Onedox Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Onedox

About Onedox: Staying on top of your household bills is a hassle. They cost you a lot more time and money than they should.

With a free Onedox account your bills are automatically collected and securely delivered to you in one place.

Onedox alerts you when the minimum term for your contract is coming to an end and will automatically check if you can save money by changing tariff/plan (such as for gas & electricity).

With Onedox you never need to waste time or money on your bills again and barely have to lift a finger to get started!

"Is perfect in every way- except one... Fix it and you get five stars! The only problem is that I don't have any electric or gas accounts, but it constantly insists I add them- which I obviously can't do- meaning that I permanently have notifications. Not everyone pays their own utilities! Ironically I do pay the water bill but can't seem to add that... Lol"
Thanks so much for the review Corrine! Did you see your Onedox account...how's that? ;)
"Fantastic. Can wait for further expansions in capabilities and financial dashboards"
"Puts all my bills in one place, so I can easily track them and identify when I am being overcharged."
"So easy to keep track of bills. I love that they make use of new technology and keep adding new festures"
"All supplier information in a single place. Still needs to have some gas, electricity suppliers added (isupply)"
"So far this has been really useful and has helped me save £30 per month on my broadband, phone and tv package. I'm sure it will just keep getting better, the more accounts it recognises."
"It was a good reminder"
"This is an amazing tool. It keep me upto date on everything I pay on a monthly basis rather than me having to go from account to account."
"Excellent way to keep on top of the bills and when they are due."
"It's a great idea and helpful - would like to see it expand its usefulness."
"Help me save money and organised my bills"
"It helps me to keep up with the bills when and what needs to be taken care of. It's a very clever app. Well pleased with it's UI and the its ability to connect with companies."
"V impressed. Simple concept well delivered. Makes life easier."
"Great reminder."
Christopher C
Verified Buyer
"So far, quite useful"
"its a clear way of seeing what bills are coming up"
"Great idea. Good execution. Would give five stars if you could add other financial services such as insurance and mortgage providers."
"The app is a Great idea and has made managing my accounts easier. It has a problem with my virgin phone account and would be even better if it would allow other types of accounts. But all in all the app is good."
"Very useful app I save alot money"
"Collects all my bills into one place"
Onedox is rated 4.48 based on 335 reviews