Optimus Law Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Optimus Law

About Optimus Law: Specialist Immigration legal practice providing expert advice and assisstance with all types of UK visa applications, appeals, deportation and bail matters.

With over 30 years combined experience our team have worked on landmark Family related visas, Spouse, British Citizenship, Tier 2 & Sponsorship Licenses and Tier 1 Business Visas.
Our core values are to provide a honest, transparent and professional service to all of our clients.

Live Chat

How would you rate Optimus Law ?

"Anita was fantastic, compassionate and understanding of our needs from the very first consulatation through to completion and sucessful application of the visa. She and Optimus went above and beyond to ensure the best possible outcome. I can't thank them enough and would not hesitate in recommending them!"
"Needed to understand the email from tribunal court and rang Optimus law and they helped me very quite . My special thanks to azim as he is a gentleman"
"We are very happy about Optimus Law service. Professional and Supportive"
"Robina is kind and helpful, easy to approach. She filled my ILR application form, checked all the supporting documents. I got my ILR at the Primere Service Centre 3 weeks ago. I highly recommend Robina’s professional work."
"Very good ."
"very good"
"Great company"
"I would like to use this medium to thank you for the professionalism and first-class services your team has delivered to me at all times during my application. I have no complaints throughout the process and can confirm that I will most certainly recommend you to friends & family. Thank you, Kind regards, Sadiq"
"Mrs Amraoui. Here yes. Very nice group. Of people always. Polite and willing to assist."
"Excellent Service I was working with Robina for my visa applications. She is both knowledgable ,responsible and straight forward when it comes to processing the application . I would highly recommend the law firm for any immigration services ."
Optimus Law is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!