LPG Certified Reviews

316A Ruislip Road EastGreenford

Tell us how LPG Certified made you happy
Fixed boiler
Very good swift service
Prompt attendance after phone call made regarding a gas leak on Sunday evening.Sanjeev from one perfect solution identified the gas leak and sorted the gas leakn in next to no time. Highly recommended
(Various Site) - Posted 10 months ago
Very happy with the quick response. Carried out gas and boiler cheap on my commerical building nursery. Was very happy with feedback.
(Various Site) - Posted 10 months ago
Fantastic service! Sorted out an issue I've been having for a year that nobody else could fix. Very pleased. thank you very much!
I came across LPG through NCASS. They were prompt, kept me informed of progress and delivered what they promised. I would make use of there services again.
He was really quick and helpful and fixed our pretty weird problem.
Quick Service ,Well satisfied , 100% will recommend lpg certified in future
(Various Site) - Posted 11 months ago
Great service, fast and efficient, gas engineer arrived promptly and diagnosed the issue with the boiler. Very reasonable charged. Have asked for his number to contact him in the future with any further problems.
(Various Site) - Posted 11 months ago
very efficient and on time excellent company would definitely use them again and highly recommended
I am very happy how professional and quick Sanjeev was.Much better service that British Gas although I had them for years.
As promised thanks
(Various Site) - Posted 1 year ago
I was very satisfied with their service and will use them in future for sure
(Various Site) - Posted 1 year ago
The service is very good highly recommended as commercial gas engineer. Will use www.lpgcertified.com in future to get lpg gas certificate
Helpful proffesional
(Various Site) - Posted 1 year ago
Very useful service and very throughou boiler check.
Good Service.
Was on time and did what was asked for. Checks done and all perfect.
Fast and efficient service
(Various Site) - Posted 1 year ago
Very professional, reliable and helpful, Sanjeev worked for us even outside the business hour which was very flexible.He gave us the very good advice and also help us arranging the part and supplier for the new cooker due to we are very new to the business as a market trader. Finally we have 5 equipments certified.We feel very lucky to find him as our local gas engineer and will use him again. I am very confident to recomend him to everyone.
LPG Certified is rated 4.86 based on 49 reviews