Onedox Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Onedox

About Onedox: Staying on top of your household bills is a hassle. They cost you a lot more time and money than they should.

With a free Onedox account your bills are automatically collected and securely delivered to you in one place.

Onedox alerts you when the minimum term for your contract is coming to an end and will automatically check if you can save money by changing tariff/plan (such as for gas & electricity).

With Onedox you never need to waste time or money on your bills again and barely have to lift a finger to get started!

Email, Live Chat
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Simple to set up and in some cases presentation of information better than on the service provider's own web sites. Great concept and good coverage of providers."
Cheers Daniel! Love this review!!
"Really handy for keeping on top of my important documents."
"Quite handy ,very nice …."
"Particularly impressed with the speed that my new MOT certificate came through."
"The concept is excellent, execution near perfect. Needs a proper financial tracker attached with it and it will be a perfect tool, plus the ability to track credit card and loan payments."
"Great product, wish I’d found it sooner."
"This is amazing. I found it purely by accident when looking for something else entirely and I still wasn't sure whether I needed it. But after setting it up, I found that it makes perfect sense to keep all my records in one easy to find place. I can track most of my utility accounts and see exactly what I pay, to who and when they are due to finish. The only negative is, not all my accounts are available on Onedox yet like my electricity supplier (Outfoxthemarket) and mobile phone contract (Tesco Mobile) are not supported. Otherwise, everything else is there like car and home insurance, car tax and MOT details, TV Licence, Water utility etc. Brilliant!"
"Seems like an awesome app so far keeps me up to date on all my contracts."
"So handy keeping my important documents in one place and accessible from anywhere. Top job!"
"Easy to add info and now all in one central location"
"Excellent app, but the to do list is bigger than the done list. Need to work faster through signing up other companies, and fixing broken council tax and responding to users."
"Good good"
"Very useful app . Easy to use. Keeps all your important information together . Provides reminders of when things need to be renewed."
"Good application"
"Very efficient."
"Clever app."
"I'm a big fan of this application, it keeps all my utility and car accounts in a single place, meaning I don't think I'll have a renewal sneak up on me ever again. I've not made use of the switching services yet, having set up onedox just after most of my utilities were switched, so I can't comment on that. The app is intuitive and fresh, i look forward to the range of suppliers and utility types getting even broader"
"Not too bad at all, cant wait for new additions"
"Excellent app really useful in seeing all your bills in one place"
"An excellent tool that will really help you get yourself in order. Great to have all your bills in one place and I'm excited to see where it goes next. Also if this lovely review helps to bump Bulb up the Dev list that could make this review 6/5."
Your wish is my command Codf! I can't resist lovely review requests :)
"So far a seamless and smooth service, long may it continue"
Onedox is rated 4.43 based on 486 reviews