Onedox Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Onedox

About Onedox: Staying on top of your household bills is a hassle. They cost you a lot more time and money than they should.

With a free Onedox account your bills are automatically collected and securely delivered to you in one place.

Onedox alerts you when the minimum term for your contract is coming to an end and will automatically check if you can save money by changing tariff/plan (such as for gas & electricity).

With Onedox you never need to waste time or money on your bills again and barely have to lift a finger to get started!

"Superb!"
"It has a great deal of potential having the ability of keeping track of your bills and hidden bills as such ie TV Licence, once perfected a great little asset"
"Everything all in one place, what's not to like !"
". Just deleted it.. Waste of time half accounts don't sync and the ones that do the latest bill is over 2 month old. Useless"
Hi there, sorry to hear you didn't have a good experience! We currently support car, energy, mobile, broadband, streaming of TV and music, TV Licensing, home and car insurance, and water bills in beta. Council tax is coming in the next few weeks along with other exciting features. When accounts connect, all the latest information and bills that your supplier has available, most we will download within minutes. We'd love you to connect again if you would live to give another try, and let us know how it goes via the live chat? Thanks!
Posted 1 hour ago
"pointless website. I thought it helped you manage your bills but instead its just a file for them?"
Hi Nicola, sorry Onedox wasn't what you expected! So once you connect your car reg and home utility providers (that's energy, mobile, broadband, streaming of TV and music, TV Licensing, home and car insurance, and water bills in beta, with council tax coming in the next few weeks along with other features), we will pull in all your related details and documents and then, once you're all connected, we analyse your bills and help you find better deals! It's a bill management, data collection, price comparison, switching service all rolled into one! We'd love you to try again and chat with us on the live chat in the app to let us know how it goes :)
Posted 1 hour ago
"Great idea, I used a similar internet service but it didn’t have all of the features that I wanted. It’s easier to use as an app as it’s always there and I do not need to remember log in details. My iPad will notify me if I have a reminder. I would like to be able to add my own reminders and upload documents. It would be great if other features were added such as passport and ehic reminders but I look forward to see what else is to come from this app!"
"Great app that helps consolidate all household expenses"
"A great service, putting together all regular accounts and payments, together with essential reminders"
"Brilliant really useful"
"a good start but still a way to go and hopefully a lot more of the smaller providers or just letting you enter account info/deadline reminders without a 'known' suppliers would be helpful"
"Has really helped me keep in control of when bills are due, and stay on top of those things i never remember, such as car MOT"
"Great app it’s good for a quick glimpse at your bills all in one place. But not all info is absolutely precise on all accounts so is slightly out for some reason"
"Handy having main accounts in one place"
"Outstanding service!"
"Only part developed but showing great promise"
"Great- love the way it tracks what I use against what I spend"
"Very useful product, well designed, easy to use, clear value-added."
"Love the fact I can veiw everything in 1 place 😁"
"Most of my bills in one place 👍🏼"
"Keeps me up to date effectively for the services it covers. If/when there is a greater range it's functionally will be much improved."
Onedox is rated 4.46 based on 358 reviews