Onedox Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Onedox

About Onedox: Staying on top of your household bills is a hassle. They cost you a lot more time and money than they should.

With a free Onedox account your bills are automatically collected and securely delivered to you in one place.

Onedox alerts you when the minimum term for your contract is coming to an end and will automatically check if you can save money by changing tariff/plan (such as for gas & electricity).

With Onedox you never need to waste time or money on your bills again and barely have to lift a finger to get started!

Email, Live Chat
"Looked at their offers about changing internet/phone supplier. Not great offers..."
"Has been really good so far!"
"Great service"
"I only signed up a couple of weeks ago but everything seems to be working well. Thank you Onebox"
"It's been a godsend really like it"
"Hard to update accounts when changing suppliers."
"Small range of documents, eg no life insurance, medical insurance, pension polices, sky, council tax, saving schemes eg Virgin Investments Cannot add different policies from same provider, eg I have motor and home insurance through eSure - only one esure seems to be allowed."
Thanks for the feedback Permjeet, I think you'll be very happy with our imminent plans to enable you to manually add accounts and information to Onedox helping you keep track of any and all services! More to come on that soon...
"A super-simple way to track a large part of your monthly outgoings and a great reminder tool for renewal dates and contract details."
"Brilliant..collates all my important info, then keeps me up to date with reminders when insurances, bills etc are due"
"I love it! Need to add more supported companies but they are working on that. Those that are in work well. Support is second to none, seriously. Highly recommended."
"Useful but be SO much better if it included freeform entries so I could keep all my bills in one place. At the moment it just contains a subset of my bills."
Thank you Liz! We hope to have some very good news for you in the very near future - stay tuned! :)
"Would like to have all my documents on Onedox I fortunately the availability is not there yet otherwise I would have rated a 5"
"Good at presenting some products and service but clearly working on many more. I'm sure in time this will prove to be a worthwhile app. Happy to stay with it for now."
Thanks Roger! Stick with us, you'll be glad you did! :)
"Yet to be fully convinced of the benefits"
"All my bills in one place, I like it a lot."
"Convenient way to keep all household documents in one folder"
"Keeps lots of separate accounts in one place and reminds you of useful dates. Very handy"
"Excellent"
"An interesting and innovative. Extremely useful too!"
"To be honest, It's partially informative of where my finances are going but I am looking for something that covers every outgoing that I have. There are alternative apps out there that allow you to add manual outgoings but nothing that I have found without glitches or frustrations at the moment."
Onedox is rated 4.42 based on 405 reviews