Optimus Law Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Optimus Law

About Optimus Law: Specialist Immigration legal practice providing expert advice and assisstance with all types of UK visa applications, appeals, deportation and bail matters.

With over 30 years combined experience our team have worked on landmark Family related visas, Spouse, British Citizenship, Tier 2 & Sponsorship Licenses and Tier 1 Business Visas.
Our core values are to provide a honest, transparent and professional service to all of our clients.

Tell us how Optimus Law made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"I applied for a EEA Family Member through Optimus Law and they did a great job, I received my BRP today and would like to thank the team, Mohsin and Satvinder for their hard work."
"Great service, really pleasent to deal with. Would highly recommend quick and will definitely be using again in the future."
"If you need a lawyer that is honest and will do anything for you, you need Robina Shah, she literally helped me night and day to win my appeal for indefinite leave to remain. I got my decision today and I can happily say her and her team are fantastic."
"Brilliant advice, always kept in touch throughout. Would definitely recommend."
"Great service everything was sorted in a timely manner was been updated on every step taken by optimus law would definitely recommend"
"Got my Sole Representative Visa within 7 weeks of applying. Was advised it could take months by other firms. These lawyers are the best! I would recommend Robina and her team to anyone who wants to set up a business in the UK and needs immigration help."
"Dear Azeem, I refer to your hard and valuable work in the last few months, today I received a letter which was successful. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for explended job you did for us. I will past your name to my friends who require your advice and service. Best regards, S A Hojabri"
"OPTIMUSLAW have been fantastic… OPTIMUSLAW have been fantastic to deal with and have helped me get my visa in the uk when others couldnt. I would highly reccommend OPTIMUSLAW to anyone looking to get a visa in the uk. Previous to using OPTIMUSLAW i had 2 failed attempts at obtaining a visa in the uk. Thanks Optimuslaw team"
"Thank you Optimuslaw Thank you so so much Optimuslaw. Great Team to start to finish t+- hey did an excellent job. When I first contacted them I was anxious and mentally exhausted but they handled my case smoothly and professionally and now I have the biggest smile on my face as I have just gotten the good news. I highly recommend them if you want straightforward advice and results. Many thanks to the team."
"Excellent service Excellent service, very professional"
"Excellent services! Excellent services!. Professional lawyers and case workers. Recommending this company to everyone."
"They have helpful and friendly staff. Their customer service was great. They won my appeal."
"Very efficent and quick. They knew what they were doing and they won my appeal with ease."
"Excellent service. It was a lucky day for us because they provided specialist immigration help. Represented me at our appeal hearing and we won! I would reccomend."
"Excellent services! Thank you"
"Thank you Optimuslaw,They did an excellent job. When I first contacted them I was anxious and mentally exhausted but they handled my case smoothly and professionally and now I have the biggest smile on my face as I have just gotten the good news. I highly recommend them if you want straightforward advice and results. Many thanks to the team."
"Thank you Optimuslaw. They did an excellent job. When I first contacted them I was anxious and mentally exhausted but they handled my case smoothly and professionally and now I have the biggest smile on my face as I have just gotten the good news. I highly recommend them if you want straightforward advice and results. Many thanks to the team."
"Optimuslaw have been fantastic to deal with and have helped me get my visa in the uk when others couldnt"
Optimus Law is rated 4.92 based on 71 reviews