas I ordered wasn't big enough for my picture, When they could of just printed it. Great customer service. Very happy with my canvas. The delivery service they use was great to."
"I have used Orbit Print a few times now and they are always very responsive & promptly answer any queries or special requests via. email. Prices are pretty damn good too!"
Margaret Ann Clark
Verified Buyer
"Wonderful service very quick came 1 and a half days after order and I was delighted with the canvas it was perfect would definitely recommend and would use again"
Curtis Howell
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant good service would recommend highly"
Vanisha Patel
Verified Buyer
"So happy with the quality and outcome of my canvas, Will definitely be buying from here again! Great service and value for money. Thank you."
Orbit Print is rated 4.90 based on 661 reviews