Onecom Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Onecom

How would you rate Onecom ?

"Worst experience ever Stated like for like service but not Very poor wi-fi They now say we have to hardwire all items as they cannot guarantee wi-go strength even though bt never had a problem"
"Dont ever take a contract from onecome as you will never be able to leave , they have you stuck in a contract for 24 months , however they tell you when you are signing up you can change your plan in 12 months but what they dont tell you is after 12months you call up its another 24months , so im now on a sim only that is costing me 43 pounds a month for 12 months so i can get rid of them , STAY CLEAR ** dreadful company ."
"My vodafone mobile phone tariff was changed without my authorisation or request. The rate increased from £37 to £58 per month. I don't use the internet, so just calls and texts using my old nokia and never have charges on top of my latest price plan. I have been attempting to get this resolved, but as Onecom will not backdate any change to when they originally changed my plan, I will not waste more of my time. I was advised to contact their complaints department, but as I have spoken to various departments and the answer (when I get through or they do actually make the promised call back) is always the same, it would be a further waste of time. It's nice to know these people appreciate and respect a vodafone customer of 15+ years"
Onecom is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews