LPG Certified Reviews

Read LPG Certified Reviews

info@oneperfectsolutionltd.com

316A Ruislip Road EastGreenford

Tell us how LPG Certified made you happy
Very friendly and helpful , good work
Nice comunication fast service and great advice!
(Various Site) - Posted 1 year ago
Amazing service
After a very long waiting process, the goal was filled and the issue was fixed. Unfortunately, the service was very poor. Our engineer failed to come for an agreed appointment several times and gave unprofessional unfulfilled promises to come and do the work sooner that he actually did. This affected our personal life a lot as we had to stay home from work, waiting for him for a whole day. He did not show up nor notify us. The reason why we went for a certified engineer was the speed of work that in this instance was very poor.
Quick and efficient service. Ws flexible on the time and date and was able to do same day call out if necessary
Quick and reliable service. Very happy with the service.
Sanjeev came over to get my PAT testing and gas certificate done, I was honestly so glad I had found such a decent and honest man. he told me what the problems were and how to rectify them as cheaply and safely as possible. he’s an honest and fair man I and will honestly have him do all my certifications in the future. I would 100% be using him again.
Was very freindly& helpful, punctuallity for appointmet was good, the only issue we had was a little small delay for getting the certificate
Great service, fast and efficient at a reasonable price! I definitely recommend it!
LPG Certified is rated 4.86 based on 49 reviews