Onedox Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Onedox

About Onedox: Staying on top of your household bills is a hassle. They cost you a lot more time and money than they should.

With a free Onedox account your bills are automatically collected and securely delivered to you in one place.

Onedox alerts you when the minimum term for your contract is coming to an end and will automatically check if you can save money by changing tariff/plan (such as for gas & electricity).

With Onedox you never need to waste time or money on your bills again and barely have to lift a finger to get started!

"The app is a Great idea and has made managing my accounts easier. It has a problem with my virgin phone account and would be even better if it would allow other types of accounts. But all in all the app is good."
"Very useful app I save alot money"
"Collects all my bills into one place"
"Easy organisation. Well laid out."
"Really useful little app. Simple to use and does what it sets out to do."
"Really good surprised how good it was in getting my information. would like to see it with more options for my bills etc. Its got real potential but just not quite there yet."
"Good to have all my data in one place and easy to use"
Christopher T
Verified Buyer
"Keeps all my bills and due dates in one place and gives me recommendations for how to reduce my bills."
"One login instead of remembering multiple logons!"
"Very easy to use, could do with more differential categories (more insurance, banking, credit cards) but I feel that is to come. Very happy with this app. I also like how it helps you save money."
"very nice for seeing stuff in one place only 4 stars as is limited at present but will hopefully get better would be more than happy to give 5 stars at that time"
"It gathers together my billing information in one place without having to log on to a bunch of other web sites and if that was not enough, it always makes sensible suggestions on how to get better deals, love it."
"Allows me to view my bills in one place."
"Very clear display of all my bills and my first stop for my car situation (MOT, road tax)"
"Very handy so far but has the potential to be much greater, time will tell."
"Makes seeing all my utilities and bills in one place easy."
"Great app..."
"great way to a) consolidate my bills & services and b) see how much i am paying and when things are due to expire"
"This is such a brilliant idea to have access to all your bills on one screen. I’m new but I am thoroughly enjoying it! Well done!"
"Onedox makes it so much easier to check my bills as I don't need to log in to multiple systems any more. Fingers crossed you'll add more soon! :-)"
Onedox is rated 4.49 based on 318 reviews