Online Radio Codes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Radio Codes
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Online Radio Codes Reviews

About Online Radio Codes:

OnlineRadioCodes.co.uk is the U.K's No.1 Radio Code Company. We were established off the back of many customers not being happy to pay the prices of local garages and dealerships to unlock their car radio.

First and foremost we value customer service, it is one of our core values and why we are one of the very few companies to offer a money back guarantee. We go above and beyond to give our customers the fastest and most knowledgeable service.

Tell us how Online Radio Codes made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Fantastic service and delighted with the speed of reply. I thought I was going to have to purchase a new radio, however, the code supplied worked perfectly. Thank you, for the 5 star service".
Perfect, thank you. Very speedy service and the code worked perfectly.
Congratulations
You’ve just won yourself access to the world’s best video animation platform,

Cutting-edge animations, fast renders, and 100 incredible templates are ready and waiting for you.

Your Exclusive Invitation To VideoMakerFX Awaits...

I paid for my radio code and Haven’t received my code a day later I believe it’s a fraud.
Fantastic service!

I couldn't believe the speed of response and had my code within 20 minutes and the radio working minute after that!

Would definitely recommend 👍
All good - never let me down
Excellent service had my code within 15 minutes. Music to my ears and more importantly my wife's ears. Would highly recommend.
Brilliant!! I was very dubious about handing over my money, but I received a code less than 5 minutes after paying and it worked immediately. I now have music again in my Honda Accord Tourer- thank you!!!! 10/10 Highly recommend to everyone.
The radio code worked perfectly, no problem, entered the supplied code using the radio buttons and it worked immediately.
Great service! My code came within like 15 minutes and actually work. Be mindful though they this company is in the UK so when paying and your located in the US your rate may be higher than the rate advertised because of how the exchange rates work between different currencies. So for instance 19.99 GBP for me was $27 and some change is USD.. Not that bad but just be aware so you don't think that they are falsely advertising on price.. overall great experience!!
Really helpful. First code received didn’t work but after a short phone call was sent the right one within 10 minutes
Ordered a code and paid. Sent multiple emails. With zero response and no code. Suppose I should write off the money.
Wonderful,smooth and efficient service, well done!
Great service.code arrived in one minute,just sorry I didn't scroll down far enough to see the senior discount as I am 73 and a uk citizen,still would recommend your service
Fantastic service although I paid at 21:00pm my code was delivered at 08:00 next morning, but it does say this on their website if you pay after 17:00 hours.
The code worked first time so a very happy customer, would highly recommend this company to anyone who has disconnected their. battery and does not have the code to activate their radio.
5 star service
What a great and efficient service you offer, you gave me my radio code and now I’m listening to music again.
Excellent customer care.
Superb service easy to use
Brilliant service. , code came back within 15 minutes and it worked , totally reliable
thanks for the support.