OnlyRoses Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend OnlyRoses

About OnlyRoses: OnlyRoses™ is the most exclusive rose specialist retailer in the United Kingdom. With its headquarters in London, the company offers the World’s Finest Roses, directly from Ecuador, where they are grown under strict social, labour and environmental standards.

OnlyRoses offers two different types of roses, ClassicRoses and the exclusive InfiniteRoses.

02073739595

london@only-roses.com

1 Hans Road

How would you rate OnlyRoses ?

"Excellent service"
"The team are incredible and always deliver 100% amazing service and quality!"
"They go above and beyond to assist to make the place absolutely beautiful with the displays!"
"Truley one of the best Roses in the World. Amazing Quality and Presentation one of the highest standard. This was my first order and it won’t be my last. I will surely be a dedicated customer to OnlyRoses."
"Emilie was great."
"I left this order till late, but yet still OnlyRoses didn’t let me down and made sure I got the order in time for Valentines Day. My wife is very happy, I’m happy guys. Thank you OnlyRoses."
"Great product, beautifully presented and delivered on time."
"Amazing job and fast delivery"
"always beautiful flowers. amazing service and delivery available on a short notice"
"Stunning roses, hardly seem real, special packaging sealed the deal"
"Bought an infinity rose in May 2016 and it is still going so renewed September 2017 as we were in London. New one is not quite as good as the last one but no complaints, I am sure consistency for these roses is difficult. Would definitely but again"
"Extremlly happy 👌🏻"
"I was disappointed to see the petals fall off on the third day as they were looked after really well my partner loves white roses and I get them quite often for her but on this occasion she was a bit upset.."
"The customer service at Only Roses is very impressive. I can highly recommend the infinite roses at Only Roses, they are available in a stunning collection of colours and are a perfect present for someone very special and Corporate events."
"I made the purchase from dubai to someone staying in London,, whoever contacted me was great and helpful, the delivery reached on time"
"I worked with Anion for a while /fantastic company sue j"
"I love Pink Floyd and now so does my neighbour who I gave them to for her birthday. THey are the only bought roses that smell like roses !"
"The card had a grammar mistake. I got the confirmation by email of the word schatz in German and it was written shatz......"
"Beautiful roses 🌹 delivered on time"
"Always efficient, brilliant customer service, amazing product range"
OnlyRoses is rated 4.66 based on 154 reviews