Only Home Reviews

of reviewers recommend Only Home
Read Only Home Reviews

About Only Home:

Discover 1000's of amazing home furniture and home furnishings at Only Home. Where contemporary design meets homely styles and traditional influences meaning you can find anything from chairs and tables to cushions and throws to make Your Only Home. #MakeYourHome

support@onlyhome.co.uk

Tell us how Only Home made you happy
EXTREMELY POOR SERVICE - MEDICAL Product so urgently needed. No contact could not actually talk to ONLY HOME - The Delivery was advised certain time on track and trace but did not arrive. This is a genuine REVIEW very disappointed as had checked reviews before purchasing. Clearly not a good shopping experience for us so would not recommend and will not use this company again.
I am still waiting for my order and nobody has bothered to contact me about . I am so upset it was suppose to arrive on the 22nd December.
Hi, I can see that your order was actually expected to ship on or around the 26th December as per the order confirmation we emailed you when you placed the order. But due to the Christmas holidays and the fact the seller's warehouse is closed there is a slight delay. However, we expect this to ship shortly and will send on the tracking information once it leaves us. Please accept our apologies for the delay.
Haven’t had my parcel yet
Hi Victoria, I can see from the tracking we emailed over to you on the 22nd that delivery was attempted but was unsuccessful. They should have left a calling card but if they didn't, please go on to the tracking link and you can rearrange delivery there.
Voucher was not sent as requested
Should have arrived as Christmas present
Hi Paul, please accept our apologies on this. Due to a technical issue with the website this was stuck in our mailbox but I understand this has now been resolved and the present is available. Once again, I can only apologise about this.
Very efficient and reliable. They keep you informed every step of the way. I am very pleased with my purchase!
I have a complaint I have emailed because you cannot phone anyone and still no one has got back to me
H Julie, our support team have tried to contact you on multiple occasions about your order but have not had any response. The contact number provided does not connect and I am assuming you are also not receiving our emails. Our phone number as shown on the website is 020 3880 5645 and our email address is support@onlyhome.co.uk so please give us a call/email when you have some time so we can resolve the issues for you.
When if ever I receive my 4 dog beds I ordered over 3 weeks ago , I’ll let you know!!!!!!
Hi Julie, I have taken a look at the tracking reference provided by email to you on 24/11 and this shows the items were delivered on the 25/11. Is it possible they have been left with a neighbour? If you are still having issues, please do contact us via email by replying to your order confirmation email and the support team will look into it for you.
I have still not received my item. It is over £100 so not impressed.
Hi Emma, we have been trying to contact you for a few days now as the mobile number you provided isn't complete, so the courier is unable to contact you to arrange the delivery. Please see the email we sent to you on the 19th and come back to us with confirmation of your mobile number as we can get this resolved for you then.
Leg broken not happy at all
Hi Sheshanah, I can see that the team have been in touch with you to resolve this. We didn't know about the issue until you left this review but the replacement table is on it's way out to you now. Apologies for this, we have asked the seller to review the item as well to ensure this does not happen again.
Wrong colour legs supplied
Hi Richard, I apologise about the issue you had with your order. I can see that you only contacted our customer support team at the same time as leaving this review and the issue had been resolved within the hour with the correct legs set up to come out to you and a collection for the incorrect ones organised. I hope this has resolved the problem. Apologies again for any inconvenience caused.
Completey and utterly disgusted with the delivery time and communication. Very poor customer service.
First chair out of order of 2 arrived damaged, second chair arrived 2 weeks later, Im still waiting on replacement to the damaged chair almost a month down line from original transaction. Holly in CS been good at responding however think your supplier has let you down badly which not my issue and reason I will not transact with you again or recommend you.
Hi Scott, please accept our apologies with the issues you have had with your order. As you mention, the supplier did indeed have some issues with the delivery of your chair, which are clearly unsatisfactory and we have taken this up with them directly. I really hope you will continue to think of us when it comes to your furniture needs and would love the chance to provide you with the excellent service our customers do normally receive.
Colour ordered not available after order accepted then when parasol based arrived after first use on both of them the outer rim cane iff.. they contacted the supplier who sent instructions to fix them myself by hearing the rubber and putting it back on! So no not recommended.
Beware....... the 14-day return window, - and there's no flexibility.
So many retailers have a 28-day return window, and even those are extending deadlines , in the current circumstances, but not this one. So we overlooked this - yes, our mistake, but I don't feel this is real customer service. The thing is, it won't make me want to buy again or recommend. Is that what business wants?
Thank you for your feedback. Our Returns policy is clearly shown on our website which states that you must contact us within 14 days from the delivery date to request a return. I can see that your order was delivered to you 33 days ago which is unfortunately considerably outside the returns window. I am sorry that we have not been able to assist with your return on this occasion.
Horrendous.

I ordered a rug for over £100 2 weeks ago. Was sent a rug that’s clearly not the rug I ordered. Contacted customer support and sent off images of the rug I received etc. 5 days ago and have heard nothing back. Extremely disappointed.
Good morning,

I am sorry to hear you are not happy with the service provided. We were notified of the issue 27.05.20 and I am pleased to see our customer support team is currently dealing with this and have also sent a further email to update you on this.

Only Home
we
Good morning,

I am sorry to hear you have not been happy with the service provided. Looking into the order, I can see that this has arrived with you, however our support team have not been contacted to notify them of any issues with your order.

I can confirm the support team have contacted you directly, if you can please reply to the email we will be more than happy to resolve any issue you may have had with your order.

OnlyHome
When I bought some side tables from onlyhome the website said that new customers would get a 5% discount, however in other places it said only a £5 discount. I bought under the assumption I was getting 5% and later emailed to ask about this. However, I never received a reply. I feel that this is false advertising.
Good morning

Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry to hear this. I can see that the team have emailed you directly this morning to resolve this and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Best wishes
OnlyHome.co.uk
Whilst this carpet is lovely to look at, it releases enormous amount of fibres. I now spend at least 15 mins everyday trying to clean it. I cannot quite believe just how much it sheds. Here's a pic to illustrate just how much it sheds.
Hi Nisha
Thanks for getting in touch. We are so sorry to hear this - I can see that you have been in touch with our Customer Support team who will come back to you separately to see what we can do to resolve this issue.

Best wishes
OnlyHome.co.uk
Not interested with my complaint couldn’t wait to get rid of me very rude supervisor sadly I didn’t take her name will not be buying anything ever again
We are sorry to hear that you were not happy with the products you ordered. As explained, they are handmade and some dimensions can vary by a little, as was the case with your Fire Pit Lid. I can see that we have provided you with a free waterproof cover (worth £80) as a solution to the issue so we are very sorry to hear that this did not resolve your concerns.
I ordered a month ago and still haven’t received the item - despite being asked to rate my experience
Good morning Lousia,

Thank you for contacting us and bringing this to our attention and I am sorry to hear you are unhappy with our service, as customer experience is very important to us.

I see this review was posted on 10/04/2020, prior to contacting us directly and therefore, unfortunately we were unaware of an issue with your order.

Unfortunately with the double Bank holiday our offices were closed over the weekend. However I am please to confirm our support team have already responded to you directly to help resolve this for you.

Only Home