One Call Rescue Reviews

A

Customer Service - Good

92.13%
Industry Average
They turned up reasonably on time (they'd called me to give me an eta). Ben could not have been more helpful. In addition to getting me going again, he tested stuff and waited until he was sure I'd get home. Excellent service.
posted 22 hours ago - Richard
Outstanding from start to finish . The recovery guy was so helpful and very good . I can’t thank him enough and green flag Fantastic service
posted 2 days ago - Steve
Thank you for your prompt a polite service. I would recommend One Call five stars. Thank you.
posted 1 week ago - Tony Griffiths
Great service from those answering phone to the breakdown truck driver...calm .reassuring . efficient
posted 1 week ago - Caroline Bentley
fab service great machanic Mx
posted 1 week ago - mike
Excellent service. My Flat battery problem was solved within 90 mins of initial call.
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
I have nothing but praise for your rescue service. They are efficient, friendly and helpful
posted 1 week ago - elizabeth ruth mahon
Straight through to calm handler. Found my details quickly and dealt with my problem efficiently. Estimated time of Mechanic was 60-90 mins, there in under an hour. V efficient and impressive service.
posted 2 weeks ago - Heather
Friendly and helpful staff, quick recovery. All round good service. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends and family
posted 2 weeks ago - Dee Streetly
I have to say it was an absolute 1st class service all round.
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous