One Call Rescue Reviews

A

Customer Service - Good

93.65%
Industry Average
Great service , called at 5-40 pm was contacted by the agent 10 mins later and was brought home with my van . The recovery guy was really good and I was sat in my home for 6-55pm , carnt ask for more .
posted 6 days ago - M. Gillvray
Very efficient service and good customer service provided by JA9.
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
Amazing service swift recovery and good information would recommend to friends and family
posted 2 weeks ago - Mr Daniel Russell
Very friendly extremely helpful I got a very good service very happy
posted 2 weeks ago - Hilary Beckingham
Very pleased with the service i received today was kept up to date with text and a call to say that he was running late and this was down to sheer volume of traffic due to road work but a very pleasant driver.
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
From my phone call to getting back on the road the service from One Call was excellent. Many thanks!
posted 3 weeks ago - Jenny Hopgood
First class service!
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
Technician arrived 35 minutes after.my call. First class service. The
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
Very pleased with the prompt and helpful service that GN3 provided when I called One Call. I was then sent a text within 5 minutes with an estimated time that the breakdown service would arrive, which was also very reassuring. The mechanic turned up earlier than expected and recharged my battery very efficiently. Really appreciated his calm and friendly manner. Thank you.
posted 3 weeks ago - Jane
GN3 was very polite and helpful and the service we received was excellent and very prompt. The engineer was also very good too and we didn’t have to wait very long either .
posted 3 weeks ago - Mr Leslie Allen