Oral Design Implant and Aesthetic Clinic Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Oral Design Implant and Aesthetic Clinic

About Oral Design Implant and Aesthetic Clinic: ABOUT US
When you choose Oral Design in Peebles, you're choosing a dental clinic that offers a unique approach. Being the only oral design dental clinic in the UK, our team of smile & skin experts focus their forward thinking on you, the patient, with our aim to offer the full range of treatment options specific to your individual dental and skin needs.

Your health is our priority and our passionate and caring team are with you every step of the way in helping you get that healthy and beautiful smile and look you always dreamed of!

smile@oraldesigndentalcare.co.uk

3 Cherry Court Cavalry Park Scottish Borders

Tell us how Oral Design Implant and Aesthetic Clinic made you happy

David S
"Very happy with end result all staff were amazing"
Mirren R
"Always been so self conscious and unable to show my teeth when I smile but thanks to oral design i have new confidence and feel like I always want to smile in photos! My teeth look amazing now and my lips! Always been so welcoming, patient, flexible and friendly! Definitely recommend!"
"Happy with service"
"I would highly recommend "ORAL DESIGN" for any dental work. The staff are so friendly and very efficient in every detail. A beautiful clinic and first class layout. A. Porteous"
"Excellent treatment. Would highly recommend"
Thank you for the lovely review, look forward to seeing you again - the Oral Design team
"How refreshing to deal with people who take a pride in their work and strive for excellent customer service. Gets my vote every time!"
Thank you Jackie - always a pleasure to look after you and have a wee chat about everything going on. See you next time! The oral design team....
"Very happy with end result all staff were amazing"
Thank you David, it was a pleasure to look after you! :)
"I am very impressed with the professionalism of the clinic, lovely, friendly staff. I would definitely recommend ????"
Thank you for the lovely review Alex, it was a pleasure looking after you and we look forward to seeing you and Jamie again :) - the oral design team.
Thank you for the lovely review Mirren - it was great looking after you!! :) The oral design team...
"A friendly and welcoming team. Kind and caring dentist immediately made me feel at ease. Grateful for this as I'm a nervous patient. I highly recommend this practice. Many thanks Oral Design team."
Thank you for the lovely message Jill, look forward to seeing you again! The oral design team...
"Happy with service"
Always a pleasure to see you at the clinic - the oral design team.
"An almost pleasant, relaxing experience ... never thought I'd say that about a dental examination!"
Thank you for the lovely review :) - the oral design team
"Friendly and experienced staff with close attention to detail"
Great to have you onboard as a patient, thank you so much for the review - the oral design team
"I visited Oral Design Dental Clinic today and I think the premises are amazing, so welcoming and clean! A fab place!"
thank you for the lovely review - the oral design team
"With happy with the service - thank you"
"Fab as always from oral design ???????? so thorough with absolutely everything ????"
Many thanks for the lovely review!! :)
"Service has been fantastic. I love the relaxed feel of the surgery and it feels like I'm in a spa not s dentist surgery. Thanks Oral Design."
Thank you for visiting us! It was lovely to see you. The oral design team :)
Oral Design Implant and Aesthetic Clinic is rated 5.00 based on 14 reviews