Online Radio Codes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Radio Codes
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Online Radio Codes Reviews

About Online Radio Codes:

OnlineRadioCodes.co.uk is the U.K's No.1 Radio Code Company. We were established off the back of many customers not being happy to pay the prices of local garages and dealerships to unlock their car radio.

First and foremost we value customer service, it is one of our core values and why we are one of the very few companies to offer a money back guarantee. We go above and beyond to give our customers the fastest and most knowledgeable service.

Tell us how Online Radio Codes made you happy
Everything was so easy and fast without any problems. Of course Radio code works. I am satisfied with the service. Thank you very much :)
Great web, my maserati audio code was correct and it running normal like before, happy to find this web, thank you : )
Spot on! Done and dusted in 5 mins. Awesome will use them again.
Fast, easy, and friendly. Will use again.
This is an excellent site and it was so easy to get our radio/Satnav code. We had lost it and it would have been very expensive to go back to the manufacturer and I am so glad someone told us about OnlineRadioCodes. It was also very reasonable. I would recommend them highly!
Zerine
Once I had given the correct serial number the code was given instantly.
Got my radio code just as stated within the hour
First cass responce to my problem with nissan radio
Code worked first time
Great customer service
11 out of 10. Instant result excellent communication. Fiat dealership said two weeks and cheaper to buy a new radio. Thank you guys
Excellent service...I suggest everyone to go with this whoever in need of radio code
Excellent staff was great
I was unsure how to input radio decode. I was personally talked through the process and was sent specific clear instructions through email how and which buttons to press. I was given a guarantee which Was not required of a full refund.101% perfect. All for £9.99. Great service.
Good service. My first attempt was unsuccessful however after talking to one of your technicians she suggested I send in a photograph of panel at back of radio this worked and you obtained the code from this information. Perhaps if someone is unsure about forwarding the correct information you should suggest this as an alternative in the first instance.

Many Thanks,

Roly
1 minute job many thanks
Brilliant service all questions answered immediately and up and running in less than 15 minutes
Thanks guys not had a radio for over a year thanks to local garage here in Spain
Good help on the online chat, my code was a satnav/radio unit, code arrive in around 10 mins and worked, very happy.
I purchased a replacement radio through ebay that did not come with the anti theft code ;/ but luckily I came across Online Radio Codes on youtube and took my chances. They sent me a code promptly after purchase and IT WORKED!! Definitely worth my money and I recommend them to all the sceptics. Great customer service! I finally have a radio again after 10 months T.T thank you again!
Excellent service , called all speedy ,first time , what I want , totally spoiled
THANKS ALL
Great I can assure you wonderful service spot on.
Online Radio Codes is rated 4.92 based on 7,225 reviews