Onedox Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Onedox

About Onedox: Staying on top of your household bills is a hassle. They cost you a lot more time and money than they should.

With a free Onedox account your bills are automatically collected and securely delivered to you in one place.

Onedox alerts you when the minimum term for your contract is coming to an end and will automatically check if you can save money by changing tariff/plan (such as for gas & electricity).

With Onedox you never need to waste time or money on your bills again and barely have to lift a finger to get started!

Email, Live Chat
"Great"
"Beats out Wonder Bill for sure, intergration with Monzo would be great!"
"The application becomes more and more useful as you add accounts. I hope that they keep rolling out features but also keep security at the core of their product!"
"Great. But I log forward to seeing other companies added!"
"Great service to keep everything in check!"
"The system is fantastic and works so well. I love how it imports documents such as statements or mobile phone bills etc. This really sets it apart from other companies. The thing that lets it down is that it doesn't cover a lot of household bills yet. For example I tried to link my Home Emergency cover with Homeserve, but that isn't possible. And if I can't cover everything, then it renders the system pointless for me at the moment. I realise that the team are working really hard in order to expand the system all the time and in time it'll only get better; but for now, i'm back to using a good old fashioned spreadsheet. What would really help with this in the meantime, is if it had the facility to input bills or regular outgoings manually."
Hi Vicky, thanks so much for the great review and helpful feedback! We hear you on needing everything to be covered and I hope to see some movement on that for you soon! Stay tuned... ;)
"very useful"
"Well impressed, what else can I say?"
"Keeps everything in one place and keeps me up to date on when anniversaries of insurance etc are due."
"Really good to organise every bill in the house."
"Very good bill management website than Wonderbill. Onedox has the facility to add so many accounts (e.g. road tax, council tax, home and car insurance policies) compared to Wonderbill. I have found Julieanne's customer service and support very efficient, gold plated and passionate to resolve customers' queries. I look forward to seeing new more providers added onto Onedox in the next months or so. Also Onedox shares with you their road map and business strategy to add more products onto the Onedox account."
Thank you so much for the lovely review! We'll be sure to shout to the rooftops as more providers, sectors and features are added! :)
"My son introduced me to Onedox so far so good but it is early days I will only be able to rate it probably after a few months."
"Its a good app"
"quite handy .,though limited"
"........."
"Amazing service - I was able to set myself up with all my accounts within 10 min and have every bill at a single location with a super easy access. Furthermore I switched to a much cheaper energy provider totally seamlessly"
"I've not been using Onedox long but so far so good, easy to input information, easy to understand and quick response time, overall a good useful tool for running a household"
"great little app that surprisingly gives you more than you’d hoped for. Still needs to become bullet proof by adding all accounts, but i understand that isn’t an easy thing to achieve. i have 90% of my accounts added and has proven an easy access to them in one place and convenient access point to saved documents which i love."
"Good idea. Link to British Gas didn’t work initially due to a problem with the app which took a few weeks to sort. Once sorted though it made it easy to compare different supplier options for gas and electricity. Going through the process of a switch currently which was easy to request via the app but not yet complete so can’t comment currently on whether the process is smooth through to the end or if the predicted savings materialise."
"I find onedox very good and it gets better the more you understand it."
Onedox is rated 4.43 based on 431 reviews