Online lock and safe centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online lock and safe centre
Read Online lock and safe centre Reviews

About Online lock and safe centre:

Top UK suppliers of security products. Buy door and window locks, handles and ironmongery incl. UPVC at low online prices with great service.

toni@onlinelockandsafecentre.co.uk

8 Northfield Ave
Ealing
London
W13 9RJ

Tell us how Online lock and safe centre made you happy
Placed an order with OL&SC for a patio door handle which was delivered within two days.The handle is strong and well made and am very happy with the result.
The excellent letter plate arrived very quickly and very well packaged. Good price too, thanks!
Product arrived well packaged, and on time. Great service. 👍
Great service and communication. Fast delivery.
great service
Great customer service and best price I could find for Hoppe handles, delivered quickly and well packaged. Very good communication
No problems with delivery. They had the particular lock I wanted in stock whereas others had it advertised but not available. It arrived very promptly even though I ordered several additional keys.
My only issue was with manipulating the website. It was very difficult to order multiple keys without the basket filling up with the same number of locks. When I tried to correct it, it also took away the keys. I tried several times and eventually managed to edit the order successfully. Probably me!
I’m glad I can give a positive review. I was a bit taken aback by the responses given to negative feedback. All a bit defensive, I thought, and there’s no need. Seems to be a very efficient supplier and that will speak for itself.
After a dispatch hiccup friendly Toni sorted out my order which then arrived quickly and I was reimbursed with the postage. Thanks, good job.
The same day I received dispatch note I received my lock.

Will happily use again.

Thanks
Great service and a website that really helps ypu find the part your looking for.
Had an item damaged by the courier,they mailed me straight back and then phoned to arrange a replacement the following day.Excellent service.
Good quality product with quick delivery. Had a query which was answered very promptly. Rey pleased and would happily use again.
Prompt response to email query. Good quality door handles also delivered promptly at a competitive price.
Very friendly people, good communication throughout the service, product arrived when they said it would
Bought this as a straight replacement. Not as easy to install as expected due to problems with the door. Now working fine.
Exactly what was required. Fitted in 10 minutes.
Delivery very prompt although current situation had caused an small but understandable delay.
Recommended seller.
Excellent service delivered on time great product we were able to complete for our client on time!! Recomend.
I ordered a replacement Patio Door lock on Monday afternoon, on Wednesday the lock arrived. Thank you for the excellent service.
Very helpful and very prompt.
Very pleased with the replacement handles I purchased.
Delivered sooner than expected.
Would use this seller again
Online lock and safe centre is rated 4.81 based on 186 reviews