Only Home Reviews

of reviewers recommend Only Home
Read Only Home Reviews

About Only Home:

Discover 1000's of amazing home furniture and home furnishings at Only Home. Where contemporary design meets homely styles and traditional influences meaning you can find anything from chairs and tables to cushions and throws to make Your Only Home. #MakeYourHome

support@onlyhome.co.uk

Only Home 5 star review on 3rd October 2020
Rebecca A
Only Home 5 star review on 3rd October 2020
Rebecca A
I purchased two dogs toys, both of which were excellent quality and value for money. Delivery was fast and efficient. The overall experience was wonderful and I wouldn’t hesitate to use you again or recommend you to anyone else. Well done.
Pre-ordered two bedside cabinets from Only Home. Not only did I get a great price for the cabinets but I also received them before the pre-order date. They look fabulous. Really happy with them and the service :-)
Sadly problems can occur when dealing on-line and not all are malicious or intentional. The onlyhome team did a great job in helping with then resolving a issue and did so swiftly. Thank you. You can trust these folks...stay safe all!
Love love my orchid. The delivery was fast. The orchid was well packed and it looks beautiful.

It’s a larger than I thought but i found a lovely home for it.
Fantastic service
Love this product. The ladder shelves are lovely solid wood and really good quality.
I pre-ordered a chair in plenty time for Christmas. Unfortunately, my order was delayed, largely due to the pandemic but OnlyHome kept me updated with a revised delivery date. But again the delivery date passed. I contacted OnlyHome and they immediately followed up my order and it was delivered within a few days in plenty time for Christmas. OnlyHome's service is exemplary, sadly lacking with most other retailers these days. Will certainly use OnlyHome for future purchases and their products are superb.
I thought the service from only home was fantastic. Quick delivery and great product. Thank you.
Good product. Easy return procedure as I had ordered wrong size.
Excellent product and great prices backed up with a great service
Excellent service,Arrived quicker than expected.
Will definitely recommend to friends and family.
The contact I had at Onlyhome was exceptionally helpful when I requested a reorder of an item that had been erroneously described. She was extremely swift in her response, efficient in processing the new order and within 24 hours the matter was soleved with no added shipping expense to me. I havent received the item yet but Im sure it will be delivered promptly. The service has been truly impressive.
Very happy with style and quality
Great quality rug. Excellent delivery service. Looks fab in our home. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent service
Beautiful product, good quality & very reasonably priced. Great communication & delivery service was fab. Would highly recommend from my experience
Lovely rug - much cheaper than elsewhere. Excellent communications from start to finish, a pleasure to do business with.
Excellent
Fab products, quick delivery
Fast efficient service...
The rug is lovely.. I bought it to brighten up my very bland hallway
Perfect