Only Home Reviews

of reviewers recommend Only Home
Read Only Home Reviews

About Only Home:

Discover 1000's of amazing home furniture and home furnishings at Only Home. Where contemporary design meets homely styles and traditional influences meaning you can find anything from chairs and tables to cushions and throws to make Your Only Home. #MakeYourHome

support@onlyhome.co.uk

Only Home 5 star review on 3rd October 2020
Rebecca A
Only Home 5 star review on 3rd October 2020
Rebecca A
I have used this online shop on two occasions and can’t fault the buying or delivery process. The items are current and at a good affordable price but the quality is still great. I would recommend and use again!!
Only Home 5 star review on 27th November 2018 Only Home 5 star review on 27th November 2018
Thanks so much for the photos and comments. The yellow and wooden seat stools are stunning and really add a brilliant splash of colour to your room. Please don't hesitate to speak with our customer support team for any future home needs you may have and we'll be happy to help. We're growing and growing at OnlyHome.co.uk and trying to make sure that what we offer is quality across the board first and foremost and that all products work together across the site. No easy thing with 15000+ products and growing, and we are not perfect yet, but your comments make our efforts all worth it! Thanks Pete x
Promptly delivered, well packaged & beautiful rug - would definitely buy from them again & recommend the company
I have never used this site before but will definitely use again. Ordering was easy, service excellent from Ordering to receiving my goods. My purchase was in excellent condition even delivery was spot on. Thank you.
Excellent service as always
Amazing good quality products and fast delivery! Would highly recommend
Very happy with my sideboard. It looks great . Good quality item and prompt delivery - amazingly well packaged so arrived in pristine condition
Customer service very good and early delivery was brilliant
Ordered an artificial cheeseplant - not only was it very reasonable in comparison to other companies but it arrived the next day and I was extremely impressed with the quality of the product.
Only Home were the only online retailer that had the product we were looking for. Ordering was straightforward and delivery by UPS was hassle free. Would buy again!
I ordered a Grey velvet bedroom stool with a fringe it actually matches a lampshade we already have which is great The website is easy to navigate, prices are competitive & delivery was good
Really impressed with the quality of my bedside table. It looks great! Ordering was easy and email communication kept me up to date.
Very pleased with my purchase. Delivery was fast. Will definitely use again in future
Great product great delivery time
Great range, quality and prices ! Also, when I had made a mistake in order, the customer service people were a real help . Happy shopper ... five star experience.
The product I bought was great! It was exactly what was shown on the website and arrived very quickly. Really satisfied with the service and will be buying from you again!
Fast delivery product just as described I am really happy with my purchase.
Great customer service from start to finish, the initial offering of a discount for more than the price match I requested. To then keeping me informed on the delay in delivery (due to Covid and Brexit). The order was then received before expected. The product was beautiful and I have already recommended OnlyHome to family.
Only Home 5 star review on 6th March 2021
Brilliant service from start to finish , items on site where clear and at a great price, cheaper than other retailers selling similar items. Comms around delivery was good and items arrived very quickly to my home by courier. Would recommend and will be using again in the future
Great products that were delivered really quickly
Very quick delivery but unfortunately my chair had been damaged in transit but the company arranged for it to be collected and a new one issued. They kept me up to date on when I would get replacement. It has arrived today in perfect condition . Very good quality and good price. I would definitely recommend this company and customer service was excellent .
Great website. Great variety of products. Once ordered kept up to date with progress of delivery. Any queries answered quickly. When console table arrived it was well packaged and we were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the build. Looks great. Would recommend.
Only Home is rated 4.49 based on 821 reviews