Onedox Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Onedox

About Onedox: Staying on top of your household bills is a hassle. They cost you a lot more time and money than they should.

With a free Onedox account your bills are automatically collected and securely delivered to you in one place.

Onedox alerts you when the minimum term for your contract is coming to an end and will automatically check if you can save money by changing tariff/plan (such as for gas & electricity).

With Onedox you never need to waste time or money on your bills again and barely have to lift a finger to get started!

company-profile.Click_here
Email, Live Chat
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Simple to set up and in some cases presentation of information better than on the service provider's own web sites. Great concept and good coverage of providers."
Cheers Daniel! Love this review!!
""
"Love it! Just need to get more providers to agree to access."
"Good app we will see if not change"
"It’s brill, just get a few more providers of insurance on. Also, why about life insurance, mortgages, Pmi etc. I those should be added!"
"Generally ok but the staff can’t fix the problem with Amazon 2FA which means that every couple of days, or more frequently you get an email telling you to reconnect the 2FA again - very annoying and worse when the problem isn’t fixed."
"Found us a big electricity saving straight away. Useful reminders of things easily forgotten"
"I have opred out of marketing emails and I get begging letters to raid 5 stars! Not good at all."
"So far so good. A few teething problems with getting certain accounts set up e.g. O2 and Amazon. Nice to get a picture of all outgoing bills and any reminders but I’m not seeing any real benefit as those providers would normally notify for any upcoming/outstanding payments. I guess I will reap the benefits once Onedox monitors payments and suggests cheaper tariffs. Let’s see"
"An account has been flagged for the attention of Onedox team, and unfortunately no team member can attend the problem even after months."
"Very helpful"
"Simply fit for purpose - excellent"
"They said they would save me £108 pounds if I switched energy providers. So I did and My energy bill have now gone up from £55pm to £95pm. Now I have to go through all the hassle of switching back!"
Hi there, can you tell us a bit more about what happened so we can look into this for you? It sounds like your first payment with the new supplier was for 2 months, so next month it will be half that and you'll be a month ahead with your payments. :) Message us in-app and we'll help you figure it out!
"Starling bank already provides me with all the information this provider is offering, pointless add on if you ask me. Other auto switching services out there for energy suppliers especially with new regulations making it easy to switch. Save 15 minutes of your life. Displays all bills itemised by date, starling already does this. POINTLESS"
Hi Christopher, thanks for the review and the feedback. It sounds like you might not have many types of accounts linked to Onedox - that's when things really get exciting. Onedox displays your actual bills from all household suppliers in one place (which banks don't do), and also show itemised spending (which aligns with what Starling and other bank accounts do). There are so many cool features and capabilities with energy, insurance, TV, internet, etc... we'd love for you to try them out :)
"So simple, why has this product not been available before now. Control!"
"Genius idea. Simplifies what can be a nightmare and saves time."
"This app is fantastic absolutely essential app to download, makes life more organized & manageable with all your essential bills in one easy to organise app, helps me big time. Thank you to all the developers involved in making this app. Highly recommend app. 👍"
"Put me in control of my bills, not the other way around."
"Cancelled due to a surge in attempts to access my accounts. Apparently this was robots but it was unsettling. Then i still keep getting emails as if the account is still working. Great concept though."
"Needs more integrations to be able to pull documentation and perform price comparisons."
"Really good App"