Only Home Reviews

of reviewers recommend Only Home
Read Only Home Reviews

About Only Home:

Discover 1000's of amazing home furniture and home furnishings at Only Home. Where contemporary design meets homely styles and traditional influences meaning you can find anything from chairs and tables to cushions and throws to make Your Only Home. #MakeYourHome

support@onlyhome.co.uk

Tell us how Only Home made you happy
I have used this online shop on two occasions and can’t fault the buying or delivery process. The items are current and at a good affordable price but the quality is still great. I would recommend and use again!!
Only Home 5 star review on 27th November 2018 Only Home 5 star review on 27th November 2018
Thanks so much for the photos and comments. The yellow and wooden seat stools are stunning and really add a brilliant splash of colour to your room. Please don't hesitate to speak with our customer support team for any future home needs you may have and we'll be happy to help.

We're growing and growing at OnlyHome.co.uk and trying to make sure that what we offer is quality across the board first and foremost and that all products work together across the site. No easy thing with 15000+ products and growing, and we are not perfect yet, but your comments make our efforts all worth it!

Thanks

Pete
x
Great website. Great variety of products. Once ordered kept up to date with progress of delivery. Any queries answered quickly. When console table arrived it was well packaged and we were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the build. Looks great. Would recommend.
Great service, speedy delivery thanks
I am very impressed with my purchase, it came in a couple of days and looks really good.
We love the desk chair so much! It’s comfortable, upright, the heat feature is lovely for anyone with back aches. The massage feature is gentle and like a vibration which soothes. Love the colour too! We went for cream!
Very happy with the chopping board I purchased, good quality wood.
Delivery was as promised. Very good service
Excellent prices and customer service.
Loved my plant stand. Arrived well packaged and quickly. Their price was also extremely competitive as saw the same product way more expensive on other sites.
Really quick and helpful customer services
Super speedy response to my enquiry and an offer to liaise direct with the supplier to ensure my furniture would meet my needs - excellent service all round.
I have been dealing with Holly at Only Home. She has been exceptional in her customer service, replying promptly and doing all she could to help resolve an issue with an order is made
Very pleased.
Great product, service and all round shopping experience 😊
The item arrived in good time and was as described. It looks attractive in the living room and the container takes a fair sized plant pot.
My order arrived promptly and was well packaged. Great quality and at a good price. Very pleased with the whole service. Thumbs up from me, thank you.
Brilliant service, product arrived earlier than expected and is exactly how it looked in the photos. We will definitely order from Only Home in the future.
Bought a single lounge chair and we got great Service and exactly the product we were looking for at a very keen price.
Delivery was within days of ordering
Wouldn’t hesitate in recommending them
I found a desk I loved at a better price than elsewhere. No problems at all with purchase and delivery and the item looked even better in real life than on the pictures. Very happy
I hadn't use Only Home before but was very pleased with the service, speed of delivery and beautiful quality of the bedside tables we ordered. I'd buy again!
Excellent service and product manh thanks
The cocker spaniel cheese board is of excellent quality and arrived promptly and safely packaged.
Amazing and thank you Margaret for amazing customer service and getting my present here in time for Christmas x
Only Home is rated 4.53 based on 787 reviews