Onsofty Reviews

+44 1277 505670

contact@onsofty.com

160 Kemp House City Road

Click Here

Tell us how Onsofty made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Really simple to use. Does exactly what you’d expect. Great service"
Are you Onsofty? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Purchased Windows Office licence, competitive price, licence and SW download link delivered instantly, very good service."
"Very easy website to use and great customer service!"
"So helpful after sales purchase, my problem was solved in less than a day. 😃 excellent"
"Very quick and easy to deal with. Excellent service"
"Best service on the market."
"when I had a problem and ask for a call back with help no one has bothered to help so I will not recommend this site again"
Hi Dave,

We had contacted you to send us a screenshot of the issue you were having so we could investigate the matter further and thus resolve your problem as soon as we could. However, we did not receive any attachments from you. If you would like us to still look into your issue, please contact us at support@onsofty.com.

Regards,
Onsofty Support Team
"Excellent!! They have great prices and a brilliant customer service."
"Good service, quick delivery of the download and personal follow up email from the company to make sure I was gappy with my purchase."
"bad site :("
Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We had to cancel multiple orders that were under your email as they were flagged as being potentially fraudulent orders; hence, we did not want to take the risk of having a chargeback later on.

Regards,
Onsofty Support Team
"Purchased Windows 10 Key /Downloaded Version 1903 Installed with no problems and Activated wih Microsoft,Key First Class Service Thanks Kit for your follow up to check all was OK"
"Excellent and reliable service. I was initially suspicious because the price of Office 2019 was so much lower than other well known sellers. However this was unfounded and the software downloaded with ease and worked well. I had a problem with Microsoft accepting the keys and when I contacted Onsoftly they got back to me quickly to resolve the problem. This had been due to an error I made. I recommend Onsoftly."
"Quick and simple. Infinitely better than the product I was trying to install"
"Very good service"
"Quickly and good price!!"
"excellent service"
"Super cheap Windows 10 Pro. Straightforward instructions. Best of the best!"
"Give me back money, because none of the activation methods is active. Szczepan Witkowski"
Hi Szczepan,

We are more than happy to help you solve the issue you are currently facing. I would like to inform you that you did not reach to us directly and therefore did not give us a chance to sort out the aforementioned issue.

Furthermore, we are confident about the product keys we provide and their validity. Hence, I would suggest you contact us regarding the error code, and it would be even better if you could send a screenshot of the issue that pops up and prevents the software from being activated. It may happen that the straightforward instructions given regarding the activation were not appropriately followed and thus the troubles.

I am going to reach out to you to help you with any problems you might be facing.

Best regards,
Kit
"Very quick and easy, works a treat"
"insta delivery legit"