Opulent Competitions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Opulent Competitions
Read Opulent Competitions Reviews
Very good competition site well worth a visit
Easy to use and good deals!!
Good prizes great odds genuine competition
Interesting prizes presented on easy to navigate website.
Fantastic prizes and unlike many competition sites the prices are really affordable.
I follow a few competition sites and Oppulent are far and away the most professional and best organised out there!!.
Fast and easy to use
Excellent prizes to win, easy to use website and swift delivery of prizes too
Good prizes and a good thing to be a part of. Easy to use website which is a massive bonus and top quality prizes, would definitely recommend to anyone
Great
great prizes and so easy to enter .
I'm a new customer, I am a seasoned comper, so I do speak with a certain amount of experience and certain expectations from comp groups.
I have only participated in just one comp with opulent so far. This group has no glaring problems or issues.
I will definitely be using these guys again. And perhaps I will win soon. Fingers crossed.
Keep up the good work. Well done
Simple to use and desirable prize
Super giveaways. I cannot wait for the next draw.
Easy to use website, great prizes and fun host on the lives.
I won an iPhone 12 from Opulent and the team were great! It was quick delivery and I love my phone. Great company .
First time entering. Everything was easy to follow and pretty straight forward. The questions I did ask were answered promptly. Thank you
Great service easy to use
Easy as you like
Opulent competitions for me are the best guys out there. Friendly, excellent process and very process on how it works. I won't use any other competition site. I have been lucky to be one of the winners, and the guys contact you after the draw to confirm the address etc too.fantastic service. They only give away prizes that they have in stock too, none of this "you will get the prize when available in stores". Keep up the good work guys!
Opulent Competitions 5 star review on 17th February 2021
Hi Brett, thanks for leaving such a great review and we are over the moon for you that you won the Ps5. We know how hard it has been for people to get hold of these so we wanted to make sure we had them ready to go. To make sure we could bring these to our customers without delay has come at a premium, having paid over £7400 to run the 10 Ps5 competitions we have done to date. It's not been easy, but it's part of our commitment to ensure we bring the prizes our users really want and keeping either the costs or the odds down as low as we can get them. Massive congratulations Brett and we truly hope you enjoy the console!
Fantastic prizes with great odds
Opulent Competitions is rated 4.86 based on 287 reviews