Only Home Reviews

of reviewers recommend Only Home
Read Only Home Reviews

About Only Home:

Discover 1000's of amazing home furniture and home furnishings at Only Home. Where contemporary design meets homely styles and traditional influences meaning you can find anything from chairs and tables to cushions and throws to make Your Only Home. #MakeYourHome

support@onlyhome.co.uk

Only Home 5 star review on 3rd October 2020
Rebecca A
Only Home 5 star review on 3rd October 2020
Rebecca A
Echoing the customer comment below: a HORRENDOUS service. Unless you're happy to pay for, and arrange returns yourself, avoid at all costs. It's cost me over £30 to return items which weren't even fit for purpose. And I had to organise the whole courier service myself. Even the couriers were in disbelief. It's not even a service - it's an outrage.
When we ordered the mirrors in January we were not expecting it to take 4months. Customer service constantly blaming suppliers. Having checked out other reviews on Trustpilot this is a common excuse/ recurring theme. Hoping a refund is going to be sorted a lot quicker. Not cheap products at all. Horrendous service.
I ordered a Yearn overmantle 315 mirror in January and received confirmation from Only Home that the mirror would be dispatched in 8 weeks. i.e., by 22nd March. I have since the 22nd sent at least 5 emails to customer service requesting an estimated date of delivery - the mirror cost £377 and I believe I am within my rights to cancel the order and/or buy elsewhere. Only Home have not only been unable to confirm an estimated date from their seller (this is despite escalation to a customer service manager), they have not had the courtesy to keep me updated despite several requests. I will not be buying from here again.
Do not shop here have been waiting for a delivery for eight weeks now there full of lies and excuses and now I have asked for a refund they are not responding back to me avoid not waste ur time or money
I ordered one child's chair nearly eight weeks ago and still no delivery. I called to chase after one month and was reassured the container was arriving the following day and promised that someone would call the next day to confirm with me. Still nothing! No communication whatsoever... Really bad service
AVOID AVOID AVOID
ABSOLUTELY APPALLING EXPERIENCE! Ordered a chair for over £200 which clearly stated "allow 10-14 days for delivery". It's now been a month and I have had NO DISPATCH CONFIRMATION EMAIL, NO TRACKING NUMBER and NO ITEM! Customer support full of excuses. Never again. The website does not make you clear you are ordering from a third-party and "OnlyHome" are just a broker in the middle. Appalling. Incredibly unprofessional. I will be contacting my credit card issuer to get this refunded. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Appalling. Still waiting for the agreed 40% discount on my purchase, due to it arriving damaged. Told it would take 7days, it's been 14.
Cancelled my delivery without telling me and they didn’t have a contact number.
Hi Aba, I am unsure what has happened here as your order was dispatched on the 9th March and I can see from the tracking we provided to you that it was delivered and signed for on the 10th. Can you check this was not signed for by someone else at your property and, if you still are missing the item please contact our support team by replying to the order confirmation email sent to you when you purchased your item.
Delivery said 10-14 days; it's now over that and still no sign of any dispatch. Company uses COVID-19 as excuse and won't help me or provide any estimate of dispatch date. APPALLING
I can only apologise about your experience shopping with us. We have been working with a seller who has had some major issues in the current climate but we have been working with them to get things moving as quickly as they are able to. We have tried to keep our customers updated as we find out more and will ensure your order is dispatched as soon as is possible.
Very disappointed as we have not recieved our chairs which we ordered on 17th February. Still waiting!!!
I placed an order on 15/01/21 and have not received the mirror! I have had no correspondence since placing my order. Due to this poor customer service I would not recommend using this site I am extremely disappointed.
I am still waiting for my order and nobody has bothered to contact me about . I am so upset it was suppose to arrive on the 22nd December.
Hi, I can see that your order was actually expected to ship on or around the 26th December as per the order confirmation we emailed you when you placed the order. But due to the Christmas holidays and the fact the seller's warehouse is closed there is a slight delay. However, we expect this to ship shortly and will send on the tracking information once it leaves us. Please accept our apologies for the delay.
Haven’t had my parcel yet
Hi Victoria, I can see from the tracking we emailed over to you on the 22nd that delivery was attempted but was unsuccessful. They should have left a calling card but if they didn't, please go on to the tracking link and you can rearrange delivery there.
Voucher was not sent as requested Should have arrived as Christmas present
Hi Paul, please accept our apologies on this. Due to a technical issue with the website this was stuck in our mailbox but I understand this has now been resolved and the present is available. Once again, I can only apologise about this.
Very efficient and reliable. They keep you informed every step of the way. I am very pleased with my purchase!
I have a complaint I have emailed because you cannot phone anyone and still no one has got back to me
H Julie, our support team have tried to contact you on multiple occasions about your order but have not had any response. The contact number provided does not connect and I am assuming you are also not receiving our emails. Our phone number as shown on the website is 020 3880 5645 and our email address is support@onlyhome.co.uk so please give us a call/email when you have some time so we can resolve the issues for you.
When if ever I receive my 4 dog beds I ordered over 3 weeks ago , I’ll let you know!!!!!!
Hi Julie, I have taken a look at the tracking reference provided by email to you on 24/11 and this shows the items were delivered on the 25/11. Is it possible they have been left with a neighbour? If you are still having issues, please do contact us via email by replying to your order confirmation email and the support team will look into it for you.
I have still not received my item. It is over £100 so not impressed.
Hi Emma, we have been trying to contact you for a few days now as the mobile number you provided isn't complete, so the courier is unable to contact you to arrange the delivery. Please see the email we sent to you on the 19th and come back to us with confirmation of your mobile number as we can get this resolved for you then.
Leg broken not happy at all
Hi Sheshanah, I can see that the team have been in touch with you to resolve this. We didn't know about the issue until you left this review but the replacement table is on it's way out to you now. Apologies for this, we have asked the seller to review the item as well to ensure this does not happen again.
Only Home is rated 4.49 based on 821 reviews