Optimus Law Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Optimus Law

About Optimus Law: Specialist Immigration legal practice providing expert advice and assisstance with all types of UK visa applications, appeals, deportation and bail matters.

With over 30 years combined experience our team have worked on landmark Family related visas, Spouse, British Citizenship, Tier 2 & Sponsorship Licenses and Tier 1 Business Visas.
Our core values are to provide a honest, transparent and professional service to all of our clients.

Tell us how Optimus Law made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"I hired the service of this lawfirm and it gives me a full satisfaction."
"Thanks Optimuslaw Team- 10 stars Me and my Husband needs help for our status case and was confused and upset because of our visa case as we don’t know anyone who is passionate about helping others, honest, and knowledgeable and genuinely cares about me and my husband case. After a long research on internet we decided to go with Optimuslaw because we very impressed with the reviews of people about this firm .We cantact them and booked an appointment. There we met Ms Robina Shah and very impressed with her way of dealing and knowledge.She is very friendly,calm and patient. She was very helpful with our whole visa process. She provided us with all the guidelines and consultations throughout the process. She organized all our documents and made sure we weren't missing any documentation as it could delay the case. She double checked and made sure all the information is filled out and correct before she mailed out our application. She is very approachable, knowledgeable, honest, and genuinely wanted our case to get approved. All her staff members were very kind, polite and professional. Robina replied to all our emails and phone calls quickly. We had a lot of questions and she provided us with great advise and information that helped us with the whole process. She helped me and my husband for everything during the whole process and her presence made the whole experience less stressful. Our case was approved and we are extremely happy of how smoothly everything went. We owe it all to Optimuslaw Team who was great and helpful throughout this whole process. It was a pleasure working with them and we will definitely be doing our Permanent Residency through Optimuslaw. I highly recommend her to anyone who needs help with any immigration paperwork."
"We used Optimus Law for my partner's settlement visa and today we got our approval through, so we're very happy! The team there seemed very knowledgeable about the process we'd need to go through and what the requirements were for a successful application. Every meeting we had either on the phone or in person were very friendly and helpful, so we'd be glad to recommend Optimus to others."
"so many issues, having to constantly chase for updates, they submitted our visa application with the wrong English certificate, and without relevant documents from my employer, non of which was advised to us. Visa was denied. There was zero empathy, 2nd application they didn't bother to check our documents a second time and submitted it without the english certificate again, leading to extreme emotional stress. Formal complaint raised, their response about looking into it was the quickest response i have ever had and yet 2 months later not even a whisper from them regarding the complaint. Highly dissatisfied"
"I would like to leave a review about the service I received from yourself and your staff during the application of my wife’s visa extension that you controlled and undertook on behalf of me and my wife. From the initial meeting to delivery of the biometric card your service and your paralegal’s services were exceptional and of high professionalism. When I initially did my wives visa I used another immigration specialist however I was forever having to chase them and remind them only to find out he had ‘forgot’ to send my documentation despite telling he had sent it... With Optimus Law I did not have any problem and before I was able to ask any questions you and your team had updated me already which was exceptional and exactly what I was looking for. Me and my family would like to thank you and your team for the entire process from the initial contact to delivery. I assure you where possible I will definitely refer yourselves to associates, friends and family for your immigration services as well as other services. Once again thank you for the exceptional service and the processing of this difficult application given the gaps of employment and irregular paperwork. I assure you next time the paperwork will be in order. I will be in contact with yourselves in 2.5 years for the application process for the indefinite visa application. Take care and wish you all the best."
"I used the legal team for my Tier 2 Work Visa and it was a professional, fast service,. The visa was approved within 1 month and for my wife too. Good job!"
"Fast and transparent. Very competitive rates"
"Date of the review: Dec-2018 They were fast and straight to the point with the documentation needed for my application. Details of my application for other users that may be interested: My wife (HK passport holder, former Chinese passport holder) applied for a EU family permit (I am EU-Spanish passport holder). We were married for 1 year at the time of the application."
"Amazing service, very helpful and supportive. Would definitely recommend!"
"Optimus law helped me apply for a biometrics card, they made the process very easy ensuring that I recieved it in the shortest time possible with no issues. Definitely coming back when I need something further, Thanks for the great service!"
"Excellent service Fablouse team,I’m very glad today cause after few months we received the news that my residence card is on my way! I’m brazilian and my husband is polish living in UK, so we decided to have the services from Optimuslaw to help us with my visa/residence card and I couldn’t be more happy! Thank you very much! I highly recommend it!!"
"They know what they are doing They know what they are doing! Great team work and have kept me informed through out the process. Very attentive to detail and excellent service. Value for money. I would recommend to my friends if they need, without any doubt."
"If you are still looking and comparing If you are still looking and comparing solicitors for immigration issue like what I was doing two months ago, close all other window taps and call OPTIMUSLAW I was holding T1 Entrepreneur and had been rejected for the extension, and failed again for AR because I asked for a solicitor without proper license and certificate but only want your cash. It almost ruined my life and my family, but I found OPTIMUSLAW I got last chance to try which THEY were bit different from others, THEY gave me confident, but also working carefully and professionally for my case. Then my LAWYER explained to me every single details for the JR route and what will happen for each stage. Then I decide to start from PAP and we were fighting back from that afternoon. THEY guided me very often and updated me what they have done quite a few times each week, and we had lots of emails, documents exchanges and phone calls. After one month time, we submitted PAP with all the grounds we got and detailed letter explaining my conditions and what we have done so far. The great new came in about 10 days that Home Office will reconsider the decision within 3 months before we proceed to JR. Hopefully we could have a ideal result from HO and OPTIMUSLAW will not let you down, and just doing brilliant work which could change me or maybe your life!"
"You were very helpful in helping my wife with her visa. Good job."
"Just wanted to let you know that I got my visa and I will be travelling to Uk tomorrow. I wanted to thank you for all the help , the last one year has been quite challenging and and I wouldn’t have gotten visa without your guidance . Please do let me know regarding your fee. I will be able to transfer the amount the next week . Again, thank you so much ."
"Robina Shah is quite frankly the best immigration lawyer you could ever look to engage. Naturally intelligent, her knowledge of immigration is second to none. Add to this her empathetic nature, confidence, ability to communicate at all levels, positive attitude and work ethic and I think she's the perfect lawyer for all your immigration needs. She is one of the good guys! Always there and always willing to help! I would wholeheartedly recommend using her services both on a personal and corporate level. She won't let you down!"
"EEA Family Dependent - very happy with my service. Would recommend!"
"Polite service still waiting court date and praying and hoping the euc visa has no more delays all the best Mohamed"
"Went in for a quick consultation but came out with loads of information and Robinah Shah was really helpful. 8 months later I was given my ILR. Highly recommend as she didn't put money first but ensuring that I got what I wanted."
Optimus Law is rated 4.86 based on 43 reviews