Opulent Competitions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Opulent Competitions
Read Opulent Competitions Reviews
Great prizes worth a shot.
Easy to play competitions, great prizes at realistic prices,
Great little idea, I have a go every once in a while on a prize I’m interested in. Great πŸ‘πŸΌ
Very well organised, great prizes and amazing communication
Great site, easy to use and fairly priced competition's.
My first entry but found it easy to use thanks
Unbelievable
Very easy process and great prizes, just bought my first set of tickets and hoping it’s my lucky day! 🀞
Easy UI.. great prizes
Good Comps low prices high chance of winning πŸ‘πŸ‘
The ease of joining the raffle is excellent... just had no luck after a lot of attempts πŸ˜ͺ
I’m new to the site but from what I’ve seen so far they seem like Avery good group to be involved in
It would be good if you could see the competition details once they have been drawn.
Hello Mathew, thanks for leaving a review. After our draws, we communicate the competition details in several ways. The winners, of course, are called straight after the draw to congratulate them and arrange delivery of the prizes. For everyone else, we send out both a results email to those subscribed, along with posting the results on our FB page.
Always enjoyed these sort of competitions, I’ve had an issue in the past and the customer care was brilliant. Sorted within the hour. Thanks
I haven’t actually won anything yet, but the odds are great, the prizes are great and it’s WELL worth a punt. You’ve gotta be in it to win it πŸ‘
First time - skeptical yet hopeful.:)
Great, didn't win but fair
Great Products at great odds
Very easy, and a good Comp to enter
Very good price and quick to use
Opulent Competitions is rated 4.86 based on 198 reviews