Online-Wills.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Online-Wills.co.uk

About Online-Wills.co.uk: Legal Online Will Services, Telephone Wills and Home Visits

How would you rate Online-Wills.co.uk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

47 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Sue

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Online-Wills.co.uk in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Online Wills was so easy to use! I'd always put it off writing a will as I thought it would take so long and be really complicated but it wasn't and now I have piece of mind that everything is in place. Would definitely recommend using them."
Very Pleased you are happy - thank you Sue
"Our experience while dealing with Rob Goodwin, from start to finish was a sheer pleasure. He was extremely helpful and informative throughout the whole process. He answered all of our questions with great clarity and detail and in plain english. We will definitley use him again and will have no problem recomending him to friends and family. he came across as a friendly and nice person its just a shame we didn't get to meet"
Thank you so much Graham - It was a pleasure absolutely doing your Wills and I do hope we can meet up one day soon !
"The whole process was simple with clear instructions and was completed in under 20 minutes. My requirements were simple but I have a will for the first time!"
Rob - thank you for your review - appreciated
"such excellent service - delighted and highly recommended"
"Excellent service...would definately recommend to anyone that needs a will. Very knowledgable and with good advice to suit your individual needs."
Vicky - Thank you so much and look forward to organising your Life Trusts when your back from your holiday
Katherine R
Verified Buyer
"couldn't be happier. I felt very relaxed and at ease with what I was having to discuss. I am really happy with the support I was given and I know that I have made the right choices. The process was simple and very easy to understand. I made sure I asked the right questions if I didn't understand and it was ready in seconds, what more could I ask for."
Thank you so much - it was a pleasure !
"Called and went through everything on the phone with Rob. Couldn't have been more helpful. Also opened my eyes to putting my Will in trust and my Life Insurance Policies. Great site, really recommend"
"I found the website easy to navigate with good information to help me decide on the best approach for my requirements. In the end I decided to contaact them directly as I had a a couple of outstanding questions. They were extremely helpful and thoughtful. I would highly recommend this service. Mrs. Thomas, Windsor"
"I have recommended Online-Wills.co.uk to all my family and friends. An excellent service is provided. The site is easy to use and the price is a deal clincher for me. I had found myself procrastinating with regard to making a will and I very pleased that I discovered Online-Wills.co.uk. Another "to-do" job ticked off my list! Thank you"
"i didn't realise it ws so convenient and easy. Telephone consultation was professional and quick. All don. Thanks"
"excellent and straightforward service"
"I thought that writing my will would very complicated and stressfully but online-Wills made it so easy and straight forward! That is one weight of my shoulders."
"I put this off for ages as I thought it would be a chore but OnlineWills made it as easy as ordering a pizza online. Fantastic service which I would highly recommend."
"Quick and easy. Would recommend"
"Easy to navigate. I found the whole process very simple and so pleased I now have peace of mind and my family are covered"
"Quick helpful service. Feel reassured this is now in place."
"Easy to navigate, great service, would recommend"
"Excellent service, very happy with our mirror will!"
"Brilliant, easy service. With excellent help over telephone. Cannot fault it"
Many Thanks Natalie
"Dealing with Rob made this so easy, its something I have been meaning to do for a long time, but kept putting off. Decided to get it done, one phone call, questions answered and that was all there was to it. Absolutely brilliant service, what more can i say! Jody"
Thank you - wonderful news !
Online-Wills.co.uk is rated 5.00 based on 47 reviews