One Call Rescue Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Call Rescue
Telephone, Live Chat
Read One Call Rescue Reviews

Tell us how One Call Rescue made you happy
Complete joke broken down told the block wear I was sorry don't no wear that is so sat waiting for a hour for a mate to come and fix my car I pay for the best braek down cover for nothing may as wel burn my money because thats how I fel going to cancel this crape avid if you can as it seem to a big joke
The lady who dealt with my claim today went above and beyond to ensure I was able to get towed to the garage before it closed. I would definitely recommend 100% Thank you
I was given a 1 hour time slot for the mechanic. He turned up in half that time and my problem was soon solved! Great job. Thank you
Waste of time, seems everywhere is unsafe to recover you from leaving you to ring 101 for assistance and receiving a £150 call out fee from the breakdown company organised by the police. If I wasn't cancelling my insurance with these people, I would plan all future trips in order for me to avoid dual carriageways!!
Absolutely brilliant, rang onecall at 9am response by 10am. Recovery person polite and and knew what to do. Very please
Priority was to take my money. I was travelling in an unfamiliar area with my daughter, clearly told that would not increase my priority. I was told I could be taken to the nearest garage but they would not tell me where that was or how far away, I had minimal signal and didn’t know the area, was told that unless I could name the nearest garage they couldn’t help, I have never experienced that with a breakdown service. Eventually agreed to be taken 50 miles home for a large sum of money, picked up 90 minutes later, taken halfway and left in pouring rain in the dark to wait 20 minutes for another recovery vehicle. I will never use this service again
Apparently if you are a single female and heavily pregnant you are not classed as being at risk so my minimum wait is at least 90 mins. I would not recommend this service as the call handlers are complete ignorant to how vulnerable you are! I will never use this service again!
JA9 sorted the problem promptly and was very reassuring.
Very helpful on phone got to me in two hours but sorted me out so I could get on my way will definitely use them Again very nice costumers service
Broke down 160 miles from home. We were told on the phone that they could only take us 20 miles, until we said that we had a dog and then were told that we could not be rescued at all. We have the highest rescue package available - Gold! What are we meant to do, post the dog?
Very helpful tried is best. Very nice man
prompt response to my phone call and recovery was within the hour. Helpful and professional. Thanks 10/10
Spoke to an advisor called cg6, quick and efficient and very professional! 5 stars for him and the service
Mark dealt with my situation in a friendly and confident way. It took a long time to have my call answered and nearly 3 hours for help to eventually arrive. Neither of these issues were Mark’s fault. Thank you Mark for your part in helping me. No complaints with mark at all. When I refer to customer service I refer to that offered by Mark which was excellent.
When calling for road side assistance the person I spoke to was really helpful and got someone out to me quickly
Very helpful thank you
I spoke with JA9 this morning to request home start service for my OneCall breakdown cover. He was very professional, polite and helpful. The breakdown cover arrived within 30 mins of my call.
Excellent customer service from JA9. He was very helpful and reassuring.
The lovely guy I spoke to was so helpful and kept me informed of where things were at. JA9
stuart was so good at taking the call and going that bit extra when i broke down, the agent that come out fred camm was amazing as well
One Call Rescue is rated 4.48 based on 159 reviews