Opulent Competitions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Opulent Competitions
Read Opulent Competitions Reviews
Decent
I won a Samsung TV through this site, unfortunately, i got missed off the list when it came to getting my prize. After an email, I got a personal apology and the TV was ordered for me then. It came within a few days and we love it!
Hi Kiah, thanks for taking the time for leaving a great review. It doesn't happen often but with the number of orders we have, occasionally human error kicks in and something gets missed. You did exactly what we encourage our customers to do which is reach out to one of the team so we can jump on it and resolve the issue. We massively appreciate the ongoing support and hope to speak to you again when we are calling you for your next win with Opulent. Thanks again Kiah and all the best. Steve
The coummunication is fab, as is the prizes. Good odds as well. the range of available prize is well suited for all tastes.
Great site comp. All real and fair. Good prizes and odds. Love to play.
Really easy to use site, timely reminders about competitions, interactive live draws and you feel it is completely fair when you enter
Seems ok. Good choice of prizes. Would like to know whether the watches are brand new or from a site like watchfinder
Hi Ben, thanks for the review. That's a really good question to raise. To date, all of our watches have been Brand New and supplied directly to the winners from predominantly Goldsmiths Jewellers. If we found something particularly interesting on a site such as a watch finder, then we would certainly consider it and make sure this is captured within the prize description. Thanks again for getting in touch and good luck in any future draws!
5 stars. Easy website to use and follow with a variety of nice items to potentially win and a points scheme that not all competition sites have. I haven't won yet but here's hoping!
Good company
Excellent competition page! Really friendly guys, fortunate to of won a TV from them! Only one small criticism is communication could be slightly better upon winning, other than that brilliant!
Brilliant competition site, I've been playing for roughly a year on and off and have won a few times. Wins include a bundle containing an Xbox Series S, a £250 Amazon voucher and a few other pieces of high-end tech. Would highly recommend it.
Great site,easy to use menu and payment service, great prices,, fingers crossed for a win,,
Just joint hoping to be lucky was told by my son how good it was
Great site, was recommended by a family member and fingers crossed I have a win 🙂
Great prizes at very fair prices in great odds draws. Easy to navigate site. Secure checkout. Would recommend this site.
Really good value and great odds…tried just a few times to no avail and today I won a Tag Heure watch! You’ve gotta be in it to win it!
Great company, good prizes at decent odds, very transparent with live draws.
Tickets sold displayed on the individual competition pages didn’t match the actual number of tickets sold - I entered two draws, one for a Xbox and tv and one for a power tool bundle. Minutes before the deadline these were saying they had sold around 100 tickets each, but the draw showed in fact they had hundreds of tickets sold for each, making the odds of winning far worse than advertised.
Very easy to enter and safe payment
Easy to enter with some great prizes . Will upgrade my rating to 5 stars when I win . 😉
Site is easy to use and understand
Opulent Competitions is rated 4.82 based on 383 reviews