Onyx Accountants Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Onyx Accountants

About Onyx Accountants: Onyx accountants in Birmingham have been established since 2007, having grown from a sole trader we are now a two partner firm with an established team of accountants, advisors and executives. We are very proud to be working with a diverse list of clients; businesses ranging from start-ups, owner managed, franchises and larger corporates.

Our desire is to make Accounts and Finance approachable and simplistic for business owners, through effective accountancy advice, knowledge and financial management. We believe financial transparency and control contributes significantly in enabling business owners to make better business decisions. By applying a consultative method and working in partnership with you our ethos is to mentor, guide and support you in achieving your objectives and business success.

We offer a proactive bespoke service with Fixed Fees!

Specialism's include VAT, Bookkeeping, Wealth Management, Tax Planning, Auditing, Budgets/Forecasting, Company Formation, Outsourced Finance and Online Systems.

Do you want to grow your business?
Make more profit?
Reduce that dreaded tax bill?

Or simply get a fresh look at your books and share some ideas? Call us today on 0121 753 5522 for a free non obligatory conversation and quote, nothing to lose, just knowledge to gain

03300431909

sarah@onyxaccountants.co.uk

Onyx House, Unit 12
Phoenix Business Park
Avenue Road
Aston,

Category:
Accountants

How would you rate Onyx Accountants ?

"The staff are friendly and approachable, and offer advice on how best to run your business. Unfortunately, they are not so good at explaining the advice they offer. But in the first 6 weeks of following the advice I was given, Onyx obtained a 4 figure tax rebate for me, and my profit increased by almost 8%. This does not include the tax saving on NI contributions, and a rebate of VAT on any purchase over 2k, which I didn't know about. Unfortunately, there does exist a communications barrier as Onyx talk in accountant's language, and I listen with layman's ears. A Director's Loan Account, for example, can be translated as a sub. They also become sluggish in responding to emails, but if you phone them they are always pleased to talk to you and try to help you understand things. On the whole the pluses outweigh the negatives, but they need to explain things in layman terms, and provide a full explanation of the consequences of changing from sole trader to Ltd Co, status. I feel that there should be an easy and effective means of doing this, but sadly I was left feeling as if I were drowning in an ocean of ignorance. Had Onyx provided me with an easy to understand and comprehensive explanation of the points mentioned, and been able to communicate in layman's terms, then my good rating, would have changed to very good."
Hi Steve,
Thank you for taking the time to complete this review for us. We value our clients’ feedback and will always strive to improve the services we are offering.

Firstly, I am very happy to hear that financially we have been able to provide you with tax rebates and also a profit increase.

I am sorry you feel that we don’t always explain our workings in a way that you understand, we were not aware of this and will do our very best to ensure that we take the time to explain things in more detail to you in the future. Please don’t ever feel as though you are asking a ‘stupid’ question as we really are more than happy to do our very best to help you and ensure that you are 100% happy with the service we are providing.

Team Onyx
"Paresh and the team have been incredibly supportive of our organisation over a number of years, always willing to go the extra mile to help out and ensure they provide useful and understandable financial information."
Hi Cathryn,
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this testimonial for us! We are very pleased to see that you are happy with the services we are providing.

Sarah Hutchings
"Great to work with. Very helpful and efficient. Always there to answer any queries."
Hi Yiying,
Thanks so much for completing this review for us! We really appreciate it!

Sarah Hutchings
Business Development Manager
"I didn't want just an accounting service but a business partner who could help me run my businesses and advise me on optimising revenues, keeping costs to a minimum and with a particular focus on tax efficiencies. Thats what I needed and thats what I am getting. The Onyx team are friendly, always willing to help and think outside of the box. I will certainly be with them for the long-term."
Hi Jonathan,
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this review for us, it really is appreciated!

Team Onyx
"I have found the team at Onyx to be professional and helpful no matter whom I speak to at the office. They call me back when they say they will and are patient with my lack of knowledge and translate the accounts into plain English when I have a query. I love the Kashflow system online and am enjoying a greater level of understanding of my business finances. All in all a great team!"
Hi Debbie,

Team Onyx
"Although I have only been a client for just over a year, i am now reliant to Onyx in so many ways. I have found them to be very proactive in all my dealings with them, and Onyx offer advice in a number of areas. Only wish i had looked to use then sooner. Abdul Rashid AR Sales & Marketing."
Hi Abdul,

Team Onyx
"Fantastic service from all the team at Onyx. Very quick to answer any queries and always file returns and accounts on time. Would definitely recommend. Duncan - Silent Noize Events"
Hi Duncan, Thanks so much for taking the time do to this for us, it is much appreciated! Glad you are happy with the service we are providing. :-)
"Tracey Owens – Floor Finish Installations Purd Shoker is a brilliant asset to Onyx Accountants. He took the time to find out about our business, and then helped choose the Onyx service that best benefitted our company. Purd has helped us to make some good choices and I was particularly impressed with his tax knowledge, and how he advised us on making the correct savings in the right areas. Onyx Accountants are always professional and a pleasure doing business with, I tell all my colleagues, networks and friends about them, and would recommend to all. Thanks Purd"
Hi Tracey,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review for us! It's much appreciated!! I am glad that you feel we have provided such a great service for you, we will keep up the good work!
"I met with Onyx for the first time at the beginning of this year. They had been recommended to me. I initially needed advice on whether or not to go Ltd. I have a lot of clients who wanted to advise me - none of whom were accountants! I met with Purdip and found him extremely helpful. He was able to clarify my situation, resulting in my company going Ltd almost immediately. It is the best thing we have done as a business and Onyx have been at the end of the phone the whole time. Everyone I have dealt with has been helpful and supportive and our business has flourished."
Hi Vicki, Thank you for taking the time to complete this testimonial for us, it is very much appreciated. I'm glad that you have been pleased with the service Onyx has provided for you and that it has helped your business to grow!
Onyx Accountants is rated 4.78 based on 9 reviews