OnlyRoses Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend OnlyRoses

About OnlyRoses: OnlyRoses™ is the most exclusive rose specialist retailer in the United Kingdom. With its headquarters in London, the company offers the World’s Finest Roses, directly from Ecuador, where they are grown under strict social, labour and environmental standards.

OnlyRoses offers two different types of roses, ClassicRoses and the exclusive InfiniteRoses.

02073739595

london@only-roses.com

1 Hans Road

How would you rate OnlyRoses?

"Truley one of the best Roses in the World. Amazing Quality and Presentation one of the highest standard. This was my first order and it won’t be my last. I will surely be a dedicated customer to OnlyRoses."
"Emilie was great."
"I left this order till late, but yet still OnlyRoses didn’t let me down and made sure I got the order in time for Valentines Day. My wife is very happy, I’m happy guys. Thank you OnlyRoses."
"Great product, beautifully presented and delivered on time."
"Amazing job and fast delivery"
"always beautiful flowers. amazing service and delivery available on a short notice"
Nigel Boatswain
Verified Buyer
"Stunning roses, hardly seem real, special packaging sealed the deal"
David Spencer
Verified Buyer
"Bought an infinity rose in May 2016 and it is still going so renewed September 2017 as we were in London. New one is not quite as good as the last one but no complaints, I am sure consistency for these roses is difficult. Would definitely but again"
Galia Adel
"Extremlly happy 👌🏻"
"I was disappointed to see the petals fall off on the third day as they were looked after really well my partner loves white roses and I get them quite often for her but on this occasion she was a bit upset.."
"The customer service at Only Roses is very impressive. I can highly recommend the infinite roses at Only Roses, they are available in a stunning collection of colours and are a perfect present for someone very special and Corporate events."
Hessa Alansari
Verified Buyer
"I made the purchase from dubai to someone staying in London,, whoever contacted me was great and helpful, the delivery reached on time"
Rosie Sue Jenkins
Unverified Reviewer
"I worked with Anion for a while /fantastic company sue j"
"I love Pink Floyd and now so does my neighbour who I gave them to for her birthday. THey are the only bought roses that smell like roses !"
David Luis Cerezo
Verified Buyer
"The card had a grammar mistake. I got the confirmation by email of the word schatz in German and it was written shatz......"
Lina Abbas
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful roses 🌹 delivered on time"
Efg Private Bank Limited
Verified Buyer
"Always efficient, brilliant customer service, amazing product range"
Sheila Reeves-Herd
Verified Buyer
"Ordered flowers and they arrived an hour later. Beautifully fresh and made someone very happy."
Hessa Nasser