Optimus Law Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Optimus Law

About Optimus Law: Specialist Immigration legal practice providing expert advice and assisstance with all types of UK visa applications, appeals, deportation and bail matters.

With over 30 years combined experience our team have worked on landmark Family related visas, Spouse, British Citizenship, Tier 2 & Sponsorship Licenses and Tier 1 Business Visas.
Our core values are to provide a honest, transparent and professional service to all of our clients.

Tell us how Optimus Law made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
"Just wanted to let you know that I got my visa and I will be travelling to Uk tomorrow. I wanted to thank you for all the help , the last one year has been quite challenging and and I wouldn’t have gotten visa without your guidance . Please do let me know regarding your fee. I will be able to transfer the amount the next week . Again, thank you so much ."
"Robina Shah is quite frankly the best immigration lawyer you could ever look to engage. Naturally intelligent, her knowledge of immigration is second to none. Add to this her empathetic nature, confidence, ability to communicate at all levels, positive attitude and work ethic and I think she's the perfect lawyer for all your immigration needs. She is one of the good guys! Always there and always willing to help! I would wholeheartedly recommend using her services both on a personal and corporate level. She won't let you down!"
"EEA Family Dependent - very happy with my service. Would recommend!"
"Polite service still waiting court date and praying and hoping the euc visa has no more delays all the best Mohamed"
"Went in for a quick consultation but came out with loads of information and Robinah Shah was really helpful. 8 months later I was given my ILR. Highly recommend as she didn't put money first but ensuring that I got what I wanted."
"Rubina is a polite and friendly person, very helpful and accommodating. Defeintley knows what’s she’s talking about and what she’s doing! Highly recommend her! You won’t be disappointed!"
"Always available for questions, really listened to us when we had concerns. Robina is really informed, always a smile, and knew precisely how to handle our complicated visa process, she knew excactly what to do at every turn."
"Very professional, I've succeeded with my settlement case with their help. They were available to answer all my questions, and help me through all the process. Highly recommended. Great experience :)"
"Professional, Knowledgeable and Supportive. I had a great experience with the Robina at Optimus Law. She is a quick thinker and delivers results. I was able to get my Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa without any worry. I highly recommend this firm for any immigration services."
"Optimus helped me obtain a EEA Family Permit Card from their London office. Great service. Would recommend."
"Optimus law helped me with my immigration as a spouse visa application, the whole process was smooth and i got my visa very fast. thank you very much recommended lawyers:)"
"They handled my tier 2 work visa permit very well. Highly recommend to those looking for good lawyers for uk immigration."
"Great work by this professional team at Optimus Law!"
"I wanted my girlfriend to come from Russia on fiance visa and to make spouse visa application after. I found lawyers at Optimus Law and they were helpful. I got a package deal for my wife for both fiance and spouse and today she got her 2.5 years stay in UK. We are happy with service these are good people for immigration."
"Robina Shah provided me a with all information needed for my wifes fiance visa. She gave me a checklist and looked at my documents. Very good visa consultation service by Optimus"
"Anita was fantastic throughout my wifes spouse visa application to the UK. Optimus Law is a good firm to deal with for immigration, would definitely recommend!"
"Very professional. Very professional, always available and willing to help. Especially my case consultant.Many thanks. I would recommend this company to anyone without hesitation."
"!Informed, Polite, and Reassuring to the Last! I had a hiccup with my visa -It was denied. I was frantic. I tried a local immigration lawyer who quite frankly couldn't be bothered. I was facing deportation and being parted from my WIFE and two young children when I saw an ad for OPTIMUSLAW on the Internet. I called just thinking to get advice, but they sorted everything out for a new application. They were with me through every twist and turn of the process. It's been a long journey, but it's been worth it. I got word today that my visa has come through. I wouldn't have been able to stay with my family without this firm. I highly recommend them. I will be using them again when it comes time to renew my visa."
"Anita was fantastic, compassionate and understanding of our needs from the very first consulatation through to completion and sucessful application of the visa. She and Optimus went above and beyond to ensure the best possible outcome. I can't thank them enough and would not hesitate in recommending them!"
"Needed to understand the email from tribunal court and rang Optimus law and they helped me very quite . My special thanks to azim as he is a gentleman"
Optimus Law is rated 4.96 based on 28 reviews