Only Home Reviews

of reviewers recommend Only Home
Read Only Home Reviews

About Only Home:

Discover 1000's of amazing home furniture and home furnishings at Only Home. Where contemporary design meets homely styles and traditional influences meaning you can find anything from chairs and tables to cushions and throws to make Your Only Home. #MakeYourHome

support@onlyhome.co.uk

Only Home 5 star review on 3rd October 2020
Rebecca A
Only Home 5 star review on 3rd October 2020
Rebecca A
My item got delivered damaged last Thursday I have sent images through and kept ringing them for a new parcel, I have still not got my new parcel through and every time I ring they always say they will sort it out!! Absolute horrible service and company
Really lovely products and swift delivery but very very poor and unprofessional customer service with faulty items. I have rocking bar stools and whilst i was provided with advice on how to correct the perceived fault this didn't resolve the problem and flat refusal to replace. Such a shame as everything else was great.
Bought a set of drawers for £600, never arrived. 15 days later and no sign of shipment or update. Company sent a tracking number for shipment on placing the order, the courier confirmed directly to me that shipment was cancelled and the courier never received the item. Only home seem incapable of resolving or returning calls. A very very expensive mistake, heed the warnings.
I ordered a bed through your company for my little boy, he was so excited to be getting a "big boy tractor bed" the parcel was supposed to be getting delivered last Friday but came two days early and was apparently delivered on the Wednesday. We were out swimming with our toddler and baby and when opening the door on return seen a missed parcel card from your courier you use yodel saying they left the parcel on our "front porch" in full view of the entire world, we dont even have a front porch, we have a normal door step. There was no parcel to be seen anywhere. I have been in contact with your company and also yodel but as the delivery driver clearly signed the parcel themselves as there was no one home all day and none of our neighbours know us by full name to sign this. I am currently having to investigate this myself as I am getting nowhere with your company and yodel. I honestly think this is the worst customer service I have received to date and think this is so unfair on my little boy to have to get a different bed and also for me, I feel I am being accused of something I didn't do and this driver is clearly lying about him/her signing for the parcel. Did you not happen to think why did the driver after having the parcel signed for then felt the need to write a card and post it saying they left it on the front porch after someone supposedly taking the parcel, this is the most insane thing I have heard. Thankfully for me I think my neighbour is able to get the proof on cctv and once I send this to you I expect a refund in full the same day and I will also be taking this further. I will make sure no one via my social media trusts you as a company and makes no orders from you. Kind regards Danielle McDougall
The quality is unacceptable (already damaged on arrival), the delivery time is unacceptable (over 5 weeks), the customer service is unacceptable (the manager will ring you first thing in the morning - not a single phone call), the prices are higher than similar companies in UK.
Do not buy if you have an alternative. It has been a nightmare dealing with this company and I will now ask the credit card company to issue me a refund as Onlyhomes are greedy, dishonest and will never refund you anything.
Extremely disappointed I paid and ordered mirror 4 weeks ago to be told no idea when it will be made as its handmade in London and have no idea when the material would arrive shocking
Not very happy unit i received one of the legs are wobbly and makes unit wobbly and marked on top of unit. Tables are nice though. Have sent photos. Thankyou
Sorry but as of yet my item has not arrived. The courier has so far failed to deliver teice and I await the 3rd attempt.
Contrary to reviews commending your company , it is not possible to write a review on the chair anticipated....as some twenty one days have lapsed since it was ordered.....which doesn’t say a lot for ONLY HOME delivery service ......the last message was for the delivery to be made today Sunday 2nd Dec at 8,05 . .....it is now noon ....and the chair remains as elusive as ever ?
Extremely poor service- two months later - no product, no refund and no solution!

Extremely poor service. Ordered a pair of bedside tables 2 months ago and was promised delivery before guest arrived end of September. Since then, we have had delayed delivery case up's, delivery of the wrong product, few failed attempts to collect the wrong table. Today, after 2 months of chasing, I have been delivered the wrong table AGAIN! and that too just one when 2 were ordered!
There have been at least 20 email exchanges between customer service and I and still no solution.
Would never use this company again!!!
Literally everything that can go wrong has gone wrong. Safe to say I am never ever buying from you again and will warn others to avoid. I ordered the Xavier Pauchard tolix chairs in gunmetal with the grey seat pad, they were out of stock but ordered them anyway. At week 4 I was emailed to say I couldn’t have the chairs, no explanation was offered. I was offered a refund or I could choose other chairs. I selected other chairs and they were sent out for delivery. After waiting now 5 weeks for chairs they arrived and I had been sent the wrong chairs. I then emailed to ask them to collect them ASAP as I had a huge box in my living room and they wouldn’t collect them till Thursday (14th June) when they agreed to redeliver the new chairs. To no surprise they did not collect the chairs or redeliver my new ones. I have paid money for my items and I STILL don’t have any chairs. Again I will have to cancel my plans this weekend as I still don’t have anywhere to seat people.

Completely fed up.
Dear Freya,
We are so sorry to read your comments and would like to apologise once again that Only Home let you down on this occasion.
I can see that our team have been in touch to resolve this with you directly - if there is anything else we can do to help in the future please do let us know.
Kind regards,