Opulent Competitions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Opulent Competitions
Read Opulent Competitions Reviews
Great trusted competition site! Many similar ones online now, however the odds and prizes with Opulent are brilliant and far better than others. I’ve only been entering into the odd few competitions on site now over the last few months and have already won twice! The first prize was received within a few days after the draw and the second win, I took a cash alternative which was in my bank within the same day.
Opulent Competitions 5 star review on 29th December 2020
Brilliant prizes with fantastic odds! What's not to like?
Always such amazing prizes and good odds, easy to use. Great website and easy to use.
This is the first time I’ve entered seems a good site will have to see how it goes
All good
First time I used them seemed pretty easy to follow and good to have a laugh on and behind the seasons! :)
Great site with some fantastic prizes and good odds. The draws themselves are professional and get straight to the point. And I know people who have won too so I know they’re an honest site.
Excellent variety of prizes at great prices!
Good luck everyone
Great prizes worth a shot.
Easy to play competitions, great prizes at realistic prices,
Great little idea, I have a go every once in a while on a prize I’m interested in. Great 👍🏼
Very well organised, great prizes and amazing communication
Great site, easy to use and fairly priced competition's.
My first entry but found it easy to use thanks
Unbelievable
Very easy process and great prizes, just bought my first set of tickets and hoping it’s my lucky day! 🤞
Easy UI.. great prizes
Good Comps low prices high chance of winning 👍👍
The ease of joining the raffle is excellent... just had no luck after a lot of attempts 😪
Opulent Competitions is rated 4.86 based on 287 reviews