Onedox Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Onedox

About Onedox: Staying on top of your household bills is a hassle. They cost you a lot more time and money than they should.

With a free Onedox account your bills are automatically collected and securely delivered to you in one place.

Onedox alerts you when the minimum term for your contract is coming to an end and will automatically check if you can save money by changing tariff/plan (such as for gas & electricity).

With Onedox you never need to waste time or money on your bills again and barely have to lift a finger to get started!

"Painlessly found potential savings."
"It's a new app that is getting better with each release. Helps you keep track of your bills"
"Simple to set up and use - very well executed. Would recommend."
"It has all my contracts/services in place and serves as a good reminder"
"All your information in one place - instant notifications"
"It was very quick and easy to complete my information. Within a very short time I was given a plan to save nearly £200 a year by changing my utilities provider."
"I love this! Everything in one place - I can’t wait for insurance, council tax and water to be included."
"Nice service but needs to add a lot more providers."
"Made it easy for my accountant to download invoices."
Christopher T
Verified Buyer
"Very impressed with this app - this may actually help to keep me organised!"
"It hasn’t. It actually doesn’t really do anything at all."
"Keeps analysing my bills, notifies if they are above average or unusual. And tries to find me energy bills using the data it already has! That's a massive amount of work. Awesome feature."
"Smart and simple, and it works. Quick and effective support when needed."
"Does link with enough services e.g. car and home insurance, water rates and council tax"
"Having everything together and getting reminders about MOT Isis great!"
"Really handy and reminded me to get a vehicle MOT done."
"Apps unable to be setup / connect, currently bulb account stuck requiring attention and has been for days, same happened with Now TV account. Not as much info from the app as I was hoping for, hasn't really been that beneficial."
Hi Lewis, I've set your Bulb account to refresh so you should see that working soon. Sometimes accounts take a bit longer to sync so just let us know, we'll give it a little push! For Now TV, that's still in beta and we appreciate your help in the initial testing. Apologies it wasn't smooth sailing straight away but it's almost ready to go live and we'll be sure to let you know as soon as it's released!
"Straight forward to use and clean interface"
"Excellent little app that saves you having to log on to your providers web sites, gives useful reminders and suggestions to save you cash."
"Extremely useful to have access to all online statements in one place. Just waiting for more organisations to be available."
Onedox is rated 4.48 based on 296 reviews